Anyone have any inspo of these? Or just classic Reebok? Thanks

Anyone have any inspo of these? Or just classic Reebok? Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

models.com/rankings/ui/TheHotList
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

What are whie shoes + yellow soles called, Veeky Forums?

I rarely check that WAYWT thread but I like this

w2c

this is p sick actually

I have a few from street style pics, but it's mostly girls

those are gum soles

Hmm I don't have any men's outfits with Reebok classics, but here's one with Club C 85s.

and here's a decent white sneaker outfit that could be done with classics too

These shoes sure does attract a lot of uggos

They're definitely becoming more and more popular, even just the style. Look at Kanye's new shoe in the Calabasas line, they're almost identical. But just hop on over to your local Harris Teeter, I see a lot if elderly people wearing them, haha. No offense

have you seen any runway shows lately? you can hardly find models, who would be the stereotype of classical beauty

the ugly/strange is the new beautiful for quite some time now, deal with it

Thanks!

I used to own these, rate? Any shoes similar to these?

Adidas quickforce 3

>I see a lot if elderly people wearing them
it's far beyond that point that it would be a shoe for elderly people, plenty of (teenage) girls are wearing these in mostly white or pink colorways

Nah, most models today are unconventionally attractive and rare looking. Those guys however look like the 4/10s at every campus.

What are the best colorways? I thought I saw a cool green one but maybe I'm thinking of something different.

Models and colorways* I like the style of the original but I was wondering if there were any other cool ones.

Post a guy that you consider 9 or 10/10

>unconventionally attractive
isn't it pretty much the same what i was saying? that they aren't classically beautiful
also you called it rare looking, i called it strange

tell me any of these goblins are "attractive"

models.com/rankings/ui/TheHotList

yes

Annika Krijt, Caitie Greene, Cara Taylor, Faretta, Grace Elizabeth, Hailey Baldwin (thanks Alec), Leila Goldkuhl, Line Brems, i would wife any of those in a heartbeat, the rest is pretty much average or somewhat above it

the only real goblin i see there is Sarah Abney

What are you smoking? Most of them have avante-garde makeup and clothing and weird camera angles anyways. Every person there is in the top 1% of conventional attractiveness.

Just picked up pic related a couple days ago, but haven't gotten the chance to wear em out too much due to rain and standing water in my area

He wearing roshes lmao

All of them are fucking beautiful. Of course some are wearing outlandish makeup and hairstyles for various designers but way above average nonetheless

>All of them are fucking beautiful.
LOL

Kinda dad-core but fairly decent, even if I personally prefer Reebok Workout Plus or simple Converse

You seemed butthurt. are you one of those downies that this user posted?

how do you get hair like this?

I've been running the white reebox x maison kitsune they're really comfy.