Is pewds effay?

is pewds effay?

Honestly, hes gotta groom the beard a little more. I know that folks on here don't like the lined up facial hair look all that much, but for beards with his kind of coverage, a little bit of cleanup and detailing would make a world of difference.

PEWDZ GET OFF Veeky Forums N MAKE A VIDEO YOU HANDSOME FUCK PAY ME TO EDIT UR SHIT

He's pretty good looking but having tens of millions of 12 year old fans who spout harambe memes and use musica.ly 24/7 is not effay at all.

No, because he's acting like Filthy Frank lately. Kinda gross. FF is his own man

no but he's better looking than literally all of Veeky Forums

He's an asshole who dresses like a complete cunt, so sure.

I was going to make a thread on this.

Does pewds go on Veeky Forums? He obviously lurks Veeky Forums for YLYL threads to put in his videos.

Pic related.

He dresses well, has started working out, even went for the nazi haircut and glasses and shit. I like what he's become but it is a shame his fanbase hasn't changed one bit..

just look at his insta. The dude lives a pretty Veeky Forums life, too, if you look at what Marzia posts about where they live and shit.

Seriously.
Although I also think his girlfriend got him into fashion and dressing nicer.

fuck what the fuck is with my gramma today. Ignore 90% of what I've written it's garbage;

Shoulda just said;
I think Felix is Veeky Forums

I can't see any resemblance between them, but then I don't watch his videos at all apart from dramas.

not really
thats just a swede

He's become quiet handsome. Put him in a properly tailored uniform, shave the beard, SS/10.

stop it, it's not a nazi haircut, men just don't have much choice when it comes to short hair that doesn't look faggy

i want him to dress up as a nazi. like bad. its my fetish.

>balding manlet degenerate

what were those incels thinking kek

>fuck what the fuck is with my gramma today
why don't you call her and ask, you insensitive little twat
We'll see you at Christmas, just you wait

he's much closer to the nu-male stereotype if you ask me

he's trying to piggy back off the popularity of /pol/-type views and that's how he got himself fucked up. he doesn't have one meaningful view. he's probably talked for 10,000 hours on video now and has yet to say something interesting

anyone posting pewdiepie on Veeky Forums is immediately suspect

i forgot to mention that he is only one tier above shane dawson and two tiers above onision. he's on the same tier as phillip defranco

Calm down chaim

>he doesn't even widow's peak

w2c pants pls where from

he wears stussy so no

>he lives a pretty Veeky Forums life
>pretty Veeky Forums life
>Veeky Forums life
>ugly ass dog
>tumblr core flat only his gf has the right to decorate
>looks like he wants to kill himself
>dresses like a tool
>is a youtuber

This, except the dog. I think it's cute.
If I had someone to look after it while I'm at work, I'd get one too.

nope.
his style is utter dogshit and he's looking more and more trashy as time goes by.

not to mention his really ugly and stupid tattoos.
IU do like that bleach blonde hairstyle he has, however.

Thank you effay, you're not completely dead to me

>This level of jelly in one little post

that fucking power outlet

He's not Veeky Forums but he's more Veeky Forums than anyone on Veeky Forums.

i believe he has good taste, but mostly he just tries to look as striking/offensive/hypey as possible. like, he likes it when people see him as "wow look at that guy".

he has good foundation of taste but he fell into the fuccboi trap.

I think he's pretty effay. his face is good, his tattoos are cool, he's got a fuckton of money and although his clothing style is quite fuckboyish, it's still pretty good. I don't care for his content that much, but he has made some funny videos and it's pretty entertaining to see him struggling to come up with a new video every day.

w2c shoes please

Nah it looks great.
perfectly lined up beards are disgusting and fake

>People tell me I look like pewdiepie

I better hope he is attractive and effay

hes a YOUTUBER? what a fucking loser amirite xD

>tumblr core flat only his gf has the right to decorate

idk if it's tumblr-core, but god damn it is posh rich girl living in London-core.

I would live in it if it meant I got to have Marzia as a gf though

theyre hurache ultra triple black

most fan bases for everything are shit

Are his glasses considered Veeky Forums yet? Or is it more nu-male tier? Want to get rid of these plastic frames brehs

>he's trying to piggy back off the popularity of /pol/-type views and that's how he got himself fucked up. he doesn't have one meaningful view. he's probably talked for 10,000 hours on video now and has yet to say something interesting
literally never talks about politics, he gets dragged into /pol/ shit because of those ironic hitler clips

He puts any product on his hair?

I need to know this too. How to get such a texture?

Dont shower

But that is so far from the truth
He just makes edgy jokes (like he has always done) and people just picked them up because the climate is US vs THEM and attempting to show that the most popular youtuber of all time is a (pol/ack will give you mad fucking clicks and ad-revenue

>Reply
Genetics.

shane's content is good these days, but only the creepy horror based videos.

>people just picked them up because the climate is US vs THEM

which team are you on because i want to be on the other one

haha

I'm on the 'them' team you better go with 'us'