Lets have a cigarette thread

Other urls found in this thread:

sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/groceries/home/all-cigarettes-44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

Don't smoke them (I smoke them).

in commemoration of my final two packs of luckies menthol tobacco ever purchased. menthol cigs are gross, but the menthol in this is extremely subtle. going to miss it.

government thought it would be necessary to forbid the sale of menthol cigs (and flavoured, like these vanilla and chocolate ones), as people might think it would be less detrimental to their health.

does anyone actually think that? menthol cig or not, part of us smokers will die a slow, painful death if the ugly skin won't kill you first anyway.

dunno about your country but they just recently banned smaller baccy puches, 10 packs and menthol cigs. reasoning behind it is so that kids dont buy em (they'll have less money at their disposal for the smaller pack/pouch and new smokers are more likely to buy flavoured cigs to get used to the taste)

Assuming you're talking about the UK. UK was the weirdest regarding cigs IMO. Ridiculously expensive and almost none of the brands I normally smoke (couldn't find Lucky Strike, Camel or American Spirit). I ended up getting one of those ten packs of Benson & Hedges. The concept of a pack with ten was also something I had never seen before. Then the price was ridiculous, here in the Netherlands I could get a big pouch of rolling tobacco for the price I bought a ten pack of Benson & Hedges in London.

I quit smoking a few years ago...

I loved me some Lucky Strikes.... smoothest things ever

i lived in a large city for university and have been in every shop and only found luckies in ONE and they were over £10 for a pack

also seen a pack of camels and american spirit once but they were from a friend who lived abroad over the holidays

i only smoke when im drinking alcohol now so it doesnt matter that much and i just buy marlboro red since every shop has em and theyre alright tasting but i was seriously considering spending a hundred quid and buying a carton of luckies off some shady website at one point

What are the prices in the UK?

sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/groceries/home/all-cigarettes-44

anywhere from 7 to 11 for a pack of 20 depending on whether its cheap shit or not

smoking is not cool and it will kill you

Why do fucking nerds always shit up these threads with their PSAs? Do you need me to sign something so that you can prove to your teachers that you were a good boy?

Just trying to save you from smiling like a ash.

smelling

I'm smelling your mom's pussy as we speak, nerd.

Are Sobranie fa?

smoking will always be cool BECAUSE it will kill you, nerd

I guess stuffing my face with fried food is cool too

Rip my smoking days. Fuck the Aus government 1 time

I sell at least 30 of these a work day.

let's not.

dumb cuck.

Cancer isn't effay sorry

Anyone who thinks smoking isn't cool is just a sheltered beta faggot

Enjoy heart disease and lung cancer,alpha

t. tool

got some bad news for you m8. smoking only enhances what is already a cool.

Are cigars effay?

who is /esse/ here

Camel soft pack/NAS Black>>>>anything else.

Smoking is the most tryhard thing you can do.

Last three I've smoked.
Btw posting from phone, will continue on desktop but No. and/or ID might be different

>lucky strikes
US never ever
;-;

camel turkish royal

You sure are alpha and tough for falling for marketing campaigns, fucking retard.

Smokers are tools because they can't even realize the only reason they have this impression of it being cool and artistic is because cigarette corporations adapted to the modern era and started using that as the main marketing strategy to make it look appealing.

>when you're so retarded you unironically feel rebellious for sucking marketing's dick

scum of the earth

Seriously? Shouldn't you kids be in school?

I smoke these (except we have neutral packs in Frogland now), but I'm trying to stop or at least seriously cut down. Don't give a shit about my health, it's just too fucking expensive.

>poważne szkodzenie Sobie i osobom w Swoim otoczeniu
naprawdę mam nadzieję że tego nie robicie

Aren't flavored cigarettes banned in the (((EU)))?