Anyone try this?

Anyone try this?
I ordered some and it showed up today.

It's wonderful. Cleared up my dry skin and acne within a month. I use it every morning and every night with a cotton ball

Thanks for the response!
It's got a very refreshing feel to it.

I smell shill

I use cucumber thayers as my aftershave
nice stuff

why would there be shills for a product thats been used since the 1840's?

no shill, I just know I would have appreciated if someone told me about this product earlier, woulda saved me money and annoying acne problems

Nah man, it ain't me.
I doubt anyone would shill anything on this board. There's like 12 people on at a time.

Does this help reduce the size of pores?

I have really oily skin and acne scars (no more acne yay) will this help repair my skin?

Seems a bit like snake oil

I haven't noticed a difference, but I wasn't keeping an eye out for it either. I would say yes, because of the ingredients that are in it. It does tighten skin.
It has a lot of healing and soothing ingredients. I wanted to help diminish my nasolabial wrinkles, and within a month they are less visible. It'll help, just not in a large amount. I don't know how it'll react to oily skin tho, I have naturally dry skin

Anyone know why this is any better then a 3 dollar pharmacy witch hazel?

Is it the same brand? I doubt the ingredients are the same.
I'd splurge for the $10 one, it lasts a while.

I have the aloe one, feels so great when I apply it. Refreshing and moisturizing. Surely it helps a little bit but I wouldn't expect anything radical with it.

It's some good shit xo

Mine just arrived too. Read about it in a thread a couple days ago and hoping it clears up my acne or helps at least. Hope it works for us

pharmacy version typically has more alcohol content, which can be bad if your skin is really dry. works fine for me, though.

My man, I feel like we saw the same thread.
Day 2 of this stuff and can't get enough! I feel so refreshed after putting it on and it's already stopped one area of breakouts. I can finally put my chin up!

I'm glad I referred this to you guys in that thread :):) It's seriously the best stuff.

is that good for rosacea skin ?

You're just deluding yourself if you think this stuff shrinks pores :(

Nothing will change the size of your pores, they best thing you can do is keep your face clean.

see You can't change the size of them, they don't open or close, they aren't muscles that can move. You can reduce the visibility of them, but not make them smaller. Pores can become bigger if stretched with pore strips and manual extraction though.

Ok...so does this product help reduce visibility of pores?

Seems like something I could try, daily showers and bentzoyl peroxide do nothing for me

So what's the difference between the rose petal and the original?