WAYWT

WAYWT

Other urls found in this thread:

target.com/p/men-s-adison-mid-top-sneakers-brown-mossimo-supply-co-153/-/A-51122266?lnk=rec|pdpipadexsrch|related_prods_vv|pdpipadexsrch|51122266|4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are you wearing a child's t-shirt?

Veeky Forums but Veeky Forumsg

why is Veeky Forums the only board thats fine with name faggotry?

Painting nails isn't fa.
Having white spots on them is tho

wut shoes

gonna repost mine

i back this
this as well, just not a fan of ur hair

Im never gonna get the rotation right, whats the deal w this stuff

i copped them at a local thrift store and wasnt so sure not many markings but heres something quite close target.com/p/men-s-adison-mid-top-sneakers-brown-mossimo-supply-co-153/-/A-51122266?lnk=rec|pdpipadexsrch|related_prods_vv|pdpipadexsrch|51122266|4

i actually thrifted the whole outfit

everything in this mix is so toxic. hair (what even?), glasses, earring (at least put in a black one or something), shirt, pants (I actually like skinny fits sometimes but this is not right for you), the sausage fingers, ugly phone case... boy

what would you suggest in terms of all of that instead ? also both ears are pierced

Re

barely even changed today I woke up way too early to try, should have some good pics on saturday.

I just wanted a good look at the shoes but thanks.

oh sorry here you go

is me
good fit but I dont think crop top works on this one. v good colorscheme but ngl Im always gonna think ur hairs better when it's pulled back
No offense that hair just isn't you
like this fit better than yesterdays, soz for wearing stan smiffs again
idk why but i thought those shoes looked nice when u posted this on the other waywt thread

Notes - for guy who bitches about cuffing, idc fucc off, also for guy or who ever is in the FA discord pls send link to levidoesntexistlol on skype if possible so I get notified or reply idk. thnx

well I think the hair is really the worst part, other things will look instantly better if that is fixed. the blonde doe not suit you, also your hair seems a bit too thin or something for that hairstyle, which in itself could be improved but it depends on your type of hair. I would lose the beard as well. glasses come off a bit too nerdy, but might be better with a different outfit. jeans are just too skinny, they look like leggings. your legs seem fine fine skinny jeans but this is just too much. or perhaps slim ones would be even better. and folding your pants like that makes you look as if you are trying a bit too hard. idk. the combination of it all is just not right.

understandable , i'm dying my hair a darker color tomorrow , also the pants aren't that tight its just the position my leg is in , i shaved recently but every time i do i look 12 , thanks for all the feedback i appreciate it ive been thinking of changing my style and kinda experimenting at the moment

I think most of it would be almost solved by changing the hair. now you kind of look as if you wanted to try looking manly but ended up looking like a gay guy instead. pity the picture makes one unable to tell the actual shape of your body and legs or length and proportions and such

ahh i really like this a lot. wouldn't change a thing. hair length is also nice. what sweater is that?

im 6' flat and about 160 pounds not skinny or fat i guess whatever the middle ground is. Heres one that might help.

In hindsight more relaxed trousers would fit better, the contrast between pants and shoes is big.

oh looks fine, and your stats sound fine as well. earlier outfit probably came across better or more as you intended to if it was a full body shot or something. face also looks good in second picture, I think the hair mostly distracts but that's not really necessary so yeah

I only have it this light cause it takes color on easier
I'm second on the left in case you couldn't tell

That outfit is working way better than it has any right to. You pull it off, but it confuses me. Love the shirt.

that tiny shirt is sexy as fuck no homo

thankyou. I think what helps is that I commited to the style, despite the unconventional fit of the trousers.
shirt is H&M, scored it for 5 eur. great for the summer

Repost

throw a normal shirt on this and it's great. if you're aiming for twink you're killing it tho

after seeing the jeans aren't as bad as i thought. it's a decent outfit i just dont like the shoes.
idk man desu if that's the crew you hang out with i'd suggest getting a normal hair colour, avoiding looser fitting jeans and switching to contacts or a raybans. (homie to your right looks the best a little like brandon wardell) If you're trying to look better you need to start safe and then you can experiment.

surely bait? tight pant or jacket pick one, mostly. you look like 15 year old trying to play trendy dress up.

this is strange but i like that shirt and agree with relaxed trousers and maybe black shoes

this cool and chill nice pants

this got me conflicted. think the jacket is long enough to warrant the tucked shirt. think the jeans are a little off-putting color but the tightness might actually work on you esp if you're chanel. not a fan of the shoes but thats more general

new to /fa and fashion in general. would like to know if im doing something wrong/right

I need advice actually
I have a triple date tonight it'll be pretty casual, but I don't want to look like a punk.
What do?

I don't like this but normies will think this is the height of fashion, so great job if you're looking to impress the general public

Sick shirt
p cool and hansome

p cool, ur handsome anyway
nice shirt, strange pants

Meh

You are the cutest
You not so much
I like
Everything's great but the shoes
Pants are too tight
Everything about this picture is good

you guys look great.
>mfa is better than Veeky Forums, come at me.

$9 jeans, $7 sweater, bowling shoes

jeans a little too loose, sweater goes nice with fit

Going for a 1970s Vietnam-era kinda style. I liked Woody Allen's style in Annie Hall, for instance.

What do you think?

so boring. it suits you

w2c boots?

Complete shit. No need for me to say why you should know.

They're Balmain hightops. Don't think there are any around this season, but they've done a lot of similar ones in the past that you can find on Grailed etc.

To work

Your hair is majestic af now.

I appreciate your commitment to those sweats even though I'm not a big fan. Top half screams Haider Ackerman to me, is that what you were going for?

Cream to make the girls scream

Fucking rotation

>reeeeeeeeeeeee

Post feet

fit isnt horrible, i'd change out the shoes for some old skool vans or something however the fit would still come across as a bit basic. 6dogs?
pretty good attempt at autism core, gj mate.
marry me

Ye I know but I'd rather post a fit and get hated on, than post shit like you did. Don't think highly of yourself Veeky Forumsmalam.

I love Haider but I wasn't particularly going for that vibe here. My aim was a kind of tacky/eurotrash vibe, went for the graphic tee to destroy any pretense of this being a dressy/formal fit.

Now you mention it tho I can see what you mean about Haider, I might try to put together a more haider-esque fit with the same top half.

W2c pants please

w2c pants

yeah, i own a similar pair of vans. would the fit look good with something like Ramones?

It's mainly the jacket that does it for me here, I think a "silky" non-cotton scoopneck with that jacket, some tapered trousers, and a pair of slim boots would look excellent

oh yeah, this jacket really reminds me of the ones in Haider's FW15 show, defo want to try and use it in some fits along those lines.

repost because the last thread died immediately after posting
That hair doesn't fit.
pretty boring
talk shit post fit
Hat doesnt look like its fits correctly
Simple but good
hurt my neck to say its pretty alright, maybe a bit too much contrast with those black pants.

>this faggot is actually going around dressed like this because easily impressionable teenagers on anime forum told him he looks good
have the memes gone too far?

Elmer's glue lookin motherfucker

why

>:( you really like those sweatpants

sometimes you slav the line, sometimes it slavs you

Edgy aspiecore

Hello my friends
Howdy

edgy dwarf

socks and shoes are jarring
this stresses me out
not sure i like stans with the rest of your outfit, + dont like the coat one bit nuh uh
your legs are deformed m8
also not digging the shirt poppin out the bottom
looks ok, agree on the trousers and in general the bottom looks a bit too strict for the top idk
dig it
dont like those jeans or shoes for that matter with the jacket
simple but I like the proportions. nice hands
cool layering. personally would prefer a lighter colored sock, but this is nice and simple
nice but not 100% on the white pants dawg
fast and bulbous
lame t shirt
hate the shoes
love the sweater and your undershirt's collar. comf.
I mean you did it
not my taste, but nice coat, like the velvet a lot. w2c?
lmao your dome is bursting out of your hat, also just try again
looks tacky
cum makes u say yum. nasty
ay fuckin killed it. i feel like your jacket was either thrifted for $20 or imported for $500. wanna see ya shoes n sox
androgynous af, think the jeans are out of place and dont like the sneaks. What are those so i know not to buy them?
hit the nail on the head

reformed school shooter core

?

Always and forever :')

>not my taste, but nice coat, like the velvet a lot. w2c?

It's from SuitSupply. Was last season and is mostly gone online but there might be a few left instore.

I hate this so very much

this tucking meme needs to stop until people know how to do it without looking like idiots

looks like the 70s as seen through a mid 2000s lense

so not good

not even sure what fucking look youre going for anymore, but you're failing

This thread is a joke right?

literally nothing wrong with that tuck. actually one of the very few tucks i've ever seen in a waywt thats done properly, high waist and everything.

wear more color. just wear more interesting stuff in general, nothing you've ever posted has actually stood out to me.

>tfw i look better than the majority of the tryhards ITT

lol

thanks for confirming that I'm 2nxtlvl4u x

>joggers
>turn of the century dinner jacket
>skull print graphic tee
>studded bracelet
yeah that's next level alright. trying to get hired at hot topic or something?

Nope, most of us genuinely dress autistic, although most seem to lack self awareness

t.

Hahahhaahhahahahahahhhahahahhahahahahahagahgagagagagggagahahahahaggagagaghahahahahhahahahahahhah

>what the fuck is that.

Nah for real I'm in tears

Damn this place is gayer than /LGBT/

not sure about the 70s stuff but this looks good.
I like this. It's different and interesting

kys

haaaa

pretty good my dude