Veeky Forums movies

Veeky Forums movies

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0988108/
imdb.com/title/tt0084737/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>everyone gets Rape Aids from the Black kid.

yup. 100% effay.

The main character was spreading aids senpai

Was cool before it was associated with supreme culture, idk about anymore

War & Peace is very Veeky Forums

>tfw not a dashing young prince in early 19th century Russia

Teens! New York! AIDS! Skateboards! Weed! Baggy Jeans! Underage sex! The movie. This movie is try-hard, dull, pretentious garbage that only got popular because of supreme and dick riding suburban teenies.

preem babies too dumb to understand that a film they pretend to like is mocking them

I watched it and liked it. I grew up in a large city and I'd say it's accurate. It just seemed really heavy handed and pretentious because they had so much to stick into an hour and thirty minutes. Minus aids spreading, that was a typical summer for me, if my family didn't leave for vacation.

So pretty, pre-communist, romanticist Russia is the zenith of being effay.

This movie is like the room by Tommy Wiseau level bad. Its like watching Blair Witch 2 all over again. I too would find it enjoyable if I was still 14 years old.

Eh I'm not 14. I'm about to turn 29, I watched it as an adult a few years ago. I guess maybe people who grew up in the 90's and early y2k years might find it more enjoyable and easier to relate to. A lot of movies from the 90s were super edgy. The teen/young adult movies and novels of today focus more on comedy, emotion, and teen intellectualism. Things are much more light hearted than what I grew up consuming, I like both eras though.
I watched The Edge of Seventeen a couple of weeks ago, (great movie) It's the perfect example of what current YA film are like.

Anyway, I wouldn't call that movie (kids) fashionable, they were dressed and living like a bunch of slobs.

when I was 14 i was sent to a foreign country and I had a little tv that played tons of weird movie channels (late at night some channels would show adult films). Can't list all the good movies but this one was one that made me get so much feels for some reason...

I wish I could find more movies like this.

Also "Klass" (2007) imdb.com/title/tt0988108/

it's like an Elliot Rodger story, holy crap such feels for them...

get an imdb account and do advanced search for lesser known movies

get a tv and subscribe to a movie channel that only plays fa movies.

look at sundance film festival or whatever, foreign movies (not american) tend to be more fa

>romanticist Russia is the zenith of being effay

you should watch Hard to be god, that's what it really looked like

T H I S

imdb.com/title/tt0084737/

i found this vhs in my dads closet, i like the vibe and location

Thanks for this. That movie looks awesome

scumwave

Any 007 with this fella.

Obligatory Trainspotting.

> not running a tsarists D.E.N.N.I.S system on Natasha

That guys looks like dennis from IASIP...and I really wish is was him..

Holy shit OP I was thinking about this film yesterday but couldn't remember its name

palo alto :)

This movie is trashy as fuck and that was basically the point of it, just because of "Muh Supreme" doesn't make it Veeky Forums nor good.

if you grew up like this its a good movie but you wouldn't understand
and where'd you get this idea?

Best film in the 21st century right here

sans the aids this movie could have easily been about me and my friends back in middle/high school. locale and everything. at the time that shit was fun but since then two of our friends from that circle od'd off heroin and another commited suicide. luckily most of us became functioning adults. watching the movie is always bitter sweet.

nice meme

Skinhead core

La Femme Nikita (1990)

also its spinoff Leon: The Professional

>named 'this is england'
>implying that this beautiful cast of bright people actually represents an average englishman

unrealistic

That's actually the USSR you're thinking of.

This. Trainspotting is Veeky Forums as FUCK.

trips got btfo'd

if you ever want to make punks angry just ask them if they've seen withnail and I, then when they ask why, say "because you look like that type of person".

works 100% of the time.

also, cooking the chicken scene, best.

I want Withnail's boots.

There is, you would agree, something je ne sais quoi, unph, so special, about a firm young carrot.

w2c shoes?

This

can you tell me how you feel about this film ? becausei don't see how i would want to watch this film again for the second time.

definitely Requiem for a Dream

Book is much more effay.

How?

The film was popular before last years drop. If there is anyone more toxic than the supreme crowd it's you guys.

That's all a bunch of mediocre core movies, get rea l- watch french new wave.

C R O N E N K I N O

what is this?

Because cool story and artistic cinematography and depressive and cool music too

This movie is shit.

mein langsames leben

Ass to ass

Oldfag here. I was in my final year of HS when Kids came out. The skating, fashion music and reverence for NYC was big around my group of friends. We all loved this movie, even though we lived in Australia.
Back in those days the internet wasnt even in the radar but we got our news on US trends from US magazines (Skating, Graffiti).

>french

Show some inspo, haven't seen that movie in a while, it's too depressing.

what a surprise Veeky Forums has garbage taste in films

Here is a french movie you cunt

awesome movie

isn't that the movie with the terrible acting in which some kid gets aids and starts having sex with everyone

>They Live
>Trainspotting
>Drive
>Garden state

and just any good non-space-opera scifi movie such as ex machine, 2001, etc

Good to know. This lame ass shit is still not worth a fucking movie. I get that its a 'realist' movie but you don't have to make it so fucking dull and void of any creativity. Jesus fuck...

Donnie darko is very effay. There are so many effay films really.. Many Scandinavian social realist movies are pretty bleak and effay and shit.
Clockwork Orange also springs to mind

Howl

Basically anything by David Lynch.

favourite film

someone wasn't paying attention while watching it
>still

This is right, it's a fucking garbage movie and the characters are all infuriating

honestly every outfit worn in inception was 10/10

This movie is so fucking shitty. James Franco is a pedo. White Rich kids Creating their own suburban "problems"

not him but theres a lot of depth to it, you notice a lot more things each time you watch it.

this movie sucked
actually working in the industry, seeing raf cry over muh stress turned me off so much
all the older people i know who watched it see raf as a whiny bitch

raf didnt even design, he "modernized" classic dior styles

he's just a creative director now, not a designer

>White Rich kids Creating their own suburban "problems"
pretty much this

Got some good taste, friendo.

the best

pain is subjective you dumb fuck nobody has it worse

post one

Yah

What is this

I bet your problems are way more valid.