Why do the fashion-obsessed dress like shit?

Why do the fashion-obsessed dress like shit?

Because the idea of fashion is to look different from everyone else and if everybody else dresses well then the only Veeky Forums thing to do is to dress like shit

You don't get it

the black guy literally looks like he's some anime villain.

the woman is somewhat dressed well.

this. he looks like the black jedi

Black Jedi? Mace Windu? Samuel L. Jackson?
I thought he looked more like Morpheus from The Matrix you know, Laurence Fishburne.

who's the fat guy?

a rapper, i forget his name

A supreme court justice.

catholic bishop

are they fucking?

first black emperor of japan

one would think not, but one never knows.

a raincloud

>the woman
You'd think this would be the board that recognises Anna Wintour

Anna Wintour and Karl Lagerfeld are the most iconic people in fashion and I bet 95% of people here dont know the names.

>the woman

Come on, the hairstyle is a dead giveaway and im not even familiar with fashion big wigs

woah

best one by far

yeah, that way

That dude's nose is bigger than my fist.

>the woman

finally i have a reason to leave this shitty board, finally it is clear to me that the people that browse this board don't know fashion, let alone anna wintour. thank you for posting this.

>some ugly retarded bitch
>Veeky Forums

my sides

second time today i get to post this :)

stay mad cumskin

anna maybe but karl the most iconic? really?
for those uninformed, karl is based - an absolute madman, and /our guy/. from the controversies part on wiki:
>In 1993, he caused U.S. Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour to walk out of his Milan Fashion Week runway show, when he employed strippers and adult-film star Moana Pozzi to model his black-and-white collection for Fendi.
>Lagerfeld was the target of a pieing by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) in 2001 at a fashion premiere at Lincoln Center in New York City. The tofu pies hurled by animal rights activists in protest of his use of fur within his collections, however went astray and hit Calvin Klein. A PETA spokesperson described the hit on Klein as "friendly fire," calling Klein, who doesn't use fur, "a great friend to the animals" and Lagerfeld a "designer dinosaur," who continues to use fur in his collections.
>Lagerfeld in 2009 joined critics of supermodel Heidi Klum. After German designer Wolfgang Joop called Klum, who had posed naked on the cover of the German edition of GQ magazine, as being "no runway model. She is simply too heavy and has too big a bust." Lagerfeld retorted that neither he nor Claudia Schiffer knew Klum as she has never worked in Paris and is insignificant in the world of high fashion, being "more bling bling and glamorous than current fashion."
>Lagerfeld created an international furore on 9 February 2012, when he called the singer Adele "a little too fat." This caused instant fury throughout the United Kingdom, and Lagerfeld responded with a statement of apology. Adele hit back by saying she is like the majority of women, and she is very proud of that fact. Lagerfeld later caused another controversy, on 31 July 2012, when he criticized Pippa Middleton, sister of Kate Middleton, for her looks. The comment was made when Lagerfeld was praising Kate Middleton, for her "romantic beauty" before adding: "I don't like the sister's face. She should only show her back."

she has nice feet

his rant about sweatpants was spot-on

comfycore is shameful

>Anna Wintour, a goliath of the fashion industry
>dresses like my grandmother and literally any other woman above 65 who grew up somewhat privileged except she pretends to be some aristocrat/blue blood who is too cool to take her sunglasses off
lmao the only reason she has any aesthetic appeal is because people actually fall for the "aristocratic ice queen" bs

He looks like viscera

you don't know anything about this guys,so pls kys!!!

>I lost 200lb to wear suits by Hedi Slimane.
Oh, that's nice.

this one is badass