So is white hair actually possible? Or is it just really light blonde with lighting?

So is white hair actually possible? Or is it just really light blonde with lighting?

How does one achieve white hair if possible? Is light Grey the closest thing too it if someone doesn't wanna be like yellowish blonde?

Youll have this when you are old, why the rush to look old?

It is possible. Just google how to do it.

you may need glasses that is clearly white, maybe the roots are blonde

just dye it

Bleach it and add purple shampoo, go to a professional if you don't want to fry it

it's only possible if you're already blonde

Only if your skin is extremely pale. Looks really bad on most tan skinned people. Your pic is a rare exception but I've seen many pooskins with that hair color and it looks gross.

this. I think there was some praised ultra violet toner that appears to look white because, you know, human beings can't see that UV color.

so google that.

> is white hair actually possible?
have you never seen an old person?

im just gonna post a ghostemane

i've only met old people and one albino girl with white hair, everyone else is more along the lines of light blond

All this I'm going to write works in theory, I've learned through years of reading stuff on the internet but I haven't tried it so can't speak from experience.
Having white hair is possible, but it needs a SHIT TON of maintenance. Starting with virgin light hair is best, darker hair will take a lot more time to lighten appropiately. Start slow, with 30 min. bleaching sessions (bleach bath is great for this. 10vol peroxide+blaching powlder+shampoo). Soak your hair with coconut oil the night before, do not rinse, the bleach goes over it. Let a week or two between sessions and use protein treatments when you wash it. Lighten until really light blonde, then you can start using purple shampoo or purple dye very diluted in conditioner.

It's possible, if you're fine with killing your hair and constantly maintaining it. Takes a lot of patience.

(cont) After all this bleaching your hair will be weak, so protein treatments and coconut oil are a must. Trimming your ends often will help with the upkeep of your hair to keep splits ends at bay. Also washing less often, and using gentle products. You won't be able to have very long hair and bleached hair at the same time. Pixies are great hair cuts to rock white hair.
As I said, I never tried this but I read about people who makes all this work. You have to lighten the roots every two weeks at least too, and try to not overlap the bleach with the already lightened hair.

no, OP's pic would look better if she had lighter skin

your hairs already dead:)

would doing my hair like this work if I have a undercut? like danny phantom? or maybe just the top half?

I have dark brown hair, and I once had my hair bleached white. I had to go to a professional to achieve it, though. They bleached it and added something else to it.

was it Olaplex?

Start hunting monsters.

google platinum blonde.

I bleached the shit out of my hair, used Wella Lady White and Shimming Lights shampoo as a teenager. It came out as white as white hair gets. My hair is naturally blonde but it still took like 4 bleach sessions.