HAIR GENERAL

Too may singular threads and the old general is at 317

I'm thinking of bleaching my hair. Would it look retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/17586730_199885563835690_4344875610548469760_n.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

die it dark brown

I dig your hair. What's your shampoo/conditioner and styling routine, if any?

do it, you're good looking enough to pull it off

Anyone have advice for shit receding genes? My hair is pretty thick but is already receding past my temples and im only 19. Could post some pics if it helps

what are some less common but effay styles for long hair on guys?

for a buzzcut, #1 or #2? Which one looks better?

buzz

I have an atrocious hairline and just have a 1 all round. its very comfy in summer also

How to grow this hair out? As in my hair is short now.

thinken about gettin a buzz

this is a meme, right?

Also considering bleaching my hair, thoughts?

nah, idk what to do with my hair

shampoo then balsam (usually loccitane or aesop but if I don't have it on hand I just make due with some shitty L'Oreal / Pantene stuff)

then whilst still a bit moist i have some KMS california paste in there (very little) and slick it all back til it dries completely. Gives me that look. again, just a teeny tiny bit. It's just to give my hair a bit weight so it's not super fluffy as I have real thick hair

thanks I think I just might.

post some bleach inspo - I'm struggling to find any nice looking ones.

do it man buzzcuts are cute as hell
you'd pull it off

7 inch bangs, taper to 4 in the back
So grow it out

pls post more angles, your hair is perfect

Seems bad. Work on your skin first. Red spots are super noticeable with acne

Is my short hair Veeky Forums?

Go full James Holmes

About to get a trim because it's long fucking overdue. If I tell the cutter to just "shape it up," will I need to give specifics or would they likely know what I mean? I already know I want to take off an inch or two, but I definitely need to get something done to it to suit my face more, and I'm having trouble finding a look online that I think would work

Had long hair, now short.
How bad was it famalam

What do you guys think?

Maybe, if you didn't crop out the pic...

Dont do it frederik

scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/17586730_199885563835690_4344875610548469760_n.jpg

Got hair like this guy on instagram

please tell me anyways to improve hair texture because mine is garbage, im gonna try biotin

Currently loosing weight, what should I do with my hair in the meantime?

could I go shorter? This is a 4. I want to go to a no. 1 for Slav/rus aesthetic

>inb4 "gay snapchat pic"

look up benjamin jarvis or lucky blue smith for inspo

how long would my hair have to be to get this hairstyle?

yeah shorter might even look better

What is this called? How would you ask the guy with the scissors for this?

Can anyone recommend a good hair clipper, I want to maintain my recently buzzed hair without having to see the barber every week

eh

looks great

What styling products to use if you habe long and thick but straw like hair?

what's a good hair style for somebody with fine, dry hair

asking for a friend

better yet, what's some prodcut my friend can use to make their hair not so fine and dry?

absolutely nothing
you stop using any products whatsoever and it naturally becomes like that

I've been trying to grow long hair and started to notice a lot of hair falling, especially when washing where I can notice several strands in my hand

I'm extremely paranoid about that, am I balding? I've always had extremely short hair

I want something like pic related

Any shampoo or conditioner or other hair products that can thicken my hair, my hair is pretty thin and i like to have that kind of out of bed messy hair.

what do ??

please someone help me i have no idea

>what do ??

Graduate middle school

fucking love your hair

TOP EKK

Any recommended hair styles for a chink?

Noose my Chigga

Hair tends to fall out in significant bigger numbers during spring / fall. It's quite normal.

so what hairstyle would not be top ekk?
pls

other pic

here

how long does it take to grow your hair out like that starting from an undercut?

finger-length

tell him to finger you

probaly something like 12-15 months, I'm still on month two so still a long way to go

2 years.

How do you style it?

don't

yes, grow

you're sexy as it is user

grow

leave it it's perfect

if that's you, model 24/7

keep the weight too, only americans obses over thinspo. Veeky Forums used to have husky and chub threads without all the trolls. obviously if it's a health risk then move your ass but most people aren't obese, just a little overweight

()
sorry didn't read, do it, just let it grow

What sort of product would you use to achieve this?

you have a receding hairline dont pull your hair back like that . its makes it more noticeable

How does one with an incredibly thick hair grow it? When I was young it was very straight, almost Asian straight, and now it's just thick and all embarrassed, I wonder if it will get normal after it grows more. I don't use shampoo, also.

Do it. Go platinum

you look like dylan klebold

I'm not that guy but I do have a bad hairline too, so, what's the best haircut for that desu?

you have to be a cartoon to have that hairstyle, shitdick.

want to grow hair out, i have shorts sides short back and bangs just eye level, will i need to even things out or can i just let it grow?

r8

That is the most common haircut I see on young hispanic guys and white fuccbois. If that's the look you want to portray then go ahead, otherwise be warned you'll look like faggot.

I want a very short haircut and have an ok jawline, would be better with lower body fat percentage. What haircut should I get? I have straight, pretty thick hair and am a guy.

Aphex Twin

No, Dylan was cuter.

I'm considering bleaching it

Someone stop me

Buzz instead

your hair is really cute
cut the sides to like a 3 and lose 1/4 inch on the front. use sea salt to accentuate the messy look in the front.

What does Veeky Forums think of my hair?

What should I do with my hair? Just started looking at Veeky Forums and I wanna look less garbage. How should I get it cut? Should I do a different color?

First, get some better glasses or contacts and shave your fucking face.

More volume will offset your weak chin. No offense tho, still a qt

It took me a year to grow it out

Too soon

Planning on doing both of those tomorrow after getting my hair fixed. Thanks.

>12366482
hey marry me ho

Messy pic but I always wear caps and this is my first time growing out my hair in years
Any advice?

Should I keep growing it? If not, what haircut?

Side

Gonna grow bangs and keep tapering the sides and back. Bueno?

I really like your haircut, friend, can you post more pics? I'm trying to grow my hair long and I need ideas for a cut for that in-between phase.

Another pic with my hair tied.

Can anyone tell me how to thicken my hair, like shampoo, conditioner or other hair products, thanks

Don't worry about it, longer hair gets caught ob things more/knots more so falls out easier. Also the hair is older and progressively more damaged, so will suffer higher attrition.

my hair is not even long though, I'm only on month 2 since I decided to let it grow

I can guarentee unless you're in the top 5% of model-tier masculine men it's going to look shit. Just stop now before you get in too deep.

My hair is straight af and it looks very flat most of the time. How do I deal with this?

But I want long hair so bad

If it ends up looking bad I can always just cut it off

Not doing that until month 12 tough

>If it ends up looking bad I can always just cut it off
post face or shut the fuck up

Okay good luck. Just so you know at about the 6-7 month mark you'll hit a stage where everyone will be telling you to cut it because it will (and trust me, it will) look fucking terrible. At that point you have to choose between sucuuming and cutting it or ignoring everyone and deluding yourself into thinking it will look great eventually; who knows maybe it will.

Anyone still here? I might post mine.

How is this haircut called? What do I have to do to achieve this?

>haircut
Dont be thick, dude. It's p obvious by looking at the photo for 5 seconds

Literally shorter sides with longer on top swept back with some light shaping product.