Veeky Forums cars

My parents are getting me a car, and this is the one I want, is it Veeky Forums or not, and suggest other Veeky Forums cars

No this is...forget that peice of shit

RX7

2/5

This is the choice you want. You've thought about it. Your parents may like that it is modern and has some safety features.

You will not consider other options. They are too old or obscure and your parents will not get you it.

Just go off on your life with your life. Don't waste your time on fashion, style, cars, or Veeky Forums.

The only acceptable Veeky Forums car.

Shit kit

>is it Veeky Forums or not

if your goal is to look like an insufferable asian fuccboi, then they are great

Make sure you're not broke

>he's probably going to get an automatic
lol plebs

>automatic transmissions are bad

fucking american hipsters

>buying a slow "sports" car whose only upside is muh feels with an auto
What kind of thought process leads to a decision like this?

Clueless fuck, I guess you don't like having fun

what the fugg man, how is manual transmissions more fun, it only slows down the performance of the car

regards someone who has been driving a manual for my whole life because automatics are too expensive where i live

I have no words for this.
How does someone as retarded as you even manage to operate a computer?

It slows down the performance? What? If anything it does the opposite. Automatic transmissions are for luxury not performance

???

I'm from Finland and automatic transmissions are considered to be for people who suck at driving cars and in some cases for homosexuals

???????

i have no clue what you are aiming for

a twinplate auto is superior to a slow manual if you want performance, americans are always thinking manuals are better because muh' feel and muh car guy things

Retards. Both of you.
First of all, you don't buy a fucking BRZ to go fast, secondly, manuals are more fun despite being slightly slower.

a fast auto changes gears in milliseconds

that's only dsg/dual clutch type transmissions.
99% of autos are slushboxes and not fast at all.

he cares about projecting enough to fool others and himself that he bought a cool car. key word cool.

same guy who buys newer uniqlo clothing

e34 obvious winner

ehh

e39 is my fave
e30 e34 and e38 are cool too but a proper e39 m5 is just the best bimmer ever

also I drive a 280z and own a 540i and imo those are probably some of the most fa cars around (biased)

im partial to e34 over e39 but yeah close second

a Veeky Forums car and look very unfashionable depends on how u drive, or how u are as a person.

whatever car u get, make sure its got manual fear. driving stick is always Veeky Forums. unless ur a girl, then its w/e i guess

i absolutely love the shit outta this car but its so fucking hard to find a subaru wrx hatch for sale

>buying a 200hp car
>with an auto trans
lmao

wrong board, amis. muuta vittuun sieltä landelta, ei kai kukaan enää vuonna 2017 aja manuaalilla.

what car you drive is absolutely fucking irrelevant if you are unattractive. I could drive a toyota corolla with 350,000 km and as long as it wasn't rusty and ran well, since i'm attractive, nobody thinks twice of it.

On the other hand if you want to showboat and create the pretense of wealth to attract vapid whores and vapebro teenagers, buy a newer (~15y/o) BMW.

good luck nigger