White female

lets talk about how white women are the most Veeky Forums people..post inspos and duscuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0uMpjWJFnCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you make this because you were mad about the black girl thread?

It's the same flyover who gets triggered by pictures of Asian chicks, she can't handle the fact that basic bitch white chicks are like the wal mart jeans of females

I want to make white babies with white women.

Yeah they did. Happens every time there's a black hair general or black girl thread.

why you guys are so mad?

Bc apparently it's okay to make ethnic threads so long as that ethnicity isn't white. I think it's kind of weird how everyone on Veeky Forums is suddenly making ethnic threads but these people getting mad like 'OH WOW WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY AT THE BLACK GIRL THREAD' are retarded. They're doing the exact same thing, getting mad at the white girl thread.

for some reason i hate seeing tucked tees/shirts without a belt

i want to make tan babies with a white grill.
my classics teacher married an indian guy and she was blonde, the sort that hitler drooled over. their daughter has the most amazing skin and eyes and is healthy af. hopefully that works for islanders+white too

Obviously because there is no need for a specific white thread. Whites are the majority, most of the content is about whites. Which is why others make black/asian/etc threads. Don't be a retard about it.

Why do you concern yourself with what's "okay" and "not okay" ? Do you know what SJWs are doing ? They go against the natural way of things because they're upset that the natural social order is against their interest. It's not natural to be like you, of course you CAN make white clubs white general white this white that, but like, why so vindictive ? The reason asians make asian club, blacks make black club, is justified. However, to say that 'i make white club because i care about my culture and i want a collective colony too' is just, idk.

So yeah i put people like you on the same shelf as SJWs, because it's not natural to expect people be okay with white pride, just like how it's unnatural to ditch gender roles.

it doesn't work with islanders ur just gonna hav pinoy looking kids. ive seen it v successful w indian/whites as well tho, indian is v good fr racemixing not sure why.

Pinoy or not doesn't matter as long as you're an attractive pinoy. There's no point in being aryan if you're not rich successful and attractive

>thread about black Veeky Forumsshion
no racism in the op
>thread about asians
no racism in the op
>thread about white people
DAE THINK WHITE PPL ARE THE MOST Veeky Forums PEOPLE ON EARTH ??? POSTS FITS ONLY WHITE PEOPLE CAN GET AWAY WITH XDD

Yeah this. Basically the motivation alone is not positive. Based on anger, jealousy, resentment, and politics.

Let's also take a moment and realize how when non-whites come to white threads, they will make constructive posts, but when it's whites coming to black or asian threads
>FUCKING SHITSKIN NIGGERS CANT BE EFFAY
>CHINKS WORSHIP WHITE COCK

ik butt his question is whether or not racemixing w a white chick will produce blonde blue eyed aryan children. I 'm saying it typically doesn't with islanders but always works out v well with indians

it's odd how intelligent blacks are on the same side with barbaric whites, while barbaric blacks are on the same side with intelligent whites

white females are the by far best looking of all races. thats why black and asian men prefer white women over their own, its just biology. and although women are in average less intelligent than men, white women are at least more intelligent than women of other races.

trashiest too

and no i'm not attracted to women that don't look like me

>lets talk about
fucking red flag

>black and asian men prefer white women over their own

literally every race/culture fetishizes others races/cultures. This argument is completely invalid. Biologically white people are the smelliest hairiest fattest race on the planet. It's not biology, if anything, it's cultural exposure because western influence is aggressively a part of everyone's lives.

At times there are different products and methods needed to achieve healthy and fashionable black hair and beauty. Having them be in specific threads makes the discussion much easier to follow and more noticeable. I hardly ever check general threads so users would be missing out on any advice I'd have to give on styling and caring for black hair. I think what people are missing out on is that just because there's a black hair or black girl thread doesn't mean that people that aren't black can't come in and enjoy, find inspiration, and useful advice in the discussion and photos.

All salient points.

Kek, when did this become tumblr

Post more inspo fags

what's even the point of making race threads lol

awesome, a white female inspo thread!

to bait people

What the fuck is wrong with Veeky Forums?
It's either out of touch neo nazis or nigger lovers.
There seems to be no middleground.

this picture is amazing

>says nigger lovers
>complains about neo nazi
lmao, you certainly don't help creating that middle ground.

>White women using black people as accessories.

LMAO Are people still stupid enough to get baited by the same person who makes these Whites/Black/Filipino threads? You idiots just don't bump them and just report before you look like a retard spouting your retarded opinions.

Also gotta give props to OP who constantly gets high amount of (You)s.

Sage in all fields.

hairiest? did you ever see middle easterners? indian women need to shave their face etc.
at least white women have iqs> 100, when talking to black women often its like talkin to a dog. no offense

more like as a dildo

why is she wearing a belt with overalls

there are beltloops for a reason

god damn white 'women' are fucking trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=0uMpjWJFnCY

There to create a waist line.

is it it true that super whitebred girls (like blond/ginger) are more likely to fuck 'out'? seems that way. Whereas darker/olive white women love white men much more.

None of it is true. Interracial dating is still a rarity, and white women don't date out of their race as much as white supremacist/nationalist want you to believe.

There are a lot of reason why women are attracted to who they're attracted to, and why they may want to date a person of another color, but a her hair color having influence of it definitely isn't on of them.

I dunno - just from feel I think there's something to this

>poo in loos and dindus mad that their women are shit tier