Comfy Sneakers

What's the most comfortable sneakers out there? I need some effay sneakers that are also comfy to wear through the whole day like the ultra boosts but less expensive than the ultra boosts

>tfw can't find size 13 ultra boosts anywhere
big feet are suffering

I love these shoes. I used to think my Fluxes were the most comfortable shoe I owned at the time, but these make them feel like cheap paper. They feel light and soft, but feel firm on your feet without being too tight. My only issue with them is that they have too many multi colored shoes that don't look that good, and I guess the design isn't something everyone would like. I love them though, and I get asked about them a lot when I wear them.

PK NMDs are pretty comfty. Cost less than ultraboost too.

it feels like you are wearing socks while walking on your bed. They are perfect.

Is an old guy wearing those

Ask shoe butter

You wot mate, the PK nmd is the same price as Ultra Boosts and they are far less comfy
The EVA plugs really prevent the boost from contracting as much and the upper lacks support
I bought the tricolors and I like how they look, but the overall comfort could be better. Maybe it's just me but the upper feels too flimsy

what about the cushion? i heard the cushion is not very great.

i wear socks so the upper is basically irrelevant, if it's too tight i'll size up

Asics Gel-Lyte 5. Perfect fit between bounce and sturdiness. Also, they are so light and the insides are made of material so soft they are asking you to wear them without socks.

what about the cushion?

have a look at the pure boost. Same boost, no ugly cage or sock thingy, pretty comfy, like 60 bucks cheaper.

Triple black Pure Boost is pretty nice, don't understand how they are still sitting on adidas.com eu
EQT Support 93/16 (aka support ultra) is comfy, good looking and affordable as well

How? 13 and 14 are usually the only ones in stock

i have the oreo ones, would cop the triple blacks if they released in america. they're pretty fucking comfy and my favorite shoe rn, i own a few ultra boost but pureboost 2017 is way better imo

Didn't they release like last wednesday or something? Someone here said that they sold out fast in america.

It's weird how a triple black boost sneaker is sitting like this. Thought they would be gone within minutes, but I guess there's no hype behind the pure boost, so resellers and hypebeasts don't bother to cop
Mine is coming in tuesday, pretty excited. I have Ultra Boosts, EQT 93/16's, NMD's and Yeezy v2's and I've been hearing these are comfier than most of those.
Ordered true to size, is it they way to go on these?

New Balance 247

New Balance is for plebs

perfect for you

they didn't release in america

I've ordered true to size and they fit perfectly. Have fun with them user.

Are you wearing this as a day-to-day beater shoe or are you running in them?

skechers. just the memory foam sole is worth it. literally been wearing these everyday for 2 and a half years and not even a hole.. except on the soles. (i'm breddy poor)

i'm wearing pic related

I want to beat you up

ahh didn't know that

Thanks!

This triple black will be for casual wear. I don't really have beaters since rotate my sneakers
Will be getting a pair for running if the arch support is good enough. I do run about 7-10km every other day, but I got some over pronation on my left foot, so I can't wear most running shoes for actual running. Still good for casual wear though.

Its fine, and there's no need to size up. I noticed it has more of that cushiony part around the heel. compared to say, gel lyte V's they're lighter and have a softer feel on your feet. Sorry if this explanation isn't very good.

I bought this exact pair 2 weeks ago, can confirm the comfort

Impressive

Very nice

i usually wear us9 but had to go 9.5 for ultra boosts cause of the inner toe bumper. how does the 93/16 fit compared to ub?

As a cheaper option to getting new shoes, have you thought about getting some of those gel inserts for your shoes? I have a pair and they're Fantastic

Also recommended this

grid 9000s are very comfy and they look sick, i had the halloween colourway from a while ago. highly reccomend this shoe

lmao yeah fuck that guy

My Ultra Boosts are a 8.5, which is half size down and they fir really snug. Would actually prefer tts on those.
My 93/16's are half size up from my true size, so a 9.5. A sneaker store accidentally sent me a 9.5 when I ordered a 9 and I was pretty pleased with the fit so I kept them. The suede doesn't have as much give as primeknit would, so for me at least the half size up is perfect.

If you already wen't half size up for UB I think you should order the same size in the EQT's

What was the issue with the inner toe bumper on the ultra boosts?

the bumper rubs on my big toe. might be okay after several wears but didnt want to take the chance so I went up half a size

Can I see some fits with these shoes in this thread? Want inspo

It definitely does loosen up over time.
I was more worried of heel slippage and when I got them on sale they didn't have my true size so I opted for half size down. Doesn't really bother me.
I wear them withot the insoles and with the laces untied.

It's best if you can go try the 93/16's out before buying since the fit is really different compared to the ultra boost. If you order online you could order both half size up and true size and then just return the pair that doesn't fit. I've done it before and it makes decision making much easier.

>wearing sketchers
get the fuck out of here you have not concept of fashion at all

these are definitely the most comfortable shoes that i've worn. the sole has ridges that look like they would feel awkward but they're very comfortable

managed to forget pic

These aren't really that comfortable. Everything else is nice but the midsole, too stiff and not enough cushion.
They fixed it with the roshe 2 by adding lunarlon, haven't tried them on though.
Veeky Forumsggots will say these are "played out" and ugly, but being the silhouette that pretty much started the lifestyle running shoe trend they are still as good looking as ever.

What the fuck, literally any shoe is more comfortable

some cheap comfy sneakers are adidas sonic drives they have boost and are only like 80$ at dicks

I have some pretty big feet, (34cm - 13.5 inch) And it's hard to find decent looking shoes in my size in stores.

Any irl stores or online shops I can find some Veeky Forums Shoes in my size.

got pair of PK NMDs, comfy but too thin. got 2 pairs of 3.0 UBs, they're mad comfy. comfiest pair i own is Reebok Club C vintage

Just got these, seem great. I need to wear them though lol.

Watch adidas alerts ultra boosts drop down to $159 and there's nothing like it other than other boost shoes.

how ugly and/or adidas shoe may be comfy for someone? it's like putting your feet in a big fresh warm puddle of cow shit, that may seem comfy for someone too I guess