Can masks ever become a fashion IRL? Imagine how cool that would be

Can masks ever become a fashion IRL? Imagine how cool that would be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kuDMfa9p6c8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When having autism becomes cool masks will too

But user, we already wear masks.

theyll come into fashion with capes

never

deep

>face is like 90% of why someone is considered attractive
>lets cover it up

Threads like this are a reminder that I argue with a lot of literal spergy autists on here

What about masquerade balls

Beauty and the beast, phantom of the opera, it can be very cool IMO. of course wait until the blacks do it since you all seem to emulate blacks and their sneakers! you all seem to want to look like black rappers, or what?

this

just need to wait until whatever meme rapper or in-vogue snaptogram black kid wears a mask

damn..

in order for them to come into fashion people need to start wearing them. so if you want them to be fashionable, start wearing one where ever you go

metaphorically speaking

MF DOOM does it

your mcm thinks this is deep

Kanye's Margiela mask's were pretty cool

damn

People will assume you're hiding your identity to do illegal things. They will always be scary

on halloween i wore a cheap translucent frankenstein mask on the side of my head and the string pushed my hair like a sweat band, felt kind of cool. Wouldn't mind casual ski masks becoming a thing

I think for a sci-fi look, masks like these as well as balaclava type cloth masks could be fashionable, at some point.
There is also a question of function. There was some fashion designer who made some balaclavas that utilized a camouflage which confuses facial recognition systems. Maybe not necessary, but interesting and makes sense as a statement in today's highly monitored society, which was the whole point of the design in the first place. I think it was called Dazzle or something. Don't know how far it went.
Although masks are actually illegal in some places.

damn..

>tfw not an aristocrat lady in 16th century Venice

noone can pul off a mask better than MF DOOM

Might work in a club setting, con, or protest but you try wearing a mask anywhere else and you're askin' for the cops to come at you, at least in Burgerstan.

you'd be stopped by literally every cop you come across and if you try and enter a bank or a 7/11 you'd get shot

fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=kuDMfa9p6c8

shit..

Oh dude. Just gave me nostalgia back to when I was a little head banger faggot.

Those sick hot topic fits tho

Jesus Christ dude stop

I like masks, post inspo or gtfo