Any of you reveal your power level to normies by wearing paranormal accessories?

any of you reveal your power level to normies by wearing paranormal accessories?

this shit is so cringeworthy. Seriously, don't ever buy shit like that.

>power level
>normies

it's like a combination of /pol/ and /r9k/

cringe

OP I wear stuff like this, not to look good but to let normies know i'm not a normie.

This reads like a teenage diary.

I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW I'M SPECIAL

How insecure are you?

Actually very insecure, user. I overthink things.

Also, I wear a ring on ring finger sometimes to look married

Huh. That's one step beyond.

Do you have Nordic ancestry btw?

no

isnt Veeky Forums about self expression? If he has interest in a subject why not express that?

It's about expressing yourself

oh

the only people that wear this kind of jewelry are neckbeardish power or pagan metal fans or, even worse, paganists.

generally, one "weird-ish" accessory helps to stand out and seem more like a person

but that's taking it too far

i like to call it "tasteful autism"

i have my eyes on picrelated

>look at my thors hammer
>it's called mjoelnir
>hurr durr amon amarth
>metal is the only real music

cringe as fuck

I have one

please attach it to a noose.

>implying normies will recognize your occult symbolism
Anything more weird than a pentagram or upside-down cross isn't going to get any recognition.

t. teenager that thinks he is more self aware and socially developed than others teenagers

the irony is great here

What is it exactly ?

I wear my masonic ring sometimes but I doubt anybody notices, I've only had one person ever ask me about it.

Dylan sprouse wears one

have family in the masons or are you a mason?

I like em

I don't publicly display it, my religion is my own

you made up your own religion?

I don't wear it to reveal my powerlevel, I just like to appreciate European culture

>guaranteed replies

What are you implying, what am I baiting for?

Not sure if this counts but I was pretty excited to find my favourite ring looks almost identical to the "covetous silver serpent ring" in dark souls 3.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck no yeah tho

Holy shit this thread is making me cringe hard. No wonder I hardly come here anymore. Seek help people please

>in dark souls 3

>paranormal accessories

if only there was a way to pull off Yu-Gi-Oh core irl without it being cringe, my dudes.

not this user but that looks like the Ace of Cups in Tarot.

I've been thinking of buying a wolf medallion like the main guy in Witcher 3. Pic related. How terrible of an idea is this?

terrible

it's pretty terrible because it's game merchandise, so some people might cringe at you and because you're not a witcher because that's not a thing in real life. so needless to say it's socially kinda unacceptable. I wouldn't wanna be a walking billboard for CD Projekt either. it's not even unique in the slightest. on top of that, it looks too gritty to be fun wearing it in public. you could however try to find an effay wolf necklace that isn't such a meme.

Thank you for your advice. What necklaces look good on guys?

I'm asking myself the same question.

I thought about a cross but i'm not religious or about dog tags but they would look terrible with my style i think

I'm not the same user btw.

very low key and simple ones, like this one.

this one actually is a celtic symbol for many things but also wolves (alpha, beta, omega) so not everybody would know immediately which makes it easy to wear in public imo.

>I thought about a cross

you can still wear that even if you're not religious. that's like the most socially acceptable necklace and some just wear that for fashion.

First rule regarding to clothing:
Never wear merchandise of anything, unless it's obscure and barely known.
Second rule of clothing:
Never wear ANYTHING that is related to videogames.

I usually just release my Nen.

eh. depends on the location

Like this guy saidI wear a t-shirt with this guy on it.

I wore it out ONCE but was so paranoid someone would know what it was from and call me a faggot i relegated it to pajama t-shirt. Not even my GF knows what its from.

i wear my birthstone on a necklace but i dont think anyone has ever seen it except my girlfriend, i dont accessorize much other than a bracelet she made for me for my birthday one wear when we go out together

Haha you play Life Is Strange

Kill yourself

based, the better sprouse proves himself once again

>>not sure if bait

Get on my levels plebs... i like it when normies are afraid
>pic related

A buddy of mine got hit by a car (he was okay) and used the default settlement money to buy himself a Mjolnir tattoo on his chest, right above his breastbone. I think it looks good desu

I wear pic on occasion. Troll cross because fuck spell casters, martials rule these lands.

mmm

id that pls

im offended anyone would wear any of this

This thread is strongly autistic.