Who makes good bomber jackets...

who makes good bomber jackets? Really want a rick one as I have tried a few on and they are amazing but they are so expensive.

Other urls found in this thread:

orvis.com/p/lightweight-ma-1-jacket/12LJ?item_code=12LJ0653&adv=127748&cm_mmc=plas-_-SaleOutlet-_-12LJ-_-127748&gclid=CP6Npfn0htMCFQYPaQodslYDIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Falcon Garments is pretty similar.

>rick

you can get that kind of stuff at wal mart for 1000 times less money

literally nothing like rick

wont spend more than £200 really. rather get a bike on the road for that money.

alpha industries

What about leather bomber jacket?

honest question, are bombers still cool? or too normie by now?

Any suggestions on which one? All-black or olive + black ribbing?
Pic on left is actual jacket, pic on right is correct color scheme on similar jacket (couldn't find pic online). I have a lot of black jackets, so was leaning towards the olive+black.

Thoughts?

If your definition of cool is based on whether normies wear it, then everything you wear is likely very cringe-worthy. If you think something looks good and then all of a sudden other people become more effay (hypothetically), do you change your original opinion?

They are quite timeless really. Like tshirt or jeans. Not gonna be turning heads, but not gonna look like an idiot though either.

A u t i s m

Well I've had my bomber for almost 10 years now. I stopped wearing it. I'll wear it again in when no one remembers it as a trend.

>H&M
don't

leather jacket/bomber inspo?

Why? looks the same as alpha industries except for the orange interior

>Chelsea's
just no

appaling quality, an alpha industries bomber comes quite stiff and needs to be broken in to the way you move so the fabric drapes properly. a H&M bomber will be quite soft and will just look like crap.

the quality is garbage
it won't look the same even though the product shots look good

Thanks for the info. I'll buy the H&M for $30 and not waste $150 on a flight jacket I'm not gonna fly in.

nobody in that photo is wearing chelsea. Which there is nothing wrong with wearing. You are probably autistic and think just because kanye and "normies" wear chelseas they are somehow bad. The model in the photo is wearing platform ankle boots btw

Damn, i wish i was a girl just so i could wear leather jackets that well

err ok then. I feel as if you are trying to argue with me but you are the one who is going to be dressed badly. Also $150 is really nothing for anybody with a job in the western world. You are underage and should leave Veeky Forums

I'd rather spend $30 instead of $150 when >99% of people will not know it isn't Veeky Forums. I'm taking my dog out to dinner with the remaining $110.

if you dont care about fashion why are you here?

bottom half looks retarded

u can spend less than 50€ on all seperate pieces of clothing and easily look better than most ppl in the waywts w their moronic vetements and rick, etc.

as for op, bombers kinda suck. look in a thrift shop, they might have something similar but more interesting. i found a suede one with buttons with cool baggy sleeves in a local shop.

I lost my pants in the war (Vietnam, because the camo pattern on my jacket is fake/old)

I am also wondering where I could find a good bomber jacket.
I like the look of this one: orvis.com/p/lightweight-ma-1-jacket/12LJ?item_code=12LJ0653&adv=127748&cm_mmc=plas-_-SaleOutlet-_-12LJ-_-127748&gclid=CP6Npfn0htMCFQYPaQodslYDIQ
But its too expensive for me and is probably not good enough quality to justify the purchase. Also I'm a sucker for red.

these shits been played out for years

if you buy one in this day and age your a sucker

w2c holy shit

The only rule is don't buy a slim bomber, it makes you look like a fast fashion fag.

Where can I find an SLP style floral/animal pattern bomber that actually looks good?

this looks great

srsly where can I

The shoes are Ramones, right?

>walking home
>see these guys blocking the sidewalk

do you try to go through or cross the street? can't tell if they'd suck my dick or cut my throat.

you'll bump into one of them and they'll say "oh shit I'm sorry"

I got mine for $100 at my local milsurp store.

lol faggot. Alpha industries have always been the best bombers. Enjoy your trash.

I love this so much.

i have the right one in black, quality is ok, i got it for like $25 on sale, it's not thin though and it has rubber in the arms, which makes that wrinkling effect, it runs a size big and kinda long compared to most bombers

Sorry for what?

Landing leathers

>piglet

lmfao

who makes high waisted jeans? Levi 505c are a nice cut but they are hard to find.

Go away autist

Where can i find a cotton bomber that isnt slim fit like this one ?

A lot of companies do bomber jackets/some form of it after they got super hyped a couple of years back.

For classic ones can't really go wrong with Buzz Rickson or Alpha Industries for a cheaper one.

I got mine from Siki Im which I really like, but probably would have gone with Sacai for a non wool/nylon version

BBS did some neat ones too a few season's back

w2c pants?

seconding