Hey Veeky Forums, stretching my ears up from 0g to 00g. any ideas on jewelry i should check out...

hey Veeky Forums, stretching my ears up from 0g to 00g. any ideas on jewelry i should check out? i'm currently wearing my clear tapers, gonna switch to my steel tunnels

kys

already working on it bb :^)

>Deforming your body

This is the fault of the jews

>as if shoes don't deform your feet too

I'll kick you in the penis dude

please do daddy
hurt me more

You are a supremely obnoxious person. This "teehee so ironic kms" deflection is a favorite of anyone who is completely void of personality other than the depressed meme kid template they've applied to themselves.

You are not endearing. This does not actually deflect criticism. No one reads this and thinks "wow this guy just truly gives no shits." They see an insecure child in damage control.

Gauged ears are not going to make you more interesting or happy. No one will care other than you. Most will look down on you for it, and that may be thrilling in your youth but as you age you will start to very intensely regret this decision.

You need to sort yourself out buddy. Log off and read a fucking book.

midway through for whom the bell tolls now. honestly the reason i'm stretching my ears is because they poke out. just giving them something a bit more interesting takes my own eyes off of my elf-y tips

....really?
seems to me like even people who thought this was cool a few years ago are moving on. maybe you should too senpai

0 and 00 are the same fucking number you stupid hipster faggot how the fuck is that any different you spergo retard

0- 8mm
00- 10mm

yeah ur some kind of fucking retard if u think that either 0 = 8 or 00 = 10 lmfao at ur eductation 3rd worlder

0 = 00 = 000
8 = 8
10 = 10

dumb fucking 3rd world get off my bored

/thread
OP needs to grow up desu

I have never seen a dude with gauges and though "now this guy's a winner!"

But you get kicked out of stores for being barefoot
You need them to go place nowadays
But gauged ears?
You're just doing this to cuck yourself

hey satan you can do better

>the depressed meme kid template they've applied to themselves

>deflection

>an insecure child in damage control

>You need to sort yourself out

"I have watched all the video on the JP Youtube channel, and I am now an enlightened human being."

good shit
OP you are seriously an unfathomable faggot. please never breed and if by some astronomically low chance you find someone desperate enough to fuck, bury your children
you are the spineless cancer of this world
sorry lad

Don't do this you'll end up like those malay/indonesian monkey tribesmen with massive dangling holes in their ears.

gross and uneffay

take it from a retard who thought stretched ears were cool when he was younger. don't bother. I had to pay a lot of money to get my ears looking semi-normal again.

it's not worth the fucking hassle.

wow someone is upset

maybe you need to sort yourself out if you're getting this worked up

stop wearing tapers as jewelry, they are only to be worn to stretch and then replaced with jewelry once the next size is achieved.

check out stones and organics, they give off more of an urban native vibe than an edgy faggot vibe.

look on bodyartforms for good stuff.

would advise on not getting your ears stretched. had mine done at 15 and took them out when i was 21. you'll grow out of it probably and regret having the scars in your earlobes. but if you're older than 16 which i doubt get em and be a huge dickhead lol

Criticizing a poster who seemed to be an indoctrinated tryhard rather than enlightened = I am upset?

Brilliant.

Lmao is it still 2010

A noose : )

dont do this shit man just get fake ones

Good post gauges are childish and gross man

I just wear black silicone tunnels.

check out tawapa or oracle
don't listen to people user
You do you