Hey, /fa

Hey, /fa.

/pol/ here. Anyone know where to cop this jacket?

Also, alt-right fashion general I suppose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7j2WnAw_kA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BlnZ-Lfijrw
fashyfashionsforfabreactionaries.tumblr.com/
youtu.be/wDYNVH0U3cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>alt-right fashion
Looking like a bloated corpse?

Steve bannon is ugly like the rest of the alt right
Your politics are easier to understand when you realize that most of you have never been to a bar or club and you have no female friends.

Is this alt right fashion?

>alt-right fashion

Alt-right is basically reddit circa 2010. It's filled with a bunch of whiney beta males latching on to the 'new trend' after being SJW wasn't cool on reddit no more. Alt-right it's currently on it's last legs though and it's 15 minutes are up. And now alt-right beta's are getting called out on their annoying and un-educated views.

this is a bait thread

here is fashion god shia owning a typical alt-right cuckold.

youtube.com/watch?v=E7j2WnAw_kA

they both act like annoying children. the little guy got blown the fuck out though.

hahahaha he even fucking tips his gay little BW cap. this is the face of alt-right fashion. little beta bitches who have no friends and no self worth and so need to show "oh wait, I'm better than everyone even though i'm an ugly little beta because im a white man"

>tfw naoto shirogane from persona 4 tries to ruin your livestream

Fuck man

t. tumblr expatriates

Ignore the faggots. I shop at Eddie Bauer and online I go for Pacsun or ASOS. Got some tank tops to show off juicy gains.

Shame that Veeky Forums is 95% /r/mensfashionadvice cucks who think putting on a peacoat will get them pussy.

what are thoooooooooooooooose XD

I used to be a runner so I had them left over. comfy as faurk. ur right tho, should get some new shoos.

> bombers and flight jackets
Go for olive or black. Some winter jackets are similar to bombers in proportion, which is nice. However in spring and fall you should have an actual bomber. They make them pretty light nowadays too.
> Boots, shoes
Go for black studded/alligator leather shoes. Same goes for boots but you may also get matte boots.
> Shirts
Stick to black and dark gray, although you can wear white IF you get tan during the summer and summer only. Wear brown pants or other complements to white if you're doing this.

Try to get soft cotton t shirts, avoid cheap shirts. Avoid polos.
> Suits
Black suits. Red tie. Avoid blue for formal occasions at all costs.
> Hats
You can wear a black cap if you are bald/buzzed. I am mainly referring to those skin-tight (like a swimming cap) bikers caps.
> Car
Gold/Cream or Black. Red is also fine.
> Aesthetic
You are looking to be reasonably wide. The goal weight for a 6'1 male should be 220lbs also the lower the bf% the better. [Take your height x 3 to get optimal weight.]

I love people who don't understand that not everyone does everything to try to get laid, classic Veeky Forums retard mentality. you look you're a fucking idiot as well - nice chin fuzz fag

Try Barbour or belstaff

what did she mean by this?

They don't adhere to my shallow minded ignorant views of the world they must be from tumblr mwaaahhhh. The alt-right are just as annoying and mentally challenged as sjws, it's no surprised most of you tend to get btfo outside of your little circles and tend to rely on numbers when genuinely challenged by someone educated, just like sjws. You're not cool anymore little boy, go back to pol.

>someone typed this unironically

He's Asian, btw

You have got to be shitting me with that fit

libs btfo

Fucking /pol/ out of their board again.

not even a liberal but if this is what you consider being "btfo" you really are grasping at straws

>thinking you can contain us
Our ideas are popular. Get used to it.

>we are anonymous
>we are legion

>/pol/ being tsundere
They keep posting even though most if not all boards hate them since /r/donaldtrump infested /pol/, and started invading other boards.

>alt-right
>using a term fabricated by CNN and water filter salesmen

Terrible fit, terrible face, small arms.

>Admits to shopping at ASOS
>Uses the word cuck un-ironically
>Calls other people faggots

This. This is exactly how every 'alt-right' fag I've met in my area dresses.

Ok ill bite - if you look like this you need to diet - the weright loss alone will help with so many things; your skin will look better, your acne will improve and of course your body will look better. You'll feel better about yourself in general, and next thing you know what some purple-haired feminist said on twitter to her 11 followers won't seem so important. Remember, you cant run away from a bad diet and fat doesnt make you fat!

this has to be a joke. like this is fucking embarrassing.

Implying alt-righters have the discipline to diet

>>educated
>>liberal sjwcucks
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BlnZ-Lfijrw

>misreading what he said
he said that alt-righters act just as stupidly as sjws which is true

fucking Americuck

The reading comprehension of alt-righters are on par with a 5 year old child.

i was thinking about getting the gewehr-43 but the sturmgewehr-44 looks and feels nice.

also check out my new schutzstaffel waffen cammie smock. sick, right?

you can stop bumping this, /pol/. go deal with r/thedonald before messing around with other boards

Trumpcucks are in general mentally ill cultists whose entire world view and devotion to trump and hillbilly neo-nazism represents a psychological crutch they've developed to cope with the reality that they are trailer trash failures in life. They are human cattle, incapable of independent thought, easily herded with jr high level slogans, memespeak and paid russian shill spammers with copypasta "edition" threads. There is a reason all their posts read like something written by a retarded 12 year old, every post a knee-jerk one liner combination of the same few buzzwords about shills, ctrs, deep states, etc etc. They are all as retarded and with the same personality disorder as trump, unfortunately for them they didn't inherit a huge trust fund from their slum lord daddy so all they have is blind devotion to the conman they live vicariously through and it will all end as badly for them as for him.

Absolutely this. They think they are better than "those sjw snowflakes" when deep inside they know they are failures who will never accomplish anything worthwhile in life.

this one picture has made me doubt my political beliefs more than any leftist, liberal, cuck or jew ever could.

>alt-right are ugly fuck up weirdos

Lel, they are but do you really think this observation makes you enlightened?
PROTIP: the ground forces of EVERY political position will be ugly fuck up weirdos.
That you think it is specific to one group shows how in the dark you are.

This has probably always been the case. Read Hunter S. Thompson and he tells you this. Listen to George Lincoln Rockwell and he tells you this.
Most lefties will probably tell you this out loud while simultaneously attempting to conceal it.

If you're a winner you have better shit to do than show up to rallies, you have things to lose if people find out you're political and also you're just generally invested in the stability of the system.

Being political isn't Veeky Forums.

>Our ideas are popular
No. No they're not. You just think they are because you only hang out with other people that believe the same trash as you. Most of you are just fat faggot losers who have nothing going for you so you need to whine about your freedoms and how your white heritage makes you superior. Honestly the rest of the white population is ashamed to be associated with you and thinks you're absolute inbred trash that needs to just die out.

>You just think they are because you only hang out with other people that believe the same

More of a leftist trait, desu. It's not even an "all the same" type deal. The right-winger knows, for instance, if he works in an office he has to keep his mouth shut.
When Obama won right-wingers did not collectively freak out and say
>omg no one I know voted for him, it was rigged!
But this happened both with Trump and the first Bush election.

Right-wingers know they are a maligned group and are exposed to left-wing ideas constantly so they get a better perspective of the left vs right divide and what leftists believe than lefties do about their opponents.

>More of a leftist trait
I might agree with you, user. Now that I live in a major city this trait is certainly evident. However having grown up in rural PA I have to disagree that right-wingers feel they are maligned. A large number of my friend's parents legitimately believed Obama was the Anti-Christ and trust me when I say that anyone who was vocal about voting for him would be considered pretty immoral. It's radically different depending on where you are.

I don't understand how that is a counter argument. If you believe your country voted the Anti-Christ into office against your political will: you're going to think you're maligned, right?

Right-wingers generally have a lot of scope to feel maligned because they are sort of... Against time.

eg. Anti-aborition, anti-globalization, anti-divorce, anti-sex ed, pro automatic firearms, pro self defense etc.

If you believe in the things they do you typically get a lot to feel butthurt about.

I'm wasn't arguing honestly, I'm just saying that there are large portions of the country that believe conservatism is the norm, and they're very shut off from the center-left metropolitan regions. These people ABSOLUTELY believe to this day that the 2008 election was somehow 'stolen' from John McCain, they simply have no platform with which to voice it nationally. Remember there are MORE people in the US that consider themselves conservative than liberal.

And by your logic shouldn't liberals now feel maligned that Trump is President? Or better yet that a conservative fundamentalist is our VP?

>implying the alt-right and garden variety conservatives are the same

Didn't that guy have a huge teeth gap?

Talk abou "People Nazis would've gassed dressing up as Nazis" ffs

>classic Veeky Forums retard mentality
don't bring Veeky Forums into this, those guys just want friends

>Being political isn't Veeky Forums.
This, having beliefs based off your own real-world observations and NOT what Veeky Forums,redit,tumblr or any other shithole tells you is

Fuck all these cucks. "Alt Right" fashion, if it even is a thing, should be Varg-based. Camo, Plain or Band tees, Boots, Well groomed hair, and whatever else you get out of these images.

mans teeth r fucked up

>and they're very shut off from the center-left metropolitan regions

I disagree. The Right is always aware of the Left because the Left dominate culture via LA and NYC.

>And by your logic shouldn't liberals now feel maligned that Trump is President?

They do. See pic.

-

How does he do it? Is it just that he's a handsome guy? It always looks completely effortless.

fashyfashionsforfabreactionaries.tumblr.com/

Just gotta find simple stuff. Look for things you can do daily work in. Also incorporate colors and clothes that fit in the palate.

>posts pic of mural for evidence
Wow, you really opened up my eyes.

That's fine if you disagree user, I am only drawing my conclusions from 18 years spent living among these people in northern Pennsylvania.

You're not familiar with the girl on the right?

youtu.be/wDYNVH0U3cs

I'm familiar, I just don't feel that autism is a political position

Okay, you want more evidence. How about... Every episode of the Daily Show from years 2001-2009.

>The Right is always aware of the Left
I agree with this, but the same is true for anyone who is exposed to the news or any media outlet.

But I think there's a difference between tumblr-tier autists and people with political opinions that lean towards the left.

Maybe if I had known that there was a segment on the Daily Show where some SJW screamed and cried like a retard I'd actually watch it. Thanks for the tip.

Agreed m8, I'd definitely say my more liberal friends find the Tumblr variety to be pretty much a fuck to death pile of cringe

please go back to your containment cesspool

what the hell is the alt-right? is it just catch all for libetarians/paleo-cons on the internet?

fucking leftards and their fucking buzzwords

Is Veeky Forums the most left-wing board?

It's pretty split tbqh. I blame a lot of faggots coming over from r*ddit Streetwear.

what the hell is the weeaboos? is it just catch all for neocrabs/left-hams on the internet?

fucking birdshits and their fucking buzzwords

Actually, most of Veeky Forums thinks that dressing like a fucking hobo while taking sweaty pictures of themselves is the height of fashion simply because they think it makes them look aloof and "with it", regardless of the fact that they're literally just wearing a graphic t shirt and flavor of the month sneakers.

pls be a joke
Seriously, man. You look like shit. Also:

>to show of juicy gains
I havenĀ“t trained in half a decade and have bigger arms

?????????????????????????????????

You fucking worthless faggots literally are like a hivemind of hollow thought. Not one fucking disgusting ugly liberal pussy faggot I have met has ANY sense of fashion let alone a fucking personality. I dress better than all of you disgusting pussies. People who voted for trump did so because of the policies that were proposed to keep US citizens safe, unfortunately trump is appealing to the moralfags a little too much and is obviously biased in his own views when it comes to their beliefs. That being said, the fact that you have the audacity to fucking mirror your shitty demographic onto the base of trump voters is just disgusting. I'm glad Clinton got blown the fuck out, and I hope you cried over it you pathetic fucking faggots. Kill yourselves.

Also OP, since you probably don't give a fuck I'd just head over to H&M and check for military style jackets, just be careful a lot of their stuff can be very thin, if you see something you like, just make sure its season-appropriate (thankfully summer is on the way). Sorry that you have to come to this pathetic fucking board and listen to these absolute pussies parrot everything that their rich kike parents like to spout from their gigantic fucking noses. But yeah, just look for military-style jackets. If you go on grailed.com you can probably find one through some extensive searching although they're more than likely to be designer and expensive. GAP might have something similar to what you're looking for as well. I'm personally a fan of slanted breast pockets as i feel that those square ones look a little too blocky for me, but to each his own.

talk shit post fit.

Not the most but generally pretty left leaning. Not all liberals are tumblr-tier autists. Veeky Forums also has a pretty large gay population if the polls are anything to go by and not all gays are milo hippopotamus.

>she

>calls liberals pussies
>scared of foreigners

It's middle of the road. It just appears left leaning because a lot of other popular boards have taken such a hard right turn in the past couple years.

>not being racist makes me left-leaning now
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

user won't admit it, but hes just a very good looking guy. You need minimal effort when you look good, clothes are just a distraction from your face anyway.

>more of a leftist trait

how insightful, but no, generalisation is born of invigilance

>Right-wingers know they are a maligned group and are exposed to left-wing ideas constantly so they get a better perspective of the left vs right divide

again, no. evidence would suggest not. its just that the majority of right wing supporters live in rural/middle america where educational standards are low and nobody wants to hear what they have to say/ report on their political movements because that would be depressing and shit, hence why it feels like the left seems much more vocal and brash with their ideas. the crazy "sjw" and "leftie tumblr trash" are the ones that get reported on (for obvious reasons) and america is falling for it.

LONG LIVE THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA

KILL MORE ANIMALS

all of the rage is ultimately useless - that stunted withered stump betwixt your pasty pale thighs isnt getting any bigger

>Americuck
>effay
keep dreaming

>alt-right

I'm a fascist and even I know this term is pathetic and cringeworthy.

Being a Trump supporter stopped being cool the day he became elected. Shut your autistic mouth, stop posting Pepe the frog, stop saying "Kekistan" and move the fuck on you fucking autists.

This picture alone should drive you to cut ties with anything even remotely attached to "alt-right culture".

Is that red velvet cake? At least he has good taste in baked goods.

there's really been a massive amount of /pol/ threads lately. it's cool that you guys come here but you shouldn't make /pol/ threads on Veeky Forums

that's why everyone gets upset with you guys across the site. because you can only talk about your own autistic interests and not other people's autistic interests. and in their tree house

it's highly inconsiderate

Kekking in agreement

Is this guy wearing sketchers?

Genuine kek from the picture of basement steps

Is that Scooby in the Panama hat?

>You fucking worthless faggots literally are like a hivemind of hollow thought.

Oh the irony