I bought this glasses+sun clip today. Is this Veeky Forums?

I bought this glasses+sun clip today. Is this Veeky Forums?

Huge ray ban logo, not Veeky Forums at all m8.
I like some ray ban designs, but wearing a fucking logo on your face is ridiculous to me.

I got the same glasses, w2c?

Why not transition lenses

I thought about it but I like this kind of stuff. I think that's cool, just my opinion.

>transition lenses

makes you look like a huge jackass

he looks fine

Those aren't transitions.

Ray Ban makes sun clips in order to sell old dudes who like clips
They ain't for anyone under 40

Post a pic of you wearing them.

At the place where I bought it they didn't have the color that I wanted. I might have it this week.

Come back when you have them. Have been interested in copin a pair from Ace n Tate lately.

I'm not sure what to do
my eyes are kinda light sensitive so I bought sunglasses
but I forgot I'm shortsighted

I also need new glasses anyways so I thought about getting these.. what are they called... transition lenses?
but people I ask about them are saying they are not good and it's only for old dude and shit like that

I could just get prescription sunglasses I guess, but then I still have to carry my other glasses with me and that sucks

are clips any good?

contacts?

I will let u know when I have it.
I share the same opinion as the ppl u asked , transition lenses r for old guys. I have friends that have clips on the glasses and they look great.

>transition lenses r for old guys
t-they're effay

my regular glases are ace n tate and they are great.
their concept is great.

I'll probably buy some sunglases this summer

no

glasses are okay if you're a girl or a guy with the right kind of face fit, sun clips in general are a big nah though

sun clips are dorky, don't recommend

why would you buy /that/

no sun glasses general so ill post here.
cop/no cop on this?

I'm looking at Clubmasters. They look pretty good based on the Ray Ban site feature where you can virtually try them on.

Why must Luxottica be such cunts?