What are some redpilled footwear choices?

What are some redpilled footwear choices?

>redpilled
there is no such thing as "redpill" fashion
if you mean dress like the majority of people who call themselves "redpilled" wear fedoras and cheap shitty pea coats you retard

cont.
there is no such thing as redpill footwear choices because there is no such thing as redpill fashion

Plain everything
no "self expression"
anonymous

>self expression
no such thing, 99% of normies don't have that

6666666GET

You could bring your wife's black boyfriend with you everywhere.

so close

normies are almost all bluepilled, they still have things that redpilled people had stripped away (redpilled means you know something truthful that others don't)

my thought exactly, i saw this kinda black 'blank' shoe in an old person footwear store and thought it was redpilled

If you really wanna know the truly redpilled shoes are those cheap ass $8 Walmart shoes that only last you a summer, but hey, they're cheap and you can have a new shoe for every summer for 10 years and it still comes down to less money than buying one shoe that """lasts""" 10 summers.

redpill? More like reddit-I'm-a-real-man tier.

>reddit

reddit and Veeky Forums are just posers... redpill used to mean something, it was slang form puahate.com (the ER site) where everyone would discuss the importance of facial bone structure and how 'normalfags' would deny or ignore it.

It's less that and more how dad-tier some of the fashion senses of reddit are. These boots? Like a kid dressing up as his dad, maybe his grandad even.

People should dress their age, not go in for this faux manly bullshit.

I didn't know what redpilled meant to reddit but i guess it means "masculinity", it used to be awareness that your clothes are like a gang sign - if you wear 'x' you'll look like 'group x'

e.g. this user is worried about seeming like a stereotype for wearing seemingly simple clothes

Nah, redpilled means the same thing to reddit. I'm talking about something different altogether with this fake masculinity.

Like these?

why not get some feiyue from ebay? can get them for like $6, same principle and people like the way it looks, get tons of compliments from normies

i literally wear that same combo
every day to work

Hi i'm a redpill guy I like to blame my uglyness on girls and the system.

So I wear shit clothes to claim I don't care and I don't need a girl to make me happy.

Really just kill yourself already.

velcros and crocs with socks.

Any kind of dress/semi-dress shoe

is this bait? it's triggering me.

Time to grow out of sneakers, autistic manchild.

you dumbfucker, all the shoes are wrongly labelled.

>getting trolld in 2017
Not effay, family

this. dont forget the obesity and the sweating and the chronic acne

This thread got off to a bad start but here is the honest answer that you probably weren't looking for. The most red pilled shoes are shoes that fit the anatomy of your feet.

The facts are simple, most modern shoes are built off a last that has very narrow toes. Most people's feet adapts and the toes start to bend onward when not wearing shoes, instead of naturally splaying out.

As ugly as things like crocs are, they are at least true to form. There are more Veeky Forums alternatives like some bikes for example.

If you have needle skinny feet, narrow toe box will impact you less. But for the majority of people, squeezing into you common projects is like circumcising yourself, except worse because you don't walk with your dick.

kys polfag

+1 for the crocs

I know they look autistic but they are comfy as fuck.

Question is, should you wear them with socks or no sucks?

No socks and only in appropriate settings like when fishing. Fucking autistics need to gtfo

I guess ~someone~ hasn't seen The Matrix.

This^ inspired this thread:

sad