Clothes choice

What kind of clothes should I pick up to the sneakers from the picture?

Middle class suburban black man core

Fashionable guys, help me pls :(

Don't wear these

ty

what's wrong with that?

Bump.

Okay, bump 2/3.

No more opinions? Last bump for now, I think.

return the shoes jesus fucking christ

why? I dont understand whats wrong with them

Sum: 1 helpful post, 2 useless without any argumentation. I love Veeky Forums

Maybe now anyone can help me?

Bump

Bump

Bump

Chino and short sleeved shirt

Thank you.

Any other opinions?

Depends on a lot of factors my man like
>your body type
>where are you
>your star sign
>your bank account
>etc etc

The red accents on these bad boys are a great power shoe, so I'd recommend the following fits
>dropcrotch rick Owens and a button up battery elton john shirt with a classic slp bomber covering (man on the moon would be best) that way you have an alt-americana kind of vibe that's suitable for nearly all occasions save for several Jewish holidays.

>tan h&m chinos, a marc jacobs "desperate" print t shirt and then a duster. This gives the all-americana kind of look that's suitable for most occasions, and allows a decent power stance in those shoes. Be sure to cuff your chinos super high

Don't forget though op you also need to remember, a lot of fits I just suggested are expensive, so if your bank account is an issue just by cheap knockoffs.
>your body type and what you are doing
I mean, if you're a skinny-fat, freshly 18 (15+2 years old actually) than chances are these fits may be a bit difficult to do. Don't forget some star signs simply cannot pull off basic fashion, like Sagittarius, Pieces, and more, but other star signs cannot pull off fashionable fits and post long, multibump threads about it, like Cancer.

God bless. Namaste. Enjoy your now highly fashionable life in the most fashionable

Bump

black people don't wear this

Bump

Agreeing with these two.

You bought them for the brand and they look incredibly tacky. I'd personally never condone wearing Ralph Lauren, especially the shoes as it just screams "clueless teenager". Lurk WAY more and find inspiration that appeals to you before making clueless purchases. You'll absolutely never find a fit that pulls off these sneakers and for good reason!

>being trolled by someone with autism