BUY?

So what intiatives does the fashion industry have to make, before men buy more online?

It is increasing, so men will buy more in the future regardless

That is an assumption, that might be right.
But i want innovative ideas, that might be able to increase it now, rather than waiting.

Using real men as model, instead of these models that account like 3% of the male population.

Hmmm. So a male model with every body type? Nice. Anything else?

What is ssense?

huh ssense?

ah ok. I just found the site? What is with it?

You are too late, there are already amazing online shopping platforms / fashion advice from pros services available in the market.

Your shitty business idea won't make it.

It started as a men's fashion site, it's also one of the largest online retailers for high fashion. They're sales in women's is growing but nowhere close

Naah bro, it is for a competition of an already established business(worldwide one) i just wanna win a bit of money, with the best idea

But that is website that sells to a specific kind of group. I wrote male as in the generel customer of males. As in a website that has a mass customers as a segment.

u probs dont realize this but most of the people on this thread are in college and not spending 32k on clothing per year, they usually buy second hand from grailed by learning how to spot, ssense and many other webstores. most men already do shop from online.

You're not going to win. If you think you can usurp ssense or thecorner for high fashion you're an idiot. If you think you can compete with fast fashion you're dense. What can you possibly use to compete with these established businesses

Read again senpai. The competition is by an already existing company for uni students like me.

So what are the competition rules and how do you win?

Actually women shop way more still. I am still in education still. So yeah it is alright, so ideas, nothing to execute on i will take it, from there, with validation and stuff.

I just use stats, and show some kind of accessibility to the men, who do not buy, via a written document.

Can I get actual details?

You write a document of about 1500-2000 words, where one reflects over the question. It is done individually.

tackle it like a sociologist. How do you change a populations conscious, unconscious and what physical aspects are there

>But i want innovative ideas, that might be able to increase it now, rather than waiting.

It's funny when market researchers come to Veeky Forums for ideas. Your job is making up bullshit but you don't have the imagination to do so?

I might have. But why not have people who are actually interested give me ideas?

1, you're lazy
2, we only care about fashion. So like 3% of males

You call it lazy, i say inspiration

Du skal rent faktisk lave en analyse og ikke bare finde på et eller andet bullshit. Du skal ikke regne med at vinde, hvis du ikke besidder nok faglige kompetencer til selv at udfore arbejdet.

At this point I rarely buy anything in person, online is cheaper, available anywhere, free returns usually, offers service chats and sizing measurements, and mostly everything is available in one way or another.

Shopping malls are so fucking bad and waiting in lines and having to deal with incompetent customer service blows.