Curly hair with shitty hairline

What should I do with my hair?

buzz

Buzz buzz.

Cover your forhead some banks or sth like that

alright good job posting relevant pics. most people don't do that when they ask. i don't know what haircut you should get but don't fall for the buzz meme

wow i have the EXACT same hair and balding pattern.

This photo is me when i was young.

One thing i did for a while was short on sides and longer on top. kind of like HY but with curly mop upstairs.

but lately i've been opting for a more conservative look. short on the sides and a little bit longer up top but not the mop it once was. oh also i've been parting it forever

Your hair looks pretty good but I have a huge head as u can see.

shave that trash off bro

man bun, start dressing like a skater

tfw my forehead is bigger than that

I already dress like a skater, thanks for the advice.

My head is huge though.

that doesn't mean you'd look bad bro, just go for it

you should listen to this guy, OP. you don't have to make it as short on top if you don't want to. but an undercut would work well i think. just make it really short on the sides compared to the top

You have nice hair OP, don't fall for the buzzcut and "short sides long top" meme.
Your hairline is a bit fucked up tho, so just do as Finn Jones does, cover your hairline with your own curls, looks cool and it hides your receding hairline

I dont want to be mean but the people saying your hair looks good are lying. Looks terrible dude. Just shave it off

you look like carrot top

What is so rerrible about it? I don't want to shave it all off i just want it to not look terrible.

How do i make it look normal?

Thanks for your advice

its way too long dude. you dont suit long hair. your face would look good with a buzz just go for it. youll look way better.

lets be honest as well. you're going bald. youll eventually have to shave your head anyway. might as well shave it now bro, youll look fine

Alright thanks man.

By shaving it or having a normal haircut. It does not look good simple as that. Can you make a post once you have a haircut? You'll look better with short hair

whats good with that mirror.

Will do senpai

friend pushed me and i fell against it

how old are you OP?

I am 18

iktf op

buzz is the answer, there's no way to make it work, I've tried everything