Are these still the quintessential sneaker for 2017? Or will a new meme shoe arise?

Are these still the quintessential sneaker for 2017? Or will a new meme shoe arise?

Are these a good cop? I saw them today and the sales person told me they are from last year and didn't sell well, which made me buy them even more apparently normies ignored it.

no.

knit shoes = trash

they look better than actual memesmiths

okay wtf I haven't been here since '15 and we are still memeing these shoes? They felt played out then.

I actually think ordinary stan memes look better.
The knit ones contrast too hard between the knit and the sole. It doesn't match.

Meh, played out or not who cares.
If people can pull em off good them just go with it.

Don't get me wrong I'm totally fine with people wearing them, but quintessential shoe?

>knit ones contrast too hard between the knit and the sole. It doesn't match.

not true if you get the triple white, the sole matches

>The knit ones contrast too hard between the knit and the sole. It doesn't match.
I'm not a fan of the primeknit version, but why should it match? That sole has a vintage touch to it, it's not exclusive for the primeknit versions, regular Stans has it too. Those Stans with that sole are usually better quality than the pure white sole ones and look better imho. The all whites are too white for my taste.

Also that contrast won't be there for too long. White primeknit cannot be kept pristine.

i've owned these for three years now. i like them. they are a meme. and honestly? they're not great for summer. because you want to go sockless. and sockless in leather in warm weather is just miserable. and your feet sweat, and since there are no ventilation holes, you can get a case of the foot farts.

you know what is a great white shoe for summer? canvas or knit.

cps are great year-rounders, but my feet are sweating just thinking about wearing them when temps creep past 80.

Just wear them with socks, dumbass

FUBU

>white sneakers
LOL

These.

can't find these anywhere

common projects are terrible shoes do not buy them
there are so many beautiful and interesting white trainers that exist and you have to go n buy something that SCREAMS that you were dressed by the internet and have not yet developed your personal style of any sort

loooool mate what the FUCK are those

Not him but those are novesta star low tops. Gtfo newfag

lmao stop posting anytime

im either gonna cop these (see pic) or those
any recs?

This is the LST version, which is slightly (with the asics like embroidery beneath the reebok logo).

Pic rleated is the classic one.

slightly different+

w2c tho senpai

literally the reebok website

ffs

I'm not made of money

im not personally a fan of reeboks, like they are alright but not my bag. maybe its just the amount i see of them every day you know.

the novestas feel nicer than any other shoe i've worn at such a low price point, honestly makes chucks feel like torture compared. its a great balance between firm but welcoming.
i think i sized down one full size but i cant recall perfectly.

where do you live?

london

aha thanks

ssense

it's not the end of the world, you can always move somewhere nicer

where would u recommend

If you can't tell the difference between the ones posted and the ones on the website you shouldn't be commenting in these threads

What about white Lacoste's ? Are they worth?

Keep posting so this board isnt ruined user :)

common projects = shoes for faggots with a total lack of personality
plz kill yourself if you wear common projects

What the fuck is wrong with you. Disgusting sockless subhuman. They make no-show socks for all of the problems you're describing. Use your brain.

>no show socks
the fucking APPEARANCE of being casual while not actually being casual, and even worse, making a pointed EFFORT to signal to others that you're casual/relaxed while being calculating in cultivating it.

no show socks are the lamest product on the fucking market and have never been fashionable and will always be a sign of how fucking lame you are and fuck you for suggesting them.

>Disgusting sockless subhuman

keeekkkk.. thanks for the morning giggle

How fucking poor are you?

>because you want to go sockless
actually I can afford socks but thanks

Y-you too

im gonna cop these too

ignore the plebs m8, these are such a nice shoe i have a pair in military green with white gum and they look great with baggy trousers and are so fucking comfy.

Those are okay, but the update is better. Copping soon in green.

k

I saw them in real life a couple of weeks ago. They age like shit, they're not like leather stans that you can wipe shit off, stains here look really fucky. Would not cop

yo just wanted to say, those shoes look fucking ridiculous