Have most people just completely given up on fashion or trying to look decent

Have most people just completely given up on fashion or trying to look decent

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/igorgutman/status/849324263349903361
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Their parents were never taught, and so they never were either. The internet is what's changing things.

Most people never tried

those are not people, but fucking zombies living in their phones

All of the above

I, too, am highly offended that kids don't dress up for going to the food court.

this a pic of the UT student thing?

Just Americans.

There is quite a big difference between the USA and Europe.
>tfw no orange shoe gf

Not everyone can aspire to such lifestyle heights as shitposting on Veeky Forums.

Pajeet on the right looks great

>Have most people just completely given up on fashion or trying to look decent

in america: yes, definitely. i don't say that because it's different elsewhere, it's just that i wouldn't know because i haven't left the country. there's a sense that you're a tryhard if you take any care at all in how you dress.

girls basically have zero expectations here when it comes to fashion. if you're good looking and fit you can wear anything as long as it isn't offensive or bizarre to them. so there's zero incentive for a guy to dress fashionably unless he happens to have an interest in it

>there's a sense that you're a tryhard if you take any care at all in how you dress.
yeah, this is really obnoxious. Wearing a collared shirt or a nice sweater shouldn't be grounds for "bro what are you all dressed up for???"

>that pic
so sad

>Wearing a collared shirt or a nice sweater shouldn't be grounds for "bro what are you all dressed up for???"

i have an awkward friend who is trying to get into fashion and he seems to get hit with that whenever there is a party. it's an obnoxious thing to say to someone

Most people, throughout time, haven't given a shit about fashion.

But they dressed better.
Look at the crowd at 1960 football matches for example.

Or watch boardwalk empire :^)

>these are 10/10s in Burgerland

fuck i love gals who wear boots, muh dick

alimony

because they must be solving the issue of Middle East on their phones

we spend 1/3rd of our lives in bed sleeping, which is already bad enough and today's people choose to spend a good portion of the other 2/3rd looking at a 5 inch screen doing redundant things

not talking about the fact, that it looks autistic as fuck from the outside

if there's such a thing that backwards evolution, this surely qualifies

back to kc, impersonator

>tfw you're the next step in human evolution
>only need 2 hours of sleep per day
>natural thinspo, rarely need to waste time eating
>5 inch screen is for manlets
>already found the solution for Middle East
>have all the time to shitpost on Veeky Forums

All of those people look clean and relaxed, so who cares?

i like it too but different boots

They're all so plain looking and gross. Not just the clothing but their facial structure. What is wrong with burger genes

And Oh,
>Im twelve.

0, 1, 5, 9, 10
would
with authoriteh

None of them are more than 6/10 at best.

what kind of demented weirdo starts counting at 0? although you are correct about 1 being the cutest. the rest not as much

where do numbers start

YOU DON'T SEE SOMEONE PLACING ZERO IN A RACE YOU FUCKING MANIAC

In programming you start at 0 you imbecile

see
also you could consider a DNF as 0
on a number line you can have 0 and then +1/-1, +2/-2 etc.

stop thinking competitively, thing spacial relativity

jfc the autism is just palpable. i'm upset that you're forcing me to explain this

we're talking about numbering people in a picture from left to right. it is infinitely more natural to start at 1 in that context (1 being the leftmost person). that's why you will almost universally see it done that way

i know you're mightily proud of having a basic understanding of math and programming but you sound like an idiot

caring about fashion is considered explicitly gay in America, it's absolute baffling.

Wtf the fuck people do so much in their phones like
Im not a normie so i guess they just talk with sluts and stuff

maybe in burgerland..people here tend to care about how they look and how they dress

>Wtf the fuck

those boots are ugly as fuck whats wrong with you

Holy fucking shit... normie holocaust WHEN!?

maybe they weren't on the fore fronts of fashion but generally people in history at least tried to look good rather than wearing basketball shorts everyday

Top shit lmao

I'd argue that the view of fashion troughout history might be skewed for it's greatest part for the fact that only the rich could afford to get portraited/photographed and they could also afford to dress better than the average.

If we were to compare how an average person dressed before and how they dress today, we should only compare inside some 150 years time span during which photography is common.

twitter.com/igorgutman/status/849324263349903361
fuck you
put your trip back on so i can filter faggot

Not really. There are hundreds of hundreds of photos of middle-class people in the early-mid 1900s that shows they're not inept when it comes to fashion. The ugly ass suburban slobs who are 'too good' to care about fashion only really started to emerge in the late 1990s to today.

>in the early-mid 1900s
And that was my point. You original post made it sound like you wanted to cover earlier periods where such coverage of the masses was rarely available, or would show they did not dress well.

op in the UT SAC

OK, so instead of looking down at their phones, they can stare at the wall straight ahead.

mutts

>Go to a Chick Fil A in what appears to be a college food court
>take a pic of a bunch of kids with no money and no time
>Complain about their fashion

Marie Antoinette, is that you?

This is UT and Austin is a terrible city for fashion unless yr really into the slacker-punk thing

Thinking the upper crust of society that can afford to go to college has "no money and no time"

This is especially heinous since we are talking about UT which is directly in Austin not some bumble fuck college in Nebraska or some shit. They have culture n stuff. No excuse.

>>terrible for fashion save for the objectively patrician slacker-punk aesthetic
(::)

Fucking this. I don't even know how I'm gonna start transitioning my wardrobe when everyone has just seen me wear t-shirts for years.

Or actually socialize like human beings

There really is something to this. From Asia and am studying in a Southern state and I seriously feel well dressed if I leave the house moderately groomed with track pants and a plain shirt.

I went to vacation to the UK over spring break and had to get a haircut and start wearing my nicer clothes after walking around feeling like a complete slob next to do well dressed Brits.

Why would you socialize in line waiting for your food before class with a stranger? Not everyone likes to talk with strangers. This isn't some sort of new phenomenon.

The funny thing is that most fashion trends come from american metropolitan cities like ny, chicago, la, sf etc.
It's considered explicitly gay by redneck fags of overflying states in the middle of nowwhere, most of them are plebs by definition, they were flannel shirts, regular jeans, cowboy hats, smell rancid sweat and listen solely country.
Just a bunch of usless low-class white trashes.

>given up on

When did they try? In comparison to when?

>Tfw this is actually ur uni and an accurate representation of the basic bitches there

>In programming

>posts complaint thread about general public style
>doesn't post own "fashin"

Really depends on where you live OP, obviously, the majority of people will not know much about styling etc. and will just wear what they find comfy or what they think looks right and what they think looks right will I guarantee you just be the current fashion trend. Most fashion trends people follow imo are just lazy attempts at pursuing style.

bad example in pic

I, for one, hate it when random chucklefucks try to engage me.

Maybe they do too.

he can't put his trip on because he's serving a ban for being a useless fucking cunt of a poster

Breeding out racial characteristics makes for mediocrity.

Only mediterranid looks /fa and patrician here.

Osteuropid and Dälofisch are the most Veeky Forums. Mediterranid looks like a faggot.

*Dälofalisch

This list doesn't even contain any of the races that make up the average white American (mostly Celtic and Anglo races)

>in programming
A U T I S M

>have small talk
>"ok, bye!"
>leave forever
what does this accomplish

>most fashion trends come from american metropolitan cities like ny, chicago, la, sf etc.
like what?

Fucking subhuman Ameritards every time

Desu the only """fashion""" that comes from America is slacker punk, grunge, and other juvenile bullshit like that. Fashion, like everything else, is turned into cheap commodified trash in burgerland.

Now don't get me wrong, we do have our fair share of genuinely Veeky Forums people in America, but the trends usually start elsewhere.

kek

stop trying to make an excuse for your retardation. If you have 5 items in front of you are you gonna count off 4 items since you started at 0.

>sf
I can assure you we have never exported anything of worth, trend-wise

thats what im trying to say! such a small chance you will ever build a relationship of any kind with some random person you met once and will almost never meet again. Its different if you see the person everyday.

10>4>6

>flowers in hair for white girls
>North Face jackets
There's two.

>what does this accomplish
Sam thing what you accomplish in a day, Nothing.
Yet humans are social animals you fucking retard, you scumfuck degenerate.
It doesn't have to accomplish anything, its fucking small talk.
Do you only talk to people when you need something, you literal definition of autism?
No wonder your on Veeky Forums you fucking retard, people like talking, you build friendships that way, of course you would have no need for this.
fuck you.

Dude chill, go to the cafe literally like 2 buildings north and look at the moderately fashionable tech fetishists of this bugs you so much. This is a fucking chickfila.

As bad as this is, the second week of college is when the girls stopped giving any shits and lived in pajamas full time.

>sent from my iPhone

/thread

it's true tho
she's at the 0th index
>all these mad normies
normies btfo

really makes you think

>tfw flip-flop and yoga pants season is just around the corner

Jews made them like that tbqh

holy shit i go to the uni where the pic was taken
fucking awful for fashion: a lot of frat fucks and people like in op's pic

a-are they laughing at me?

The average non-Hispanic white American doesn't have any sub-Saharan African admixture. Numerous genetic surveys have shown this.

The average non Hispanic white American doesn't have Swedish, Dalofälisch, Alpine, Osteuropid, or Dinarid admixture either.

This post is dumb even by /pol/ standards.

White Americans are mostly Irish and English you fucking moron

Wow you really are dumb. Did you sleep all through history class? Or are you just not from America

I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN AMERICA YOU CONDESCENDING SCUMBAG

FINE YOU CAN ADD SCOTTISH IN THE SOUTH AND NEW ENGLAND AND SOME GERMAN IN THE MIDWEST TO THE LIST AS WELL

10 > 12 > 3 > 9 > 1 > 12 > 6 > > > > > > > 2 , 4, 5, 7, 8