What antiperspirants does Veeky Forums use in the spring and summertime?

What antiperspirants does Veeky Forums use in the spring and summertime?

I started to sweat a lot as of late (not sure why, I'm 22 and it came randomly) and I want something that will keep me from getting pit stains. Bonus if it also doesn't stain your clothes

I use alum/deo crystal. Works well enough. Just do multiple passes.

Gilette Endurance. Regular antiperspirants dry the fuck out of my armpits. This stuff is like a weird gel or something but god damn it works.

I'll look into these, thanks.

The only stuff I got right now is old spice which leaves some pretty bad stains if I wear anything moderately dark

And for the Gilette it goes on wet but eventually dries. I forgot how long it takes but I probably wouldn't put on a shirt right after if I were you.

Yeah I heard that best practice is to put it on right before you go to bed the night before and it will continue to work through the next day

For alum/deo crystal, you would want to apply them after shower. Ideally twice in the morning and night.

yeah old spice sucks in my opinion. even when compared to the other standard, heavily advertised brands. only axe is worse to me in terms of having an overwhelming scent

it makes no sense because the type of guy who wears axe is probably going to have a ton of cologne/body spray on anyway. he doesn't need a strong scent coming from deodorant on top of it

what if I shower in the morning?

this shit

Use it, then do some shit before putting on a shirt. I'll usually brush my teeth or get my bag ready so that when I'm done I can finish dressing.

Degree Motionsense Dry spray ultraclear black+white

lol enjoy your cancer aluminumfags

>he lives in a 3rd-world country that doesn't have aluminium-free deo

Well my GF wears certain dri, and when I lick her armpits you can't even taste it.

srs

The person you are replying to is referring to antiperspirant which does have aluminum. Antiperspirant and deodorant are two different things.

I use this. It's pretty good and smells like flowers desu :-)

Mitchum Unscented roll on

>Aluminum Zirconium

That can't be good for you

This shit.

>Aluminum Zirconium

That can't be good for you

Dove Minerals+ Sage, Brut, and old spice denali. Favorite is the dove, its pleasant yet complex, and doesnt agitate your armpits.

>Dove Minerals+ Sage
My nigga.
Also the only deoderant that's gotten me compliments.

the best

woops

I bet you're one of those dropkicks who think vaccines cause autism lmao

I've used Dove men, Degree, and Arm and Hander Natural Essentials (it started burning me), so I switched to Gilette Endurance.
>I probably wouldn't put on a shirt right after if I were you
i should try that and see if my pit stains leave because its soo fucking annoying seeing my shirts get ruined. At one point my stains were damn near brown for less than a week

I use toms unscented myself

mine used to smell like citrus, lemon like

Comedic gold

last time I had a deo crystal it did nothing.
hated it.

pic related is what I got right now. works so well too. can recommend.

ladies speed stick.
works better than any men's deodorant that I've used.

Huh, my sister and last two girlfriends all use men's deodorant because it works better

The grass is always greener on the other side

I have tried a couple deodorants now and no matter which I use, it's always like a tropical rainforest in there. I can never have fully dry armpits. I don't even think it's sweat since I'm not hot or sweating anywhere else (could be sitting in a 60F room and still wet) and there's no smell. What can I use to alleviate this? I don't care if it gives me ass cancer or is so strong it glues my arms to my sides, I just want something that works.