ACR SS17 DROPS TOMORROW

ACR SS17 DROPS TOMORROW

>What is Urban Techwear
We wear clothes to be comfortable, to cover up our shame, and more importantly for our protection. Technical clothing, focuses on incorporating functionality using textiles and construction techniques to protect the user from their environment.

>Guide to Urban Techwear *Under Construction*
New Update! Please help expand this guide by participating:
tuxbell.com/index.php/Guide_to_Urban_Techwear

>Discord
discord.gg/YgYhwhK

>Veeky Forums actually has a guide to a style
But where do I look for a female techwear.

guys where can I get black boots that have a flat fucking sole

when i google flat sole boots there never is a flat sole

i just want a combat boot that has a flat sole

also

guys techwear is mostly a fashion statement

if you really wanted to prepare for unforeseen shit you would wear tactical clothing, which isnt so expensive even with technologies such as goretex

FUCK OFF PRICK

is tekwear dead?

y-3

Techwear CANNOT die. It's impossible. The advanced technology integrated with it in the future has hooked itself up to a time loop. Techwear is forever.

But seriously I thinks been actually making a bit of a rise recently. It's still alive and well, yes.

It is in Veeky Forums
This is pretty much a thread to get new blood on the discord.

This shit is so fucking expensive. I say this as somebody who makes $400k annually (not that that's god-tier), but still. I can't justify $2k+ on a garment that is not formal/made of rare materials. Maybe I just don't understand.

I do like buying Nike ACG/outlier/arcteryx/stone island and such.

I wouldn't say that it's dead or dying but it's more so becoming normie-tier. Even mainstream fast-fashion brands such as American Eagle are branding garments with the "tech" prefix.

The "urban techwear" look specifically appeals to those who are trying to ~into~ more pragmatic apparel. Also younger folks who probably like streetwear but are slightly more ~into~ Veeky Forumsshion or w/e but also want to be a special snowflake. It's so distinct and over the top in terms of materials and price (for your average teenager/young adult) but it tends to retain the sleek silhouette and reserved colors (all black lol) that are ultra popular right now.

how in the fuck do you make almost half a mil a year and cant afford a fucking goretex?