It might not be particularly Veeky Forumsshionable but can some biological girls post how they like guys to dress

It might not be particularly Veeky Forumsshionable but can some biological girls post how they like guys to dress

F U L L R I C K
U
L
L

R
I
C
K

>biological girls
This world is so fucked up right atm that this term had to be used.

I'm just sad now.

No chick w/ dick pls

Not like Veeky Forums that's for sure

you probably don't care or feel anything about a whole host of tragedies throughout the world but hearing someone make a trans reference gets you teary-eyed and contemplative

it's naive, silly and self-centered

I like how this man looks.

Why do you care what people call themselves in the fucking slightest. Be better.

Better thread

How does one dress to attract a chick w a dick

Wear this.

>go on reddit
>mtf is bitching about how theyre being oppressed and bullied, how theyre suicidal
>point out theyre probably suicidal for trying to defy god and nature itself, point out how most traps are depressed and suicidal
>point out its probably not a coincidence most traps are always depressed and suicidal
>get to -120, trap gets epic upvotes

western society is dying

>>>reddit

Dylan-Core

Only has to be used on this website b/c it attracts a lot of freaks, deviants and other weirdos and very few women

seconded

think less bobby, more coop

>go on reddit

by all means, go back.

w2c that kind of jacket?

>>>/tumblr/

i like guys who dress casual with an average build

hoodies, t shirts, cheap beater sneakers (vans/converse)

electric dylan-core is peak dylan

I'm pretty partial to boys that look like cozy junkies.

>u will never have gf as cute as her

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Like this

I really hope you're trollin

> ITT literally every style because different girls have different taste in men and fashion

I AM SHOCKED

If you think every style has been represented your fashion repertoire must be seriously limited

There's not ONE single person who's posted in this thread who isn't an absolute normie/newfag. Anyone who wasn't on Veeky Forums in 2012-2014 needs to leave desu.

what the fuck happened to this place

hillary clinton

I went college for a biochem degree, and this is the pure faggotry I see now.