Tattoo Thread

Time for another tattoo thread, couldn't find a general one in the catalog

post your ink, post your inspo, r8/h8

Im looking for some inspo similar to pic related. Currently considering getting this on the back of my shoulder sometime later this year. Wanna get some ink as a self-reward for getting in shape finally

Opinions?

My last 3, not healed yet though

Got this, it's kind of healed already

Congrats on getting in shape. How big are you thinking? Smaller one I'd say linework would work well, but if you get it bigger the shading could really come out

yeah didn't hurt too bad desu

these are neat, how much did you guys pay?

thanks, and im not sure yet im still kind of figuring that stuff out. It's difficult to measure the space im thinking of getting it but probably somewhere in the range of 5-6 inches tall, depending.

I'm the one with the animals, $520 CAN. 170/hour roughly.
I'd recommend talking to an artist first and seeing what they can do, see if they have a preference and get some feedback before you make a choice. I've seen lots of people walk in with a design they like, get it on, And then hate that it's not exactly what they had in mind etc.

5 hours of work around 200 euros. It's a local fairly unknown artist

yeah, ive got a few months until im where i want to be to get anything done, so ive got time to shop around, talk to artists, get estimates, all that good stuff. i know a few friends who have tattoos so ill be sure to ask them about it as well

wow, that's a pretty good deal

faggot general? faggot general.

Planning to ink me this one on the arm but in black and white... Opinions?
Im a guy also

Where would one of these look good?

uniqlo

looks good but that wide tail seems like it would make it difficult to center, maybe have the tail go u instead of out so it's "balanced" on your arm?

where do you think theyd look good?

Thanks mate ill talk to the drawer about the tail, i was worried if foxes tattoos could look kinda meme

Would look pretty cool on your peck, assuming you're a decently in shape guy

is this too edgy?

Around your asshole

no

inb4

A little memey but I like it desu. Idc if people say Tarantino's a hack, I still like his movies.

What is the fucking point of taking other people's tattoos and applying them onto yourself? Go find a good master, throw around some ideas, ask him to make a few sketches and go from there.

I can only imagine what can happen when two retards who frequent these threads happen to get exactly same tattoos and meet in real life after.

become best friends or maybe even fall in love

is getting a tattoo right above the knee cap a good idea?

one of the best spots

Really like this style of tattoos. Very traditional and loose which gives character. A lot of tattoos that people get look so cheesy

yes. pick something less obvious.

Guess I really like knife tats now.

Justin, you are making a mistake.

tfw only ones that arnt shit

Would you ever get a tattoo somewhere you can rarely cover; i.e. your neck/face or hands?

very fucking gay. get it if you want your life ruined forever

those designs are great user, where did you place them?

tattoos are so terrible. you should all neck yourselves

Dick, forehead, left asscheek, in that order

If i found success in a career field where that didnt matter, and found something that was meaningful enough to me to not only get it forever etched on my body but also that i always wanted to show off, then yes

I would only if I ran out of room everywhere else

Yeah. Those are two of the spots I plan on getting done in the future. The future being this summer.

Wow those are all terrible. Imagine explaining those to friends and new acquaintances.

Honestly, I judge anyone who has a tattoo. You Veeky Forumsgs realize that tattoos are largely a marker of the underclass, right? If you have a tattoo you are instantly cast into the same group as low-lifes, losers, white trash, criminals, chronically impoverished, food stamp collectors, and scum. Why would you want that? Most tattoos are ugly as fuck even when they're fresh. 100% of tattoos look like garbage after they fade to that dull-greenish-grayish-skin-color-film-on-top color that all tattoos devolve to after a short 2 years.

Getting a tattoo is probably the worst life decision any person can make.

no one cares, no one's listening (You)

Would it be a good idea to get "solve" on one arm and "coagula" on the other? Or is it too edgy?

lmao either you're a fuck or try too hard 0/10

Dear God, please do not reproduce

what do you guys think of eye glass tattoos?

How old are you bro?
Most young people have tattoos nowadays. They're really common and socially accepted. That stigma doesn't exist anymore, nigger.

if you are an artist of some sort get hand and face tattoos as a constant reminder you got to make it, get rich or die trying type of mindset
im getting my hand done next week

Not if its done well i guess
I have this, think is p good
Would recommend landon morgan for satanic shit, or anyone who can do woodcut-style stuff

i like u

>big black tattoo on neck

that must have hurt

i have a friend with a sleeve like this, looks very good irl

I have these (1/2)

All three around my upper arm. Bison on bicep, big horm sheep under another linework one I have, And raven on my tricep. I can't take a good pic, the angle is awkward as hell

I want a Baphomet on my ankle so bad but maybe in a less detailed design

very nice user

Is that from redwall????

I'm thinking of getting six black bars across the back of my left forearm. I've decided that my whole left arm is going to just be black ink.

I have a friend who is an edgelord but also an artist who did this. I think that it's not a good reason to get a tattoo. Artistry doesn't come from limiting oneself or being rejected jobs. And if you have to force yourself/play tricks on yourself in order to practice your art, are you really trying to be an artist?

i present to you the ultimate fashion statement

young man who does not have any tattoos

I love ZEF style

>skinnyfat

that's the opposite of fashion

it's a meme you dip

but seriously fashion is what is cutting edge. everybody has tattoos now but i don't. i win

Its Reepacheep from fucking Narnia Chronicles.

wtf why are the nose holes so large, this is terrible work

would have sex with desu senpai.

don't get any winged shit

That feel when broke ass student fantasizing about expensive tattoos.
>1000 hours in mspaint

I want a junji ito piece

One of mine, thoughts?

If you actually got ink from sad Amish I'm jealous

this whole thread

cool AF/10 tbqh

extremely fucking gay

have fun when the hair grows over it and makes it look like utter shit

but seriously, Veeky Forums is not what fashion is.

gonna get this garf tat soon, bw obviously

How does this even get touched up over time? Sheesh.

This is the unspeakable truth. I regret my tattoos and I suspect so do 95% of people who are in their 30s and have them. :'(

The line work on this is really bad. It looks salvageable with a touch up though. Go to a different artist

dam brother you care a whole lot about this how does it feel to be a normie

my dad has that on his ass

Im getting this on my ribs

you're the idiot who posted it in this thread..

Veeky Forums is a bunch of insecure teenagers who want to look cool with the generous help of their dads so they can get laid without improving themselves.

I wanna make all my tattoos in the color like your anchor. it looks great on the white skin

R8

What the fuck? I'd love to see how it looks from the front

fucking stupid. you can't tell?

ALCHEMY
L
C
H
E
M
Y