Currently in the works of creating an app to compete with Grailed. It is open to men and women...

Currently in the works of creating an app to compete with Grailed. It is open to men and women. What would you like to see?

that image tells me you aren't going to compete with grailed.

It's an image and unrelated. What did you want me to post? You're an idiot.

Post your boipussy, dumbass. And I'd like to see that on the main page of your so called "app"

why would I use your app and not grailed

>Lower fees
>Men and women
>More features (can't disclose)
>More aesthetically pleasing and user friendly

A much smaller fee
Less hypebeast catering

No degenerate meme shit like supreme, cavempt and bape, or your platform will be wasted by 15yo scam niggers and gooks

can you make it not redisplay items while you scroll through the main feed? also make it not forget your search criteria when you go from certain items back to the feed

good albumm

but the reason I liked Grailed is because no women

If there was more push to keep them out I would like it more

idc as long as the mobile layout isn't as fucked as graileds.

i think grailed really really could use a forum
also i think something that requires the seller to give the tracking number to the buyer

Clothes measurements required in centimeters.

this
women have enough ways to find clothes

this

skin colour verification

no more being scammed by stupid niggers!

>calls people idiots in 2nd post of thread asking for feedback

great PR

you're off to a great start

What is this painting?

Every time someone makes a lowball offer it deletes the app from their phone.

No text descriptions, just the pictures and a price

We cater to all types of clothing, shoes, and fashion accessories for men and women. The fee will be substantially smaller.

There will be stuff like that, I can guarantee, but we won't discriminate hypebeasts as they'll be a large part of our income. You can choose what you want to see. We will meet everyone's needs.
If I'm correct, Grailed only redisplays (bumps) items after a certain amount of days. Not sure what you mean by the other suggestion.
Agreed
In the registration, you will have the option to select your gender. This will filter out women from the feed.
Tracking numbers aren't always used when sending items.
Don't care about PR on an anonymous imageboard. You'll see that it's better than Grailed.
Why? Don't you want to see the description of an item you're buying?

if you want to advertise, pay for a banner ad

>>I'm going to do [insert most main aspects of a serious e-commerce site] better and cheaper!

Fun fact: it's hard to do

Source: actually work at a place that could be considered a competitor to grailed

We're like two months away from launching. The devs have a LOT of work to do.
The hardest part of this whole project is getting a userbase, but we have a very solid plan on gathering the users. Before we began this project, I specialized in advertising and growing accounts on Instagram. We have a lot of connections.

it to fail

I'd like to be able to filter out sellers by race

This honestly sounds terrible. You'll be doing everything that grailed does, but with your own shitty branding. Scrap the project while you still have some credibility left, or make some serious changes (literally anything to make it unique and not just babbys first app clone, like cutting out hypebeasts, forcing a tracking number, specializing in one geographical region, catering to a niche or set aesthetic, automated lowball bans, binding a buyer to a product if he/she makes an offer, requiring ACTUAL measurements in the description, or requiring pics of the actual product worn by the actual seller (cutting out anybody that only posts pics scraped right from the designers website)). But, let's be honest, if anything remarkable was being implemented you'd have told us already.
>2 months away from launch
>still have LOTS to do
You should be bug testing at the two month point, not still writing the fucking app.

If you're going to include women what will make it different from other ways that women consign clothes now?

This.
Basically after your first $500 made in selling you get a complimentary melanin detector and get upgraded to verified status.

Wow, honestly this sounds like such a bad idea. Grailed already exists and has a huge userbase. If you have lower fees how do you expect to survive? There is no way your "app" would be better than Grailed with giving users slightly more cents than Grailed. Eventually you will realize that whatever percentage cut you are going to take wont be worth it. You need more of a different Idea to succeed. Stop trying to make a clone.

Our app isn't a Grailed clone. The only thing it has in common with Grailed is the ability to buy and sell clothing. I'm not disclosing major differences, so I don't get cloned. All I said is that we will be competing with Grailed. The code will be near flawless and any bugs found will be fixed before launch.
Again, the major differences will not be discussed.
Again, not a clone. We are very different besides the buying and selling of clothes.

I guess you'll all just have to wait and see.

Sliding fee structure. I'm happy to pay 6% if buying/selling a few t-shirts, jeans etc less than $300. But fuck, 6% on things like $1000+ boots or outerwear is absolutely ridiculous and way excessive. Either cap the maximum amount of fees per item, or reduce the percentage as the price goes up.

This is a really good idea. We'll definitely reduce the percentage as the price goes up. Thanks for the suggestion.

Make it like a monthly gift thing, where I pay a set fee and each month you mail me a box of other people's clothes

no focus on stupid fucboi shit

There are more than 2 genders, so I would like to see less exclusivity

>How to make it good

Try infusing Thirft Shops into it. Its info people need but dont have.

Also dont make it douchey.

Fuck that
We aren't shills, just two guys with an idea and a plan
Only 2 genders in my book. Will add the option for Both so you can view men and women's clothing.
People can have their own thrift shops on it if they want to. We're only two people, can't really make it douchey.

>We're only two people, can't really make it douchey.

Really? You're off to a pretty good start.

Priest doesn't need bitches and whores when he has Mary.

>and women.

ruined before it even took off

Make it a penny auction

>add a blacklist so normal people can block all hypebeast trash

>must be at least 20 years old to access

that would be pretty much perfect

Give the option to upboat things

It's this thread again.

In 7 minutes you've made the decision to bin off a chunk of your profits? Doomed to fail.

I would usually agree with an idea like this because I love BBS but one for Grailed's users would be awful. It would be a bunch of streetwear fans using it as a substitute for reddit and a circlejerk of the 'big sellers' like god etc and their friends. It would end up as a mish mash of the lowest common denominators from each fashion community

let me buy used socks off of cute girls

just do what grailed did and poach them by messaging people on grailed as well as other fashion websites like styleforum. having lower fees will get people coming too

>Our app isn't a Grailed clone

>The code will be near flawless
You are obviously a retard who doesnt know anything about development. You probably hired some indians from upwork to make the app.

I'm actually an autodidactic coder, and very good at it. Better than most who study it, and it's not even close.

why don't you autodidact urself some sentence structure

lmao lets see OP cartwheel his way out of this one