What do you wear when you go out clubbing Veeky Forums?

What do you wear when you go out clubbing Veeky Forums?

Comfortable, breathable, casual shit. Peacocking at a club is really lame.

What kind of casual shirt?

Clubbing is usually not very Veeky Forums m8

Neither is being a shut-in loser

Jeans and an oversized long sleeved tee w/ comfy beaters usually. Comfy enough and looks aight still.

Yeah man, there definitely isn't an in between

Lounges are usually much less cringey than clubs. Clubbing is high school tier

Alright, well where do you go on a friday night?

A linen button down, a light t shirt.

Clubbing is fun as fuck if you go in a large group or know promoters. It can be fucking dreadful and uppity otherwise though.

t. never been to a proper club

F U L L _ R I C K
U
L
L
_
R
I
C
K

wow bet you get al the chicks haha

what kinda club?
like a bar with normal music or whatever, or a club-club playing techno/house/jungle etc. etc.

t-shirt, jeans and depending on club either ultra boosts (beaters), boots or derbies. if I know the floor at the club will be atrocious I obviously wear beaters.

besides that most time I wear a jacket because I tend to spend a lot of time smoking outside desu

ramones, black jeans, black hoodie

this

difference is i'm from the eu where we have good clubs with actual good music. feel bad for you amerifags with shitty club culture

I'm always fly

all black

That's depressing that you think those are the two options in life.

Learn to play an instrument
Go to university
Paint
Stalk your bliss

Both

What do you wear on a night out with the boys?

i mean, i dont go out to the former really, but for the latter just anything that will survive the sesh but not look stupid e.g. dark jeans, beaten up trainers (probs am 95s for me), t shirt, +sweatshirt or hoody you can wrap around you if you get hot
its also dependent on your social context you know

i wear my tekken inpired outfit to every rave

dunno if counts as clubbing

Sweatpants, loafers and Hawaiian shirts.

as somebody who goes to after hours clubs and raves monthly, shouldn't be too picky as to what you wear. I wear my pale fits sometimes or whatever how I'm feeling like.
OP everyone is too drunk or on something else to grasp your sense of fashion at a club

only answer

F U L L B L A C K
U
L
L

B
L
A
C
K

Shoes that I don't mind getting destroyed.

all black, usually basic ass items cause chances are something is gonna get fucked up