White shoes

I really don't get it, is the quality on CP's or Svensson that good ? What are some good alternatives for low rise white shoes under 100 US dollars ? All of the alternatives I see in pictures have NOTHING in common with CP's

Other urls found in this thread:

global.frankandoak.com/product/82814/park-leather-low-top-sneakers-in-white
twitter.com/AnonBabble

epaulet is good.

the white might be out of stock right now.

What about these? You can cop these for like 40-50 if you are lucky.

This ones actually look good, thanks anons

national standard

maybe on sale

what model are they exactly?

H Y P E
Y
P
E

seconded. Had NS sneakers for 3 years, held up well.

Just a word about sizing: Despite using the same margom cup sole as CP, NS did adjust the sizes to be TTS. Do not size down when buying NS.

Filename. Otherwise, triple white court vantage might also be an option.

these are nice sneakers tho

Poor people need to Fuck off

Gum sole, y/n?

what is the difference between these two?

A D I D I S

gum sole best sole

Take a look at these

global.frankandoak.com/product/82814/park-leather-low-top-sneakers-in-white

$15

I really like these, ans they're in an aceptable range of price, how's the sizing for these tho? Im 8.5

I don't know anything about them. Maybe somebody here can say more.

does adidas really do this? cause theres literally no difference that i can see, why is there a price difference?

is one of them custom? usually they upcharge for the 'custom' even though its the exact same shit.. who knows

You got it. One is "customized" but has the default green and white style.

Nah theyre both customizeable and when you choose to customize it bumps the price up to $120

link?

Could someone post some white shoe-outfit inspo?
I bought a pair of white shoes the other week but I have no idea what to wear with them.

Thoughts?

The tongue is sewed into the shoe on the sides. Some people think it bunches up in an ugly way.

black shoes are better

this

Do not cop the leather court vantages. Or at least look at them in person before copping. The leather looks nothing like it does it the promo shots.

homie its the spring