Why are brits so much more Veeky Forums than americans

i seriously wish i was british

youtube.com/watch?v=iOSSAQPt-Ro

>more Veeky Forums than americans

lowest bar

you realize people in music videos are dressed by others...

how come no american music videos are Veeky Forums then?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOLYFUCKHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>i seriously wish i was british
it's fucking grim here mate
thats why we have a very pronounced "youth culture" if thats what you want to call it, it's because there's very little to do and this place is a depressing shit hole

There's only four British guys in that picture.

>thats why we have a very pronounced "youth culture" if thats what you want to call it, it's because there's very little to do and this place is a depressing shit hole
There are pubs, theaters, amusement parks, museums, etc. What do you mean by "there's very little to do"?

an ever worse king krule

terrific

Just what theyve been programmed to say.
There isn't much for kids to really 'do' but once you're 18 its fine.
Its like whenever you hear about kids whinging about there surroundings ye, 'uh my city is rundown, theres nothing for us, government doesn't care, its so filthy etc etc etc' then those kids are causing those problems in some sort of 'rebellion'

So, still pretty good?
What is there for kids to do in not-UK?

It's like that everywhere

Am I the only person who thinks King krule is one of the best artists to come out in recent memory

He's probably the only pitchfork artist I'll remember still in 10 years

yeah i mis spoke, I don't personally like clubbing too much so i don't do that too much. Generally the worst thing about britain is the fact it's so fucking crowded and tiny.
yeah only i said none of that did i mate
have a word

I meant it universally
This dude?
Guy is whack all over, some nice guitar parts tho I guess.

eugh, chill out liss.
>whenever you hear about kids whinging
>about kids
>KIDS
>not you

;)

Nah he's good

You failed this one sonny

nice song, thanks op.

So what is it then that they can't do over there? Videogames aren't a luxury item, you can go hiking, TV shows are easily accesible too, you have skateparks, etc. I just don't know what you mean.

Americans dress well.

I'd limit this to Americans in major cities located on the coasts dress well.

>americans dress well

t. no one

nice meme user

lmao this thread makes me want to throw up

americans and brits = swine

come to italy and talk fashion. you'll get shit on quick

is everyone in britain retarded because of the small gene pool? do they really believe they play a part in any fashion movements? lmao

haha

checked, also tru

fuck off archie. we know you browse here.

h-ha

Go cruising, concerts, skating, municipal sporting teams, exploring the woods, casual paintball/airsoft, urbexing, movies, bonfires, mallrat culture, owning spoons under the age of 18, tubing on rivers, the cliché 50's makeout lane/hill, extracurricular school groups, and building catapults with your friends for starters

is everyone in america retarded and fat because of the epigenetic effects of your monstrous diets so you believe britain isn't important?
the answer: yes

>disgusting fucked up teeth from inbreeding
>more Veeky Forums than americans
yeah right tell me that again when they learn orthodontics exist