Waywt

Waywt

We should really have a post mortem about what went wrong with the last one and how we ended up with 2 waywt threads but that's a conversation for another time

Posting on the best fashion-related forum ive ever saw. Hope you guys will post gorgeous fits!

finally felt like spring in baltimore yesterday and it's thunderstorms all day

tight shirt and loose pants with those shoes are not doing it for me mate
i like a lot

this is literally not even a fit and you still manage to fuck it up. lurk moar

eh. I feel like it's one of the acceptable techwear silhouettes but reasonable minds can disagree.
holy fuck you're thin. go post on the thinspo thread. like your fit btw. Are those lanvin sneakers?

perhaps you could humor me with a demonstration of how it's done

La Medusa

when will they learn

How we ended up with two waywt threads and they were both complete trash

Rep

New coat from Gap.

munchkin-core

I can be your munchkin

>brown shoes
>black pants
come on man

Put on the boots to try on with the mack, as you can tell from the white socks I wasn't wearing them originally. Misleading sorry.

2 many threads

casual n comfy. don't like the shirt though desu

looks really good!

skinnyyy boyyysssss nice glasses too.

pretty okay. doesn't bother me and i do like the shirt

love the colors! reminds me of archy/krule

like the top half but i do wish you had a more subdued flannel pattern.

too skinnyfat for thinspo. on second thought i think just a bulkier top overall would change my mind about your fit
thanks b. i like your hair a lot btw. i'm trying to grow mine out for the first time but it's super curly/nappy for an asian/ hopefully it looks as good as yours

First time posting. Be honest.

it pains me that kids think this beat up old skool shit with white socks and a /weird/ thrifty t shirt constitutes fashion

Nice one. I don't normally like layered collar but I don't mind it. The sheeny blue yummmm gats don't really vibe with the other colours. I do like them individually though.

I know what look you're going for here. The top is alright. The skinnyness of the pants makes the shoes look clowny. You have to drop the white socks here. Some derbies or something would look cool.

Get looser fitting pants with these boots.

Same user from this thread
>
Found another box of mint 70’s clothing
This one came with two suits.
Gotta be trying one out while visiting my grandma
How do you I look Veeky Forums?

yeah, it's not so bad. it's acceptable but like said you have to wear looser pants with those particular boots because they look really big in proportion to your legs. i don't like that particular collared shirt but it doesn't stand out

damn your gpa was effay but you obviously didn't inherit his genetics as shown by your bitch hips, ostrich legs, and hobbit height. better luck next life senpai

i want that tee

nosteppysnek

Is the floral bad

you guys should rate to help the thread kick off

Salty crew long sleeve tee

Nixon watch

Buffalo slim straight jeans

The vans you see everyone wearing

grill?

Nah

the floral is awful

Here's the watch

I don't get this. Are those underarmor shorts on top of floral leggings? Also pls post feminine penis.

All black meme ninja fit

Ok now I'm even more lost. Are you a midget?

decide against your life next if you're this easily swayed.
not to say the floral wasn't horrible
your rich parents must think you're autistic

What's wrong with your legs, sempai?

Nice build, simple look, love it.
elegant!
nice shades
like how the yellow splits the black
great set but feel it would like better without the jacket
Nicee, everything looks good. You just need some unique socks to top it off.
Those shoes must feel like a cloud of your feet.
A black belt would make this fit a lot better.
That's awesome user. Hemp the pant a bit though but great fit. You look like someone from Mean Street.
I would prefer loafer than sneakers on but still good.
it's not an eyesore so no
That looks so comfy
hacker-core
much better.

what looks do you get irl with an outfit like this? honestly curious

I like it but I wouldn't wear it in public because it is autistic. Maybe if I was going on a hike or something in nature. Or if I was into parkour.

t. someone with no taste/sense. i was one of the Veeky Forumsggots you rated, guess which ones
pic unrelated, the reason is the greatest song of all time

This fit was a joke, I'm normally less autistic looking

I'm not negative about it. I do like it but its not a daily wear.

rep

Bigger pant leg to match proportions with the shoe. I'm not sure what it is but something about the jacket is off.

Somehow even more irritating than the autists who say you everything looks like shit
This is a great troll. I'm stealing this for the next waywt

Old school Gianni Versace but whatever you say I guess.

Casual Friday baby

just cause you spend more money/ bought an article that should be expensive doesn't mean you're fashionable bub. that being said, i like your fit. i just hate when people defend themselves by saying 'lol it's margiela faggot'

Re-posting from another WAYWT - But there is like 2 others

Loving this one, prefer the one on the left more though!

Skinny and tall but it suits you man

Loving the outfit, really good fit not very keen on the shoes though I suggest boots?

loving everything on this, the hair is lush as fuck

shirt is on point want to cop, but the boots don't suit the fit

I think the floral stands out too much for the dark fit

love this spooki

Much better! Love this

it's me, kiba and akamaru

Not that guy but it didn't look like he was using the Versace defense to claim that his fit was good but that it constituted genuine fashion.
It's hard to argue that Versace or Margiela don't count as fashion

yes lets have a third waywt thread at the same time

casual, average
fits well, colours are okay
need better resolution of your tops
silhoutte seems cool though, looks like a some sort of mandarin/biker-collar jacket?
cool either way
improve with more accessories
perfect fit spring
casually cool
shirt has more potential than what you're putting it to use for
i see navy, mustard, and neon rose red that you can experiment with
cool though for a basic fit
i don't really like fits like this
eg dadcore shirt undersweatshirt mixed with the contemporary graphic novel indie character look
ginger hair and denim shirt contrasts so well though
have no strong feelings about the outfit
lurk more or something, pretty entry-level
uninspired
not into how you pinrolled the pants
and i don't think that your choice olive and navy works well, just looks too faded
at least it fits your general style though
you look like a background character
colour is amazing and the silhouette of the suit is exciting, but you're not really taking advantage of it
equivalent to someone who hasn't trained themselves in the ways of the katana trademark buying a japanese katana folded 1000 times
really individualistic which is instantly cool
trous and sneakers always a classic match
pretty bad
not cool
you can't even see the details which is the main point of techwear fits imo
turn the shadows up or something
looks entry-level techwear though, so it kinda just makes you look lame
not the biggest fan of t-shirts under sheer linen shirts
next time stand up or something so your silhouette is clear

That maybe true but at least my grandma happy
She also gave me her old toy fair camera to match with the suit.
Thanks for the feedback, just bought some hem glue.
Love your response, what are some ways to help me further improve this fit.

damn i love the color of your suit. chocolate? or is the lighting throwing me off. cool fit though man

loving those jeans, where are they from?

no mirrors anywhere near

thanks and yea your right the color is chocolate kek

you're dressing too much in the era of the suit
it's not that cool and makes you look fedora-core in public imo
modernize what you wear with the shoes (eg shoes, shirt, tie, accessories)
if i were in your place, i'd wear a rayon shirt underneath, roll the trous up so they look like regular wide trous, and attach chains to the lapel of the suit
they're dries van noten moto pants, not sure which season but i'm pretty sure they've spanned several

these shoes are clouds it's actually ridiculous

posting again for more feedb(attention)ack

find one. Looks like something you could buy at target, desu

right is hot asf don't like left

should I match this with light jeans instead?

The main point of techwear is functionality, and I personally think nice details are pointless without a good silhouette

Well you taught me something new, I don't look at Versace stuff at all. It just shows me that you belittled a designer piece by pairing it with that outplayed bottom.

More selections:
hate the sneakers here and the full button up, but interesting.
Always digg grammemeister, boots and pants are cool. Why do I think it'd be cool with a black tee? Maybe I'm not a fan of the top, what is it?

W-what's happening

unoriginal faggots

:P

You're too thicc for this style.

Tfw no effay grandpa to give me dope handmedowns

Oldie

not feeling

Thx

thanks for the feedback, ill hem the pants 2 inches up and find a causal shirt. I'll post some other time.

I like your boldness. I would prefer a crew neck over a V. Also tuck shirt a little neater and throw a belt on. You'll get a lot of hate on this post, ignore them & keep doing u

w2c shirt?

Thank. It is a crew neck actually. The tuck is something I do need to get a hang of. Belt may be a good idea, and I've been meaning to get one. Would brown be best here?

was right. I hate it. Get pants that fit or don't get pants at all.

This is a very nice silhouette and color palate that nonetheless makes you look like a manlet

baggy pants are weird but I like them. Can't help but wonder if it would look better with slim fit jeans though. As it stands, still nice as fuck.

Nice fit. I feel like a crew neck would work better here. Also those pants seem to wide to pin-roll, i'd recommend a wee taper or just a regular cuff.

those pants look way too tapered

it's a rayon shirt
only wearing open collar rayon shirts until winter
that's true too, but you could experiment more with other silhouettes than wearing a shell and tech pants - like the silhouette imo just very run-of-the-mill
but, this is also the first pic of yours that i've seen, and i don't know what time of weather you have, so i'm talking out my ass at the same time

This is fa in one pic. One autist without any original ideas of his own trying something and failing miserably because of his ugly body type

Yeah def a brown belt. Make sure you are tucking in shirt before zipping up your pants and buttoning btw

hey boys

i like the bottom but this needs more on top or a looser shirt

basic but it all fits well

thats a nice shirt

the shorts are worse

love the stank

those are cool pants i like em

ur hairs lookin good works great with that outfit, lookin good

i feel like those pants might work if they were tapered to those dimensions instead of pinrolled

I have slim pants that I have worn with this. I just thought it was a bit boring and wanted to try something else. I had the pants in pic related in my memory and wanted to do something like that, but I forgot how tapered the ones in pic related are; so I should probably get mine tapered.

Again, it is a crew neck, but the wrinkles of shirt make it seem like a v a bit. Hope to get pants tapered. I just thrifted them and saw potential.

Yeah, it's unfortunate and true; I am short, just barely above 5'7, and it's hard to work with, if not impossible. I realize this more than anybody. Sure, it's not a unique fit by any standards, but at least there is more to it than a good amount of other fits. I'm not trying to be revolutionary, just what I was wearing today.

I appreciate the comments though.

Also, inb4 "this is who judges your fits" or "critique if you want critique"; I don't critique fits here because I do not see myself in the place to do so.

he shoe too big for he gotdamn feet

Yeah wear a more casual shirt in a more casual fashion and get some nice shoes

Get tighter pants

tapering/pinrolling is a shitty meme, just cuff these like a normal person

I like this. That's a nice jacket. Peruvian?
I prefer a grayscale palate for myself but I'm open to others using color and this is good.
How are those palladiums? Got some pale pink ones for my gf but she never wears them. Aren't they comfortable?

Fair play I can understand where you're coming from, was more just trying to defend the fact it isn't just some thrift store trash I grabbed, I actually went out my way to choose that T. Can appreciate your point however.

Probably one of my least interesting fits and I'm aware of this but this is mainly due to the fact I've only had the top for a short period, haven't really had time to experiment with it properly.

how do you, fellow kids?

a bit underground but very noice

sick hair, lad

would look better if looser

a little too piratey Tbh

I'll post bottom half if requested

thanks hombre, i got it at a thrift so idk for sure. ya i like the palladiums, they're probably my comfiest pair of shoes right now, theyre a little wide but i have wide feet so it works out.

camera phone timers exist

boxers and a white t shirt as I usually do
if I have to go out some black jeans and a gray/black jacket with it