That guy who wears the same clothes 3 days in a row

>that guy who wears the same clothes 3 days in a row

> That guy that wears the same clothes twice

Was with a girl last night who told me a guy could wear the same thing for a couple days no one wouldn't really notice
I thought she was the one turns out she's dumb

I never wear the same clothes twice. I remove them at the end of the night and throw them down the garbage chute

I wear basically 3 outfits only

I wore the same thing everyday during high school

>tfw building spring wardrobe
>No shorts currently, one pair of jeans, one dark grey pants and one black pair of pants
>3 - 4 sweaters
>1 t shirt
>3 pairs of vans

yeeah
can't be arsed to fold and put clothes in my wardrobe, so I just wear whatever I pull off the drying rack

Go away Josh

>2 days max out in public.
>Change of underwear each day of course.
I've rarely left the house for the past couple of years so I've worn clothes for up to a week just sat in my house, occasionally going to the shop to get more booze.

i mean if it's a good outfit

Had a phase where I would buy a ton of expensive designer shit. I didn't have much, but I had enough to basically wear a new outfit once a week or so. Designers like Gucci, Rick, etc

People think it's retarded but I'm too poor and too in love with the stuff I have to give any of it up

>wear the same 7 outfits every week
>almost always wear them in the same order too
ive been doing hawaiian shirt friday for 3 years without fail now

didnt mean to respond my bad

Steve jobs wore the same thing every day and nobody said anything.

people did say things retard

that picture lol

>having more than one outfit (outside of special occasions/activities)

also

>not buying clothing made of antibacterial materials

It was me, don't blame me, i was poor (and lazy) ;_;

>retard
Oooooooh, calm down little girl

disgusting

In highschool I was the stinky kid. I wore the same sweater every day, all year long.
I was also a messy eater so little flecks of avocado and mayonnaise would spatter on my sweater when I'd eat my lunchtime sandwich (which was also always the same: salami, tomato, avocado and mayo)
Kids used to joke at my school that if you dunked my sweater in hot water you would end up with some instant soup.
Also I would always wear a cap. It started out black but I sweated in it and I never washed it so the sides turned a reddish brown.
One day in class (I have no idea how this happened), I took my cap off to scratch my head and -just like in the cartoons- a fly flew out from under my cap. A Stacy saw this and immediately screamed EEEEEEEEEEWWWWW.
We all laughed. Good times.

fall wardrobe
>white button up x2
>black pants x2
>black chelseas
>blue crewneck
>grey flannel
>black overshirt

for winter, add
>grey turtleneck
>black turtleneck
>black coat
>combats

for spring/summer add
>white/grey/black tee x2 each
>sneaker
>grey shorts

just have enough undershirts/dont be a stinky pig so you can rewear the tnecks and button ups

no one will call you out for only having one outfit even though you wear the same thing for months at a time

>that guy that wears the same clothes a whole week
>that guy that wear the same shirt he slept with
>that guy that had 2 hoodies that he wore the entire highschool
>tfw that guy was me in highschool
I was poor and had low self esteem Veeky Forums please forgive.

>have several sweaters
>only wear 2

idk, I really love my comfy Save Khaki sweater

>tfw had a big wardrobe of good sweaters, but sometime between 18 and 23 most of them have cumstains that won't come off.

>have multiple of the same clothing
do people really assume it's the same piece of clothing?

>>that guy that wear the same shirt he slept with
t-they know

is it okay to wear the same outerwear, though?
i have a spring jacket i wear everyday

>wearing a pair of socks more than once
Why do Americans do this?

The average person only has 2 or 3 jackets

this

wtf changing the color of a black cap?

If I got a stain on my shirt during the day I would be super self conscious for the whole day there on

I don't understand slobs at all

>that guy who wears clothes

that cap sounds like it just got faded cause of the sun. nobody washes caps or sweaters anyway

My Dad wears the same clothes for 3 -4 weeks and he stinks. My mother gets really pissed off about it especially as my dad farts about 50 times a day.
I don't think they have sex very often.

>the guy who may be dressing like a dork ironically, or who may just be autistic

honestly probobly most of Veeky Forums