Leather jackets Veeky Forums?

leather jackets Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

motohabit.com/collections/casual-jackets/products/david-beckham-real-leather-jacket?variant=26199132293
twitter.com/AnonBabble

depends on the cut and type of leather. That one's pretty solid

rick owens

Rick Owens
CCP
Incarnation
Julius

Have your pick.

motohabit.com/collections/casual-jackets/products/david-beckham-real-leather-jacket?variant=26199132293

ive just copped this.

Pic related is dope because it actually fits him, plus he has a nice bod.

Looks like a costume, jesus

ey I'm walkin here

WHich one is that?

i have the schott 654 or whatever that looks almost exactly like this. i think it looks shitty, honestly. if you dont actually ride a motorcycle, i would say dont do it

I barely heard him. I came closer and leaned over to hear what he was going to say.
"Stay gold, Ponyboy. Stay gold . . ." The pillow seemed to sink a little, and Johnny died.

yes but imagine it in suede

Are you the guy who sperged out in the other thread? Leather jackets can look nice without a bike as an accessory

I generally don't like that particular kind. But the one in your picture looks p well made.

Fucking lost it.

I can't wear leather but if I could I think I'd like something like an Aero Bootlegger.

Looking for a pic I saw that it looks like Captain America wore a pretty similar jacket, though, which would make me reluctant even though I liked this jacket before those movies.

"Nice jacket, can I ride on your bike?"

>I uhhh uhh

" Let's go Courtney... I'm not giving this sperglord cuck any pussy"

Shes got a pretty face but thats about it. Besides her saying some shit like that outs her as a thot anyway.

@12379064
> needing a bike to get pussy

Please just ignore him, he got btfo in another thread already

Your argument is so stupid. It's like saying you can't wear running shoes if you're not a runner.

no baby but I got a thick hot rod you can hop on

send it back lad

fuccbois gonna fucc

>Courtney
I feel like I could catch STDs just hearing that name.

why do you have pubes in your face?

>Looking for a pic I saw that it looks like Captain America wore a pretty similar jacket, though, which would make me reluctant even though I liked this jacket before those movies.
are all americans with no exception, slaves to their popculture?

Im being completely honest

The white leather on that jacket looks 100% homosexual

Do not wear that if you want to score any pussy

a lot of motorcyclists just see leathers first and foremost as personal protective equipment. it's more like saying you can't wear a hard hat unless you're on a construction site.

cool
they're wrong and ignorant then

Tunnel snakes rule

Already scored faggot, stay jelly

holy shit i got this same jacket

But you can't

You are the reason Veeky Forums has become shit

Nice tits user.
You'll be missed.
I hope to see you after the ban.
#blueboardlivesmatter