If you have negative canthal tilt it's game over. You will never look aesthetic. You will never be Veeky Forums

If you have negative canthal tilt it's game over. You will never look aesthetic. You will never be Veeky Forums

Your eyes will always look sad and tired. You will always be perceived as a low energy beta.

You might as well just lie down and die. There is no hope.

k

It's all about balance, buy some glasses that don't make thet "tilt" look exagerated, also don't be actually tired and keep yourself clean to look less lazy-

Also Veeky Forums

>glasses
>Veeky Forums
Lmao

If you have to resort to glasses to improve your look then you've already lost.

Giving up without trying is losing. Stop your poison

What's the point of trying when you are doomed to failure?

>doomed to failure

not everyone is as insecure and lazy as you

This isn't a matter of insecurity or laziness. It's simply a fact. If you have negative canthal tilt, you cannot look good.

what should the term for such people be?

canthalets?

Lmao dude

>It's simply a fact.
>(States opinion)

stop obsessing over shit like this it will only negatively impact your life

>it's the looks are subjective meme again

Lmao keep telling yourself that, tiltlet

The -let suffix has been misused. It was supposed to imply a lack of/smaller version. Manlets are less man, brainlets have less brain. A tiltlet implies not having the eye tilt.

>have never heard of this
>google it
>bodybuildingforum
>sluthate
>read the OP again
>beta
>There is no hope
Jesus...
Go to a shrink, it'll probably take some years, though.

Literally what is this based on. Glasses are an integral part of any academic fit.

I have positive canthal tilt and I still wear glasses as part of my aesthetic.

It's a NEGATIVE tilt dumbass. Negative is less than positive.

>wear glasses as part of my aesthetic
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

shut the fuck up you dont know me and my parents say i suit them

Negatives are a different class entirely.

Slightly negative doesn't hurt you as much as an overly feminine positive tilt. I believe it is all about balance

Positive tilt makes you look badass

how is it feminine

How do you tell what your canthal tilt is? Mine looks neutral from a straight on view but if I tilt my head back it looks very negative and I get that droopy eyed look.

Leave it to a cunt to fuck up the layout on mobile

>waaahhhhhhh
fuck off phoneposter