Are there any jackets that are both Veeky Forums and waterproof?

Are there any jackets that are both Veeky Forums and waterproof?

>Veeky Forums
Oh yeah totally, jackets are great for layering and comf-
>and waterproof
Hold the phone! Stop the presses! That's fucking CAH-RAAZZY. Way too technical for jackets or fashion

Just replaced my old one that was way too large today, found a much narrower one in a surplus store

Jam packed with features, (roughly ten thousand pockets, including a fake one to get access to your pants pockets, hidden hood, liner is zipped in and can be removed, reflective buttons, etc) full Goretex, and warm enough to wear in the snow or regular weather if you remove the liner. And very effay.

Oh also the liner is as soft as a god damn cloud

Is this vetememes?

Which one is that?

What if you extend Veeky Forums to including not letting you feel sweaty and uncomfortable?
In my experience that rules most rain jackets out.

Sorry. It's a Patagonia Torrentshell.

you're wearing the wrong rain jackets if they're making you sweaty.

There's no such thing as waterproof. It can resist water up to a certain point but will start leaking eventually. There's plastic but that won't let your sweat evaporate.

alright but talking about just standard rain conditions? yes this shit will keep you dry. I'm not gonna argue semantics about water proofing and water resistance. Water proof is a name for objects that contain a high enough resistance to water to deal with regular, everyday, scenarios.

I've worn cotton with DWP, I've worn 100% wool treated to repel water., I've worn a Marmot Precip, I've worn oiled cotton.

For taking a walk in the rain the oiled cotton was *probably* the best out of those in terms of feeling cool and dry.

bump

Aigle

What about goretex though?

You mean waxed cotton?

Where to cop? and I'm not looking for a repro, I want a real one.

Kommando has some, I'd recommend trying to find a size that ends in 0 unless you are a very round or built fellow

Loro Piana
Burberry
Barbour

This and
Stone Island
NemeN
Nike ACG, especially the older stuff on Ebay
Y-3
Sporting brands in general make some ok stuff
Arc'teryx
Acronym
TheNorthFace

Pick whichever sounds the nicest, just buy the most expensive ones though

t. Der Kommisar

>pick whatever sounds the nicest and buy the most expensive one

Pleb detected

On this note, I also am curious about nice looking motorcycle friendly jackets.

What's a rain jacket that says "I've had penises in me before" that isn't pink or rainbow or otherwise physically faggy looking

op, search tech wear brands

>pic related

>NRW

gortex is not waterproof, it's pretty water resistant, but not waterproof. plus once you get that stuff wet, it takes forever to dry

sorry klaus, I don't know and don't care about your dumb schnitzel neighborhoods

I'm wishing you luck for when your next neighborhood bus driver takes a trip to the shopping district

kek

soowee the banter is lively tonight

I have this waterproof Vaude jacket my mom gave me once. It looks extremely autistic but I already claimed that trophy anyway.

Too bad that pic related is sold out.

Are Hools effay?