Does Veeky Forums shave their pubes? Should I just use shaving creme and a razor?

does Veeky Forums shave their pubes? Should I just use shaving creme and a razor?

I use a machine for the area above the penis
But how do you get red of the ones at the base of the dick without cutting yourself?

I just adjust your dick with one hand to be a flatish surface and go a bit easy with it. If you're cutting yourself maybe just be a bit more careful and remember never to go against the grain.

I dont know why noone uses shaving trimmers it saves so much time and you wont cut yourself

this

I use a scissors to trim it when it gets really bushy.
Not like I'm getting laid anyways.

OP here I just shaved and I feel shota as fuck

Wax

trim area with electric, shave balls and shaft with a disposable. after you've done it once and are just maintaining, you can do it without soap or shaving cream. i do it in the bathtub a couple times a week.

dude i just tug my shit and go right against the grain. Doesn't feel great at the moment, but I never have any razor burn or cuts...

how do you shave your sac without nicking it?

nah no one sees it anyway

you adjust his dick?
nigga u gay

I shaved all the hairs on my genital area once, it felt really nice and smooth, and it didn't actually look bad with the rest of my body hair

Tweezers and patience. It doesn't hurt after you get your technique down and go through a few rounds of regrowth / plucking. Some weed and a good podcast / radio show for listening makes things less tedious.

sugaring is the only satisfying option. The skin has to ge used to it though and peeling the skin during the time afterwards and regrowth is essential to avoid ingrown hairs or general skinirritation.
Technically you can make the paste at home but it takes a lot of trial and error in making it to get good results.

Use a trimmer on everything, then shave your balls with a razor.

Oh shit I'm sorry

Sorry for what? Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks. Specially since they're such good size and all.

moar

Are u a girl or you tuckin

its from google

Hi Veeky Forumsscist! Not gonna make now a new thread for it, just ask it here if i may...

so which is better

Gilette Styler or should i buy a Wilkinson Quatro Precision too?

this one is cheaper, looks like the trimmer head is not that wide as in the other, and has metal on it, which makes it look more durable

so which is the better?
Gilette Styler or Wilkinson Quattro?

I don't shave shit, it's still spring, I'll shave in summer. My pubes and hair are ash blonde and it looks good, unlike curly, nigger pubes.

I have the styler and it's alright. Never used any of the covers tho, just the razor and without cover. They feel flimsy as shit

Is it even worth shaving if I'm a virgin

Prove it.

same

I use a Philips 3000.

No complaints. I can shave my pelvis, balls, chest, armpits, etc without irritation.

I'm not gonna post my bush nor my hairy pits. I do shave my asshole and the flaps, I'm not totally on the hippie/dyke train

anyone else here epilate?

Yes, with soap and razor. Dick, balls and ass. Been doing it for years I no longer get cuts now.

was considering getting this.

thanks for the recommend.

You don't need to get your clam in the shot, just show us the top of the bush. I don't believe you have ash blonde pubes.

for crotch those blades on the side look scary. that grided thing in the middle looks just fine, tho

it's quite easy, just stretch the skin so that it's nice and tense and DO NOT go against the grain. I thought shaving the balls was hard but after the third time it's no problem at all

desu I feel a bit better, "cleaner" when I shave so it might be worth it for that little feelingof satisfaction

My gf has nothing against hairy balls, so I don't even waste my time doing it. Shave face, armpits and chest.

It's so fucking easy to shave your junk, what are you pussies worried about? I've been doing it twice a week since I was 15 and never once cut myself

And I shave my ass too

Should i invest in an electrical razor? I sometimes get razor burns and it looks like i have herpes, sometimes get it on my neck as well.

What if you can't fit in a bathtub because you're not a manlet?

I have never shave and never will

Hi Achmed

t. virgin

i'm 6'3" and have a deep standalone tub, consider moving somewhere better.

>i'm 6'3" and have a deep standalone tub, consider moving somewhere better

actual trust fund kid logic

Daddy gave you good advice

It gets bigger when I pull on it

>sugaring
Why haven't I heard about this before?????

Does it really work? How long does it last?
I want to get rid of all my body hair!!!!!!

Dunno but it's not easy to get the right consitency. First try turned into candy, second was too hot to apply and then turned into candy.

Which is better for shaving thighs,legs,genitals,back,and arms

just trim them short

you're not a girl

I always slice open my nutsack with my trimmers

Mmmmhmmmmm

I trim
Adults are suppose to have hair
You shouldn't expect women to be silky smooth either

Sometimes I pull so hard I rip the skin

what do you guys do for hairy as fuck balls

no, just an adult. you're welcome to attempt to shave your nuts over the sink. if you have a pedestal, depending on its height and yours, it might work. or you could do it in the shower. i prefer to be sitting while taking a razor to my scrotum for safety's sake though.

i'm just trying to help a motherfucker out, and was called manlet, then a trust funder. i swear this fucking website is full of insecure cunts.

for sure not the one on the left. if you have a lot of back/shoulder hair, you may want to get one that extends longer. make sure whatever you get has an adjustable (or multiple) guard for different hair lengths, assuming you're not trying to go completely baby-skinned hairless. if going that route, you may as well skip electric altogether and wax.