/patches/ - Patches and Pins General

Previously: >Where can I acquire patches?
>Where do I place them?
>How do I design my own?

Answers to these questions and more in our handy pastebin: pastebin.com/hTiigudJ

hey there's the new thread
1. where the fuck did AM go
2. what the fuck is up with this

He hit the big time and forgot about us

Whoa. Wonder how that connection was made.

just did a mockup of a patch im about to work on, any suggestions on color, lines, etc?

I'm pretty certain he's the one posting these threads.

another

Maybe try a darker blue?

What do you guys think? I got sent these from a company soon to launch.

Minibar one is actually kinda cool

Tree, Space, and Secret Army are top-tier.

I got a sticker and lighter too

I just copped this without thinking about it abd I have no idea where to put it. I don't really want to start a battle jacket. Any suggestions?

I'm stupid
Here's the pic

Stick it underneath your car so no one will ever have to see it

backpack?

I am thinking of making some physics related patches, like parts of feynman diagrams (pic related) or spacetime metrics. Would anyone be interested in some physics-y patches?

I like the space one

could be cool

Anyone know a source on this lucky cat patch? the website I found it on has nothing.

What site did you find it on?

Just some pinterest page.

If you reverse search the image you'll get the original site it's from.

pretentious and autistic unless it's actually cool or creative

I'd definitely be interested. Just be sure to make some ones based on simpler concepts too so brainlets like me don't sweat when someone asks about it

Change the spacing on the text so each sides text starts and stops lined up with the blue square. Also maybe consider having the question marks not in line with the text, but in each corner pointed towards to corner.

i like these, i second the darker blue though

Very true. Obviously I'd post it here for feedback first

cool, I'll post again in a few weeks or so when I've got some drafts. I was also thinking of doing meson octets because they form a kind of cool naturally patch shaped pattern in the first place, pic related

If I ever make them I'll give a description of what they mean so you can blag your way out and pretend to not be a brainlet

I ran out if data so ive missed like 5 threads probably. Hows it going /patches/?

Hello again! Getting back into the swing of things so I'm just tracing a simple design.

I'm thinking about doing something different with the face though. Maybe leaving it blank or filling it all the way in. Maybe writing something edgy. What do you think?

This is my jacket

It's weird threads got slower and nicer because AM disappeared and so all the shitposters but I wish we had some news from him

>tfw you can't draw and all you can do is shitty geometrical designs with software
that looks really good keep us updated pls

front

>Bongripper
You are a cool guy

More. Feed it more.

>bongripper
>godspeed
>sunnO)))

My nigga

what are some good pins? Will I ruin my scout alpha industry bomber if I sew a patch on it?

Top center is awesome

Where's the best site to get custom patches made?
I have a bunch of designs that I'd like to get stuck on patches, just no idea where to get them created. (I'm in UK)

Does Tough Times ever run any sales or coupons or anything? I'm interested in quite a few patches/pins from them and wondering if they do bundle deals or anything.

On that note, what other merchants have coupons/sales?

this

Shitty picture, but here's my battle jacket. On the front there's also a weakling patch.

And the backside of my battle vest

Frontside

Bump

Alternate the phrase

Who are you?
Are you him?

I like the electron scattering but not the meson octet, I dont think equations would work either.

I feel this could be cool

I had one like that on a messenger bag, you can put pins and smaller patches around it.

I'M NOT DEAD

My friend just sent me the link to this, I was super jazzed to see that!

This is nice user! Great quality, w2c patches?

Interesting composition. I like it. Better than that other user's neat and tidy one.

We just wanna know if theres anything new in the works.

I saw this metal band in Philly a few years ago and got the pin. Took me a while to realize that it's got an SS rune in the middle. Pretty sweet ambigram though (band's called NSU).

Gotta rep the trap house, now to find somewhere to put them.

Apati, Devil's Blood, Joy Division and Urfaust Backpatch are from eBay, Urfaust patch on the upper sleeve was traded with another patch collector and the dark throne patch was bought on a festival

thanks, user!

NSU was a neo nazi terrorist group in Germany, Band has the S rune in logo, coincidence?

where'd you cop?
i also cth

I always hated when metal/hardcore band patches had the copyright symbol of the label, doesn't it seem kinda out of place to anyone else.

Well the Tunguska and "Meaning is Lifeless" ones are still in the design process, but I've also really been wanting to make some anti-nihilism patches. My current idea is using a 4x4 letter grid to write

K I L L
YO U R
N I H I
L I S M

Think it'd be interesting as just white text on a black background or would it need some more pizzazz?

Navy blue bomber in the style of the presidential jacket

I liked the meaning is lifeless one. Anti-nihilism sounds cool too. Maybe a faint background like you did with the meaning is lifeless one?

Anything on the Goodnight Sleep Tight design?

The tiny c in a circle? Yeah. You could try sharpie it if the background is black.

Looks like Coast Modern's album art

Fuck yeah Bongripper

Here's a real fast and sloppy mock up

I completely forgot about that one! Now that I've remembered it, my game plan right now is to restock on TRIPs, and add both an anti-nihilist patch like this and a Goodnight one. If I can work out the kinks of the Meaning is Lifeless ones, that'll come after.

I actually have some ideas for the MiL one, I'm going to ask my manufacturer how expensive it'd be to make a patch that's both printed and embroidered

Any chance that you gonna restock on trip patch?

Definitely, I'm going to order today. I was out of town without no access to a computer so there was a longer delay than I would have liked

not a bad idea actually, always avoided buying them because of the symbol, might give the sharpie a try.

Also did this one a few months ago and forgot about it til now. Not a lot going on but I kind of like the simplicity and white background

AM or someone else, could you blatantly ripoff and repro the patch in OP cause they apparently are never going to restock?

Just shoot them an email

I've gotten like a dozen about the TRIP patches and if it's as unpleasant for them as it is for me, it might make them set it in motion

since those look like legitimate SSIs, could I suggest a black or navy blue windbreaker with the patch in the proper spot?

>it will be bad if its not good

wew

I'll cop!

Got a few of these left

Arrived today

Heya /k/

Hello who says i can't be Veeky Forums

Didn't say otherwise!

This.
Fabric paint works too, you just need to be really precise.

that's the lamest shit my eyes have ever had the misfortune of looking upon

kys fuckhead

this one is more bland and overdone than this . Definitely go with the square. I'd cop for sure

W2c? I like all of these

Question for you guys:

I have an alpha bomber jacket that my ex stitched a bunch of patches onto. I realised after wearing it for a while that I should have got the tall version of the jacket. Would I be able to remove the patches without damaging the jacket, so I can sell it for a new one? cheers

The degree of damage will depend on the type of fabric. Find a part of the jacket no one will really care about like the very bottom and poke it with a needle, then see how easy it is to rub and stretch the hole away. Whatever you're left with is most likely what you'll see if you take them off

>without damaging the jacket
if its leather or vinyl; no. little pin holes will be left
if its cloth there may be no visible damage

It's shiny nylon material like pic related

probably will have pin holes.
>if some bellend tugs on it , it'll likely tear at those points

will be noticeable

Yep, that boy'll be spent

Well looks like I'll just keep my very slightly too short bomber jacket..

Bombers look better when they're short though, that's the way they were always meant to fit before the modern resurgence

just do the Stirner patch

Jfc you're such a hack

I still have no idea wtf this is. Sharing a Potato chip? Breaking a mask?

Id go with something taller instead of a square, with tighter kerning on the text. Black text on white bg looks better too. The appeal would mostly be in the font.

Reminds me of a cool simple patch with a single text i liked, but cant remember what. I just remember thr text was too edgy but looked good overall.

This isnt it but here's some inspo.

Here's one that is equally edgy.

what am i looking at here jim

looks to me like spiderman taking his eyes off. i guess that's really it?