Tattoo thread?

Just got this done, pls rate

what the fuck is that even supposed to mean. also knives on a tattoo is edgy as fuck especially since you are a sheltered white girl

Yes it's a shit collage but i just need opinions. I have been getting interested in tattoos lately and was curious what you guys might think of one of these three ideas for tattoos?

If so where should I get them?

>Inb4 gaming tats

Edgy

I'd pick the hunter's mark
The other two I'm not really fond of

Hunters mark looks dope

It doesnt mean anything. What the fuck do you have? A wolf because "It means how im a loner who doesnt need anybody" or some inspirational gay shit like that?

Hunter's Mark, but if you're going to be unoriginal, might as well just get the brand of sacrifice

actually i am apart of the not having tattoos master race.

sorry that you are a cliche, are you studying liberal arts with your parents money too ?

please have it redone by a proper artist. those scratchy outlines and horrendous shading, seriously. You could pay $100 and have it fixed by someone who knows what they're doing.

at the moment it looks like a 3 minute sketch in a school book.

>supposed to mean
Who said they have to mean something?

I wouldn't mind getting a tatoo that didn't mean anything if it was aesthetically pleasing.

rate

I'm gonna get this on my lower neck.

that's pretty cringy, my friend
something like "i tattooed my mom's date of birth on my arm"

My dude, for me the tattoo will have alot of meaning, 1. I am the only child of my parents 2. My favorite musican is Kanye and has been since 2006. 3. Only one is my mothers favorite song by Kanye.

But hey, thats Your opinon, everyone has one and thats okay

replied to the wrong post

If you're gonna get a tattoo then don't get a fucking sticker.

Get a full sleeve,back/chest/full leg and make it themed

That's still pretty cringy, to me
Just remember how silly telling your children (hypothetically) *uhh there was a famous nigger rapper and only one was my fav song and also my moms* would be.

I'm glad you didn't sperg at me, good luck with getting the tattoo anyway.

none of the above, unless you WANT to look like you live in your mother's basement. get something fucking gnarly. get a tattoo of something you'd imagine a tattoo'ed person having, not some weirdo tattoo because tattoos are 'in'. dive into the subculture or stay out mate.

I have almost 30 tattoos and the subculture has become so oversaturated with trend jumping retards that i wish i was part of the no tattoo master race now. I cant stand getting lumped into a category with these mom's money neck tattoo cunts.

I like it this way, i like sketches

Can tattoos on the butt be effay ?

youre essentially advising someone to be a walking cliche.

mxdvs?

So I saw the design on this shirt and thought it would look good on my forearm. I asked the artist for their permission if it was alright if I use their design and they said they were cool with that. What do you guys think, yay, nay and where would it look good?

fuck no

Well done technically but a pretty lame tat in and of itself.

why do people keep saying a tattoo has to mean something? it is af if you assume it will make a tattoo better. when I am getting myself a tattoo I am just going to get something that I like, a design I think is beautiful or I just want permanently on my body, whatever that might be. it's not as if others actually care that much. most people will just look at you and categorize you as another tattoo person and that's about it.

good fucking hell jesus lord god no

This

I used to be one of those "muh personal meaning" edgelords, but the more and more I come across interesting looking tattoos, the less I care about personal significance, and the more I care about the art.

other side of forearm

Do it and post pics

please no

This is stellar work but it's so...sterile.

Yeah, i asked him if i could tattoo his design and the told me to go for it and to send him a pic

point of the thread is discussing the aestethis side of a tattoo, not validating someones life. Go be anty anty social somwhere else you metafag

cool knife. always wanted a balisong tattoo

Only if they shall lead to terrible and harmful wound infection thru feces.

Thats cool. His designs are really nice, I just feel like the artist kinda fucked up..

if you were raised in a religious household but no longer believe in that religion, the Unitology symbol could be a statement on the pitfalls of blind following.

Too late

Thinking about getting this any thoughts on placement ?

ribs

the area of skin between balls and asshole.

I believe the medical term is goouch

Don't get a tattoo of any kind of mass media unless it's something you've loved for a significant portion of your life.

Inner arm maybe? Whether it's above or below your elbow bend is up to you, and how visible it would be to others.

I second ribs.

i like it. saving it for inspo

thats looks great

Tom hardy's body transformation is golden

have a tattoo of a "made in paris" sticker on my calf because that's my mom's name

no you fucking faggot!!!! what the fuck hahahhaha

>greywash shaded tattoos
lmfao literally disgusting

nigga this looks like a skin condition... shit looks like necrosis lmfao

I've kinda wanted this one since I first saw it years ago.

That line work is fucking horrible.

how do i find an actually good tattoo artist. Is $3000 too low for a piece thats mabye 18 cm by 32 cm?

You're going to have that piece of shit on your arm for the rest of your life. Why would you be cheap with something like that? Why didn't you find a decent tattoo artist? Amputate your arm, for the love of god.

Whenever I see someone with retarded tattoos like these, I instantly assume that he or she is a moron. Thanks for labeling yourself a douchbag.

all tattoos?

There is a such thing as good sketches. That looks like something a edgy 12 year old would post on deviant art.

No that's actually too much. No artist will charge that much unless you go to bang bang in NY and they charge $400 per hour. From what I've seen, unless they're already established as the top of their game ( eg nikko hurtado), most respectable artists will charge between $180-250.

From my experience of 10 tattoos, however I'm from Melbourne in Aus and general high artistic standard, if you live here can confirm

If you're here I'm from, these tattoos are a dime a dozen. Don't live in a dodgy place- just a very hipster city

>Kanye west musician

You walikng piece of human excrement

Dope, Ribs/Shoulder imo
One of the best of that style I've seen, nicee
Got this a couple weeks ago, r8 pls

Anyone got some eastern asian tattoo inspo?
(Not a weeb, actually asian, need to lift more)

If I were to get a tattoo I'd go all out and get something timeless like a replication of Michaelangelo's Pieta

The only one I know is the Unitology symbol, what is the top left one though??

pffft!!!
Enjoy your ink blob in a couple of years. There is a reason that design was much bigger originally. Now you have a shitty version of someone else's tattoo on you.
3/10 for unoriginality, and unclear design.

Don't do it--- connotes the film "A night in Paris."
In which a young Paris Hilton gets fucked in a very boring fashion.

hahahahah holy fuck user you are retarded

"le kanye sucks :DD"

reddit pls go

>le nigger xDDD

post more forest tattoo inspo

It's kind of cool it's just very hard to distinguish what this is without looking closely and that placement isn't great

on a side note I pretty much regret all of my tattoos. I want to rip my skin off

how many more people with this EXACT tattoo can the planet sustain?

He does suck.

Tattoo ARE NOT Veeky Forums and shows mental illness

isn't that the Dead Space thing

are you really going to tattoo something from a fucking game on your body which will remain there until you die?

Pretty sure I saw this on an MXDVS hoodie. I like it, looks nice.

I think its the Sheikah symbol from the new Zelda.

>My favorite musican is Kanye
how embarrassing

Got this a few months back

would something similar to pic related look like shit on my forearm?

>b
personally I think it would look better if you got it within a frame

that photo was less than an hour after it was finished

nice album cover, dont dig the album vibes tho

I like the forest cause I'm a closeted faggg00t

Been on a space theme for some time. Help me finally pick something

These are all the rage right now, but I guarantee you in a couple of years or less people will say these are gay and act like they were never cool, just like minimal tattoos. This board used to suck minimal tattoos off so hard.