H-how is it guys

h-how is it guys ..

help

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/NRsPJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

should I get a finasteride prescription ? I'm already applying minoxidil on the scalp hoping for something

buzz it & save money for hair transplant in 5-10 years

Am I about to get fucked? My hair got like this in the last months, I used to have perfect hair, but now I'm afraid I'm balding. I suspect because I'm wearing a hat all the time lately. Could it be? Can it be reversed? ;_;

you can definitely see the receding, but your hair still looks great actually

RIP

are you jacksfilms

lel, I thought the same thing.

>applying minox
For how long have you been doing this?

>Am I about to get fucked?
yes
>I suspect because I'm wearing a hat all the time lately. Could it be?
no
>Can it be reversed?
maybe

JUST

Nah it was just out of shower, looks fine when dry.

>you can definitely see the receding

or, alternatively, we can see that Veeky Forums knows literally nothing about how hairlines work because you fuckers are all like 15.

OP, your hairline's probably just maturing. it'll very likely stick right where it is until you start for real balding 10+ years from now, if ever.

you, on the other hand, are fucked. this is pattern baldness.

Brb sudoku.

I've tried to determine the cause of it and I can only come up with stress problems, since in my family (even in my mother side) we are all full of hair even in old age. Indeed I am very, very stressed this months. Online I'm reading that hair lost due to stress grows back, even though it takes a while. This is a big relief. Can anyone here confirm this?

That's MPB. Get on fin before it's too late.

too many side effects, I don't want to have a limp dick at 21, I'll just go full vin diesel I guess

worse than my 51-year-old dad, sorry

Looks great here, my dude.

what is this showing? transplant?

Yeah. Not me though.

H-How long do i.... s-should i get the transplant?

wow that's actually kinda impressive

You look fine

I have MPB and I'm reluctant to get on Fin mainly because of this

famm..

Stop masturbaring. DHT, not legit test, kills hair

I have been on fin for 8 months and no sides, but the shit is working. The side effect are exaggerated. Get on it m8 before it's too late. You'll be fine Veeky Forumsm.

how well has it been working? just slowed down the loss or have you seen regrowth? dr told me i should start to see signs of regrowth around 3-4 months and I'm about 2 months in

is this where they take hair from the back and sides and put it on the top?

Got any more pictures showing diffusing? I feel like everyone's hair looks really thin when wet.

I've been on Finasteride for over a year. I caught my hair loss very very early so I have maintained with some slight thickening. No sides.

Flash enabled and me shoving aside some hair, it's probably mpb still, I'll see and decide whether to get fin or just embrace it. I'll probably go for the latter.

Though happy for you if you're not having side effects.

Yeah you're diffusing. I would get on Finasteride man, it's easier to maintain your hair than regrow it

Receding isn't balding, using dangerous drugs or overreacting and shaving your head is fucking retarded

Once your hairline matures it doesn't mean you're going to go full horseshoe or some shit, it just means you have different hairstyles to consider, plenty of which are flattering.

>dangerous drugs

Bruh

i am so sorry

Both, but I'm a diffuse thinner tho. Generally it takes 12-24 months to see legit regrowth.

What finasteride can do:

imgur.com/a/NRsPJ

hair looks fine faggot. i did fin and the sides were not worth it at all i quit.

>being this insecure

Nice post

exactly what i was thinkin

jesus op who gives a fuck if you go bald

plenty of effay bald styles unless your cranium looks fucked up. grow a beard and rock a silverstein

lmao you're going bald, just live with it ugly

all I see now when people ask how their hairlines are doing is them asking how much longer can I use hair to HIDE what I really look like

the more the hair goes, and exposes your actual head for what is, the less good you look, so what do you want?

A freaking cover to play pretend

If you look like shit without hair, why is it ok to trick people into believing you look nice with hair covering your head?

Answer this

Get on dutasteride, for now, until there are some more favorable options available. Replicel has a treatment coming out in 2018 in Japan that should be able to completely stop loss and regrow about 10%. If that only happened in the last few months, you should be able to reverse the fibrosis and regrow your hair. There are things like fevipiprant and setipiprant coming out that will stop inflammation instead of dht

>How long do I have?
I dunno like, negative five years?

>If you look shit without skin covering your flesh, why is it okay to trick people by having skin?
I hope this slight scenario change can help you see how retarded you sound.

Oh boohoo, you're losing your hair. I loved being bald back when I could shave my head.
But now I have psoriasis and my scalp looks like that of a decaying corpse.
Stop complaining about such a trivial matter, it could be so much worse.

except the comparison is one of grave injury and exposing your insides, completely defacing your identification to the world, while a balding head is literally exposing someone pretty much saying to passerbys "see how this face looks under all that bullshit on top that we use to be hidden with hair? yeah that face isn't so great after all when you consider the whole package."

Really the balding posters who seem to get wrecked the most should be lamenting that they didn't have a smaller forehead and headshape that can accommodate no hair with the face still covering 2/3rs of the front head, instead of what typicalls looks like suddenly you have half face half shapeless mass on top

How sad do you have to be to gleefully accept having full head of hair again if you could, if you were once awakened to the fact that without it you look bad? I mean putting on make up is one thing but a lampshade? lol

Is this as bad as I feel it is

You havent lost any hair, you retard

>minoxodil

Re-home any cats you have if you use minoxodil.
When it goes into a cat's system it stays there and builds up over time to a toxic level.
Even if people are careful little bits of the minoxodil are going to get into the cat's system.

Stupid fuck

wtf
you clowns need to relax

what if you can't grow a (nice) beard

Since last month every time I take a shower there are single hairs on my hand, some are really long and some are really short, so small and short it doesn't even look like hair
I'm freaking out

I don't know what to do, am I balding?
I'm 21 man this is too early
I also noticed a really small bump on my head, not sure what that is

>I don't know what to do, am I balding?
Probably.
>I'm 21 man this is too early
Nope. If anything this is a little late for you to notice Male Pattern Baldness beginning. You may have low T levels.
>I also noticed a really small bump on my head, not sure what that is
Can't help you there.

Sometime soon you may notice shitloads of it coming out at the front and sides. Your hands will be covered in hair, in the shower.
If you get on minoxodil and finasteride now and stick with it you'll probably have good hair indefinitely.
The idea that baldness starts when you're 35, or some shit? Myth propagated by actors.

I'm only 21 so that hurts m8... it was also wet in the picture but i won't deny that my shit is fucked. I'm on finasteride and minoxidil so pray for me

Am I ok

those short light hairs are basically a sign of your hairline slowly moving back

my god what is your haircare routine

it looks so smooth and beautiful

20yo
Am I balding or do I just have a big forehead?
Don't care too much but would be nice to know how long I have tbfh

Is hairline lowering the most effay cosmetic surgery?

maybe it' just the lighting but you have some striking blue eyes

19yo

rip hair?

>Don't care too much
liar. or you just don't know bad things can get

>Am I balding or do I just have a big forehead?
looks like a normal hairline for a guy in his 20s. unless it has changed quite a bit you're fine

then Sean Evans