Is being a manlet Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sS2JdeMNoRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Indeed!

Jesus Christ that comic lmao

>popped collar

facelets btfo

XXX is too much. He got played out fast. Anyhow.
Would you rather be a manlet or bald heda? Btw the comic guy is before lifting. And his "ugly" face is nothing. Just grow out the hair. Change attitude.

>be a manlet or bald
yfw you are both

whats wrong with is

>tfw 5'9"
Feels good to be tall, mang

It's kinda guido or old school chad but it doesn't look bad on xxx to be honest.

>actual manlet
>giving his actual response

fascinating

T. Facelet

I love that he gets a legsurgery before even asking around to see that lifting and facial surgery is more important. Literally anyone would have told him that.

so he can be a squat little Veeky Forums crab?

he understood what the issue was, he just didn't understand how futile the situation is. that is the story of the manlet

what cropping tool did you use?

magnetic lasso and healing brush, literally 2 minutes in photoshop

Okay, t-thanks!

this.

you can get plastic surgery you can't get height

holy lel

yes there is height extension procedures. they create a small break in your leg bones and your body fill in the crack. then you break again. you can get a couple inches out of this.

So he need lifts to be 6' when he's already 6'?
>brainlets

lol 5'6

>brainlets
Ikr

Well if you faggots really want to pursue this topic. Even though Vegeta is a fictional character, he's only "5'3 and the most Veeky Forums in DBZ. Wolverine is only "5'3 as well and is the most iconic character in the X-Men. The average Japanese male is like "5'7 (that's my height) and Japan has more culture than almost every country on the planet. That's pretty rad.

Nerdy weeb

>tfw losing hair
I should off myself.

Keep dreamin facelet

I'm speaking truth though fuccboii. Can't do a fuck thing but embrace it. Al Pacino is only "5'4 and displays badass colorful characters through out his movies.

>b-but manlets c-can be awesome

lol the funniest part is you brought up fictional cartoon characters. Try living in the normal real world and being a manlet im laughing so hard. 6'2 chad thundercock here

manlet
dicklet
faggotlet
CONFUCKITTYFIRMED!

Little means non-committal, big the girls dig
youtube.com/watch?v=sS2JdeMNoRc