HAIR GENERAL

Post inspo, questions, products, recommendations...

I just discovered a picture of my dad from 1992 where he had a goddamn undercut

well, where is it then?

What are some nice cuts for a slight widow's peak?

>Buzz it

No thanks

some side part like this

Reposting from a different thread.
How do I style my hair like John Balance's? Pic related. I usually have a slicked back undercut but I use pomade and therefore hair looks shiny and wet. But Balance's hair looks dry and it's not slicked on the back but rather on the side. What kind of product do you think he used?

most probably clay

Just bleached my hair. Still have to tone it, but I already like it. Gf says I look way better with the bleached. I am excite.

>John Balance
Probably cum

Fuck yeah.

I just buzzed the sides because I was tired of the long hair, probably gonna buzz it all off, no regrets
but if anyone has any ideas what to do with this mess...
shorten the top to something like 3-4 inches? (8-10cm)
buzz it just a little less than the sides?

>Leave Britney alone!!!

u rite..

You just fucked your shit up dude, buzz it all.

yea, gonna get rid of it
not really fucked my shit up tho, hair took a lot of maintenance and didnt reward me looking good

>pubes long hair
what do?

looks pretty effay on you. at least from that gif

Boys ive never changed my haircut once in my life except trims. how do I fix this and what style could look good with my type of hair? its the type of hair where every single hair gets individually perturbed by even the tiniest breeze.

Senpai, I want that fascist cut. I'm ugly, so it's really irrelevant, but I just want something that looks kinda cool, like maybe shaved on the sides and have the top gelled back. Anyone got something better?

Too lazy to crop/enhace the pic with faggy filters so fuck it.

You look like the singer from TTNG

This is my faggot tier hair
Try going for something like this (i think it is effay)

You look exactly like my fag Mexican neighbor

>faggot tier
Yep

ben is that you???

I have gypsy ancestry, senpai

Good meme tho

I don't shampoo, condition or style my hair. My sebum is waxy and I'd just distribute it given me tight ringlet like coils but the "gunk" accumulated and it's not good for styling.

I'm not into the idea of daily products so I bought a giant aloe leaf and used about a two cups equivalency of gel massaged in my scalp and follicles and now bagged up for the night. Seems to be removing buildup!

Update tomorrow

Anyone know a good wax for short hair (about 1 cm)? Looking for a medium shine and nice smell basically, and pomades seem like an overkill.

my hair look completely different in the mirror to when I take a video or picture with a camera. Which one is actually closer to how other people perceive my hair?

I'm asking because I don't like how it looks in the mirror but I really like it in pics / vids.

pretty cool, nice waves

real ballsy move bro major props

Layrite

Im getting a haircut tomorrow what should I do with this. My hair has always been. A big ball of messy grossness ignore my sunburn and ugly

>that philtrum
>hello darkness my old friend...

I swear on got2be beach matt

Trying to get there, what product do you use?

How do you style a side part if your natural part line reaches right to your crown on both sides like a U/horseshoe shape?

It seems like most people have their parting finish behind the ear and in line with the hair on the back of their head but mine extends basically all the way to the middle of the nape of my neck.

>guys how do i get my hair to look like its unwashed
have you tried not fucking washing it? I use shampoo once a week and my hair looks like that on day 6

an1 trying to grow long hair? how do you deal with picrel? it looks so retarded

I have the same hair as I've been trying to grow it out but it's too fucking hot and not worth it. Should I just get another undercut?

I think its really nice user.

Though I am a faggot so.

Apparently only shitty pictures are within the 4mB filesize

Use a straightener

What do
I sorta want to look even gayer, but short hair's not a choice - shit sticks straight out no matter what I do until it's about 2-3 inches long.
Usually it's not this flat desu

Should I grow it out guys ?

I think I have a big forehead

Any suggestions for me? I love slickback looks, but even with the hardest pomade my hair says no.

I am up for styling etc.

really want to shave my head but i also like having my hair, what do

American crew forming cream

Veeky Forumsgs

Shave facial hair and go trap mode
Why does your beard go up to the side of your forehead?
Take more loads up your butt than you already do and you'll get a more youthful look
I wonder how many guys were about to cum on your face in that pic. Good job though: "semen makes the hair a gleamin" as they say

That's my head hair man

Yeah john it's me

Pretty cool aswell, nice hair style

If faggots think my hair is nice then it must be nice

you look an awful lot like someone who i've seen walking around my college/sixth form.

i think it's a no on the hairstyle for me

you look familiar

tja kingen

are you the one that still has to tone it?

cringe tier

i mean the first two you quoted yeah

all the others are quite normal.

I hope you realize that anyone short of a male model will look like a smelly homeless gypsy with this

i don't think you have to be a male model, but thats a hairstyle that wont make anyone look MORE attractive for sure. It's only as attractive as the face it frames.

I see what you mean with that one tho

unless you are 25+ and not skinny you might as well get a peacoat and fedora with that

Those two aren't cringey, lad.

if you say so

yessir i am. gonna lighten it make it more white

Still looking for advice on what cut I can get for that thin ass, long slav hair. I hate how its impossible to give it volume by myself.

I'm hetero tho :'(

you have gook hair sorta
trim the sides short (no shave) and let the top grow out a bit more
then u can push it back n let it be messy or push it forward and let it be messy
prob gonna want gel just to keep it vaguely together even if it gets disheveled so easily

Not to shabby

Cheers, ill get something like that done next weekend. Got any pic examples/inspo of the style or at least what length you are imagining for the sides?

Help pls
20 yr babbyface, I tried buzzing it once but it turns out I have a really bulbous head
Also I need glasses, any recs for face shape?

pics are examples I think could be possible with my hair

You look pretty sweet and could pull off any glasses. Though I would recommend lighter coloured rims, either beige or even clear since your appearance is fairly dark otherwise (black shirt may be skewing my opinion).

I cant comment about your hair but I think that looks good. Lazy option could be to just arrange it more evenly as your fringe doesnt follow the curve.

Any more recommendations?

this sorta desu
granted pic related is styled heavily but the basic disheveled effect will work with your hair's unruliness
those you posted could work too, it's personal taste obviously but I'm not a particular fan of how short/extreme the side crops are in them
ofc it can definitely be pulled off and because your hair's thinness and propensity for becoming disheveled you might prefer the shorter length
regardless I think u have cute hair and cute glasses so I'm sure you'll be even cuter afterwards
p. s. what kind of slav are you (kosovo je srce srbije here)

Lithuanian skin and bones boy living in Ireland. Thanks for the advice serb

I haven't cut my hair in 3 months and feel like a tabula rasa right now.

What could work well with this taliban-fighter profile of mine?

What styles do you guys like on long men's hair?

I'm growing mine out right now and I'm in that awkward mid-phase, anyone got some inspo for that and stuff I can do when it's longer?

Also what do grills think of long hair?

Any reason why I shouldn't buzz cut?

fuck fuck fuck should I shave it, or end it? am I balding or am I just insecure?

Any recs for how to make my hair have more texture?

It's hard to tell anything from that pic but it really doesn't seem that bad.

You're just insecure, but you'll probably be bald one day.

Stress makes you go bald faster
Worrying about whether you'll go bald will make you bald
It's all over already

thank you for the kind words guys :)

>ywn have hair this nice

Balt not Slav

you are blessed

Watch out I might be stalking you;)
As for the hairstyle it was like that because I came out of the shower relatively recently . I usually wear it in a pony tail sort of fashion since my hair is long but to the back

>Faggot bleached hair
>nice
Excuse me sir are you on any kind of mind altering toxins ?

This is horrible. Like an emo kid from 2010.

And you're way too skinny. This looks like shit and is only good for telegraphing your position as a power bottom.

needs more toning but ur cute and i love u

Can anyone help me find a good peppermint shampoo and conditioner? I've been using Mr Pompadour, I like the smell but I feel like I could get something just as good but cheaper.

start doing nopoo thank me later

So, I've a big event coming up in only 2 days, and I need a good hair style that fits my face. My hair is strait, and I wear glasses, including a photo of my hair a year ago because it's the same exact style just longer as I've only trimmed it once since then as I've been working and have jack shit worth of time to get a haircut. But I'll be cutting it for this as I have the week off.

I'd post a photo now but I've only got a potato camera.

any help/ideas?