What are the most effay universities? Pic related

What are the most effay universities? Pic related

>attending a university
>2017

I can't complain. The lecture hall is literally a former church.

>pic related

>no shelves

how do you take notes?

On my laptop? We rarely have lessons here anyway.
(How are shelves related to taking notes?)

Well I just attended an open house at Evergreen, where I'm headed this year

Fantastic and gorgeous campus, great looking classes, professors were charming, cute dorms, but the students are seas and seas of overweight xender quxxr folx (female) with dyed hair and beanies, with a few effay people sprinkled in. Wish me luck fellas, seems like my boyfriend and I will inevitably end up being the school villains

UVA, biased cuz I'm headed there. Objectively not the most effay, but very unique colonial influences and great scenery.

the one today?? fuck, I was there too!

all the most insufferable people i have ever met are duke or uva alums

As someone who went there, I can attest to this. For what it is, the atmosphere is remarkably snobbish. Also, they have a raging hard-on for dynasty students, so you end up with kids that are always on about how their dad and their dads dad and their dads dads dad all went there . It's cancer.

The school itself is pretty fa though, and it's definitely a quality school.

This sounds like Reed
A cluster of insufferable fucks

it's just a pain in the ass to write or type on your laps

>A cluster of insufferable fucks

that's college in general pham

Think I saw one of you fellas around BC campus tonight. You were walking alone, had shoes like pottery (which I've never seen on anyone), slim pants, bomber, headphones, looked kinda gay but good-looking

this.

I would post mine but I don't wanna attract more retarded normie or stupid dweeb traffic to this place

>Oxbridge
>Ivy

Pretty much anything older than 1800s

Nobody cares about your womens studies degree anyway.
Now go make me my double cheeseburger.

University of Washington in Seattle, USA. Consistently ranked among the most beautiful campuses in the world. It is also a highly respected research institution, receiving one of the highest research endowments of any school.

It's free and I get paid to go.

>free
Spotted the halfwit scandi communist.

>free

Brown

Oh we have little stands to put our laptops. But it's more a hall for lectures, there are other classrooms for actual lessons

For you maybe, not for most other countries

I can't complain

>free

nothing is free

Ah, good ol SJW and rich Chink playground U.

>Evergreen
>98% acceptance rate
whew

Yeah, that's why the graduation rate is so low

Most people go their because they either expect it to be easy because of the acceptance rate or they didn't get in anywhere else. A lot of people expecting a tradional education don't get it there

But I never said I'm proud of myself for getting in, it was just my top choice

shut the fuck up

I've seen girls with some pretty nice fits but most are bitchy as hell
Guys are fuccbois (myself included) or slobs

Yo what's up, BC CS here

I wear Carhartt and other workers usually

Gabelli

HMU if you wanna go to tasty burger

*Workwear

>tfw UVA denied me
I-I guess VCU isn't bad

>shelves

wew lad

lived in seattle my whole life, can actually see my old house in this photo. the UW campus is boring as hell

No love for UCSB?

What happened to this guy? He used to put out great videos, but he stopped for some reason.

Sup dood, OP here. I graduated in 2015 and am back here for grad school. sick of this campus desu but I'm done in a month

I think the people are pretty Veeky Forums actually. lotta good fits even though all have meme smiths. literally like 50% of people i walk by have em. I'm in the ERME department in lynch school. basically ed policy, applied stats kinda stuff

not even close

full of muh diversity and rich fob students, everyone dresses like complete shit

the campus is ugly as fuck except for a month or two when the cherry blossoms bloom and tourists flood the quad

i honestly don't know why they let half the people they accept into the school because it seems like all they do is protest for social issues that are nonexistent and study some dumb bull shit

fug this school

>2017
>your uni is still an ancient shithole and not a hypermodern building

I'll be going to Oxford. City's beautiful and so are the people. It's Veeky Forums.

not even a question b

I literally thought you were talking about Willamette U until I moused over the linked post lol

>who can't compete?
Your university, dumbass

free tibet!