Is Emma Stone the most effay celeb?

Is Emma Stone the most effay celeb?

don't know, but that's a super comfy fit. would cop the sandals. length of the sweater bothers me slightly.

No, but close

It's most likely the Goose

Some user posted a story claiming he was at a coffee shop with his gf and his gf noticed Emma was there and sperged out a bit asking her questions.
He apologized for his gf and Emma said it was okay and sat with them and talked to them until she finished. Gave them both a hug goodbye.

Probably fake but I like stories like this anyways

Maybe he saw Emma Stone drinking coffee and he jerked off under the table, watching her. No gf.

We've all been there
When I was 14 I jerked off in the back of a car containing my extended family on a road trip

If your extended family was there why didn't you try for a handy?

When did I say that didn't happen first?

This thread went from 0 to sixty real quick

That was me, actually. Posted it on a "what celebs you have met" thread in /tv/ like 2 days ago or so.

she has perfect feet

thick-rimmed glasses work really well on some people. it's too bad that normies killed it

She's lovely :3

my cousin once jerked off in the same bed as me. Pretty fucking awkward t b h; not effay at all.

That's your fault for being a jerk and not swallowing his load to prevent a mess.

That's the worst part I don't know where he fucking came. I could feel his elbow shoving my back from the wanking motion. That was his fucking elbow right?????????????

yes it was my elbow, you fucking faggot, couldn't you have moved just two inches the other way to give me some room? You fucking moron...

No one beats off in the same bed as someone else unless being there with them turns them on and they're hoping they will join in.

You're gross! I've told a lot of our other cousins what you did and we all laughed at you! Also what are you doing on effay your fits are fucking awful!

On second thought - no, you're in the right place.

btw, I came in my hand and then wiped it off on your pillow

glasses id?

she and goose are my favorite celeb collaborators

>Americunt
>effay ever
fuck off

the absolute edge!

She's pretty, thin and quite tall, so clothes look good on her. The fit on the pants is great, but sandals with a wool sweater is p cringe. She's rich and has access to all kinds of desogner shit due to her status, but most of the time her fits are basic. Overall she's not very Veeky Forums, but that's probably because she doesn't care that much.

That's not Kristen Stewart

She's just pretty.

idk all i know is that i want to enjoy some of those corn chips with her

the king

>sandals with a wool sweater is p cringe
i wore flip flops, corduroys, and a sweatshirt to the store this morning, current temp: 63f. it's a common casual la/beach thing.

she's well put-together, comfortable, and not trying too hard while running errands. that's effay to me. stunting at the market would be the opposite.

i mean, if you mean Veeky Forums in the sense that she regularly dresses like a high school boy, and the majority of Veeky Forums are high school boys, then yes, she's the Veeky Forums queen.

He should have told her that Veeky Forums idolizes Emma Stone in pretty much every board and that /pol/ sees her as the perfect Aryan and makes Nazi memes out of her like they did with Taylor Swift

I would say that just to see the reaction on her face.

Did you tell her what I posted above. It would have had been really funny if you did.

Maybe she browses Veeky Forums like how Taylor Swift apparently did.

Her body is Veeky Forums and she looks great in everything.

EMMA STONE LUSTS FOR CHAD COCK.

JUST LAY DOWN AND ROT FASHIONCELS.

he's fat and mediocre, but he sure has his fans here.

this is how virgins talk, chadcel. people who fuck don't bring it up apropos of nothing.

kanye has some of the most boring, unoriginal fits. and he's not even creative when it comes to colors

>chelsea boots
>jeans
>wool coat
>basic, plain t-shirt
>oversized sweater
>yeezys (look like basic flyknits)
>timbs

pretty much every outfit he wears is a combination of those extremely typical and hyped up pieces of clothing. if he didn't already have an obsessed fandom from his music he would be given zero consideration in terms of fashion

kanye dresses like shit, why do so many suburban nerds suck his dick?

Harry Styles dresses really well.

I just like her acting, looks, charm, sense of humour and fashion sense, you fucking creep.

Why are you making it about sex? I'm probably never going to see her in person anyway.

No I didn't ask her that, or much for that matter.
Most of the questioning was done by my exgf actually, I just sat there sipping on my coffee and adding to the already ongoing conversation they had.

I didn't know Taylor browses/browsed Veeky Forums.

Daniel? I thought you were dead.

That was fake

Are you sure?

Barton Perreira bronskis

She sure did and hopefully still does.

If taylor swift is reading this add the word "because" at 1:32 in your next single thanks.

always knew she was our girl

Taylor swift is Veeky Forums as fuck. She will always reign supreme on Veeky Forums. Don't even try with Emma Stone.

frog-faced abomination

Rat face.

Cute frogger. CUTE!

What a cute frog!

no

johnny knoxville is probably my fav

Being a celeb is inherently un-effay