Is there anything fundamentally wrong with wearing a pair of fake Yeezy's? I absolutely refuse to drop $2...

Is there anything fundamentally wrong with wearing a pair of fake Yeezy's? I absolutely refuse to drop $2,600+ dollars on a pair of shoes that originally costed $200 when they first were released.

I actually like them for how they look and the Tubular Shadow Knit doesn't have the sole ribbing so whats the point of getting that?

Also what is truly wrong with replica/fake clothing? I really don't understand the issue.

>$2600
You deserve to lose that amount of money if you are this dumb of a buyer

chances are you live in a place where 99% of people won't give a fuck about what you're wearing

But that is the price some people pay to get a legit pair from a reseller because they obviously aren't in production.

Nothing is wrong with not wanting to pay a lot to dress in a style you like.

the problem here is not replica stuff, the problem is that these shoes look abominable already when they are genuine. wearing these will permanently damage your iq score.

You're just stealing the designers work, and if you're only going for the look, then that's the only thing you respect

Of course? Because the look is the only that I want.

I thought about buying Supreme Bogo hoodie but realistically I know for a fact that the only thing that I wanted was the box logo but realistically all I was going to be is a walking advertisement.

Yes it is illegal

theres nothing wrong as long as u dont wear 20 dollar kirkland boot cut jeans with them or something

Are you playing 5D chess or are you tasteless?

You may or may not have ethical qualms about the conditions that knockoffs are made in. Usually bretty bad, but then again so are normal conditions and I don't give a shit.

>costed
yeezy wearers, everyone

There's nothing wrong with wearing logos as long as you find it aesthetically pleasing.

But couldn't you argue that streetwear brands like Supreme are valued solely because of the logo?

I wouldn't mind rocking Supreme but all of the power Supreme is held in the damn Box Logo. At least with Yeezy's nothing else really looks like it.

im p sure kanye can live without this man's money

rick owens has literally made a career out of ripping off other designers

Only selling counterfeit goods is illegal. Using them is perfectly fine, legally-wise.

>I actually like them for how they look and the Tubular Shadow Knit doesn't have the sole ribbing so whats the point of getting that?

Is that really the only reason? Just admit that you only want them for the hype. For fucks sake these sneakers are nearly identical. Wear fake yeezys, 99% of people can't tell the difference let alone give half a shit but your trepidation proves that either:

>You're scared of getting called out for wearing knockoffs

>You're scared of getting called out for wearing the poor fuckboy version of a fuckboy shoe

id rather wear fakes of an original design than wear real hm/zara pieces that rip off other designers

It's a joke at the absurdity of OPs question you numbnut

>merely pretending

All the money goes to a reseller.

yes, original yeezys are already shyte to begin with, you can imagine the fakes

although they can get confiscated at the customs while shipping