Veeky Forums or not, what clothing/footwear get the most real world compliments?

Pic related, my green/gum 6" timbs, only clothing I've ever had that people I don't know actually come up to me and say they like them

Not clothing but I get asked about my brooks Islington backpack all the time.
I fucking hate timbs and I don't think they are effay at all but I'm willing to be wrong. What the hell do you pair those with? Post a fit

I think your shoes are cool, op

I've gotten a ton of compliments on my old CDG play converse. I don't really know why, but fuck it I'll take it

I really kinda hate those but my most complimented item's also my timbs

Every complement I've ever got on my clothes, from left to right.
>nice shoes
>cool Adidas
>t h i c c
>woah, that's a t h i c c jacket
>handsome jacket

w2c far right jacket

only time strangers compliment me is black guys when i wear my chicago 1s

are you surrounded by plebs and are you a pleb yourself by any chance?

Uniqlo. They don't sell that exact one anymore.
Probably.

>"Nice pants user!"
>"t-thanks, they are pretty basic though"
>"Haha!"

H&M Salt & Pepper crew knit sweater.

first ever compliments on a piece of clothing was thursday actually. I thrifted this yellow polo shirt the day before in a real interesting colour/pattern/fit/fabric and like 4 people said that they liked it c:

99% of my wardrobe is super basic, understated stuff, so it feels good being able to pick a more interesting garment and for it to get so much positive feedback.

this han kjobenhavn coat - almost every time I wear it strangers say how much they like it, last time three different people approached me about it (I look like shit so its nothing to do with that)

meme smiths

compliment every time i wear my grape jordan 5s

quality sucks
not worth money

That coat is really lovely I agree

How does one pull this off?

By not caring about whether you pull something off or not. If you like it wear it, that's all there is to it - once you worry if you're pulling it off, you're not.

yeah wax on wax off thanks nerd

yeah fair shout that advice is bullshit, idk wear slim black shit and dont be short I guess, its not difficult

kill yourself maggot

Pretty much all my black coworkers love my NBs for some reason

Lmao I don't even believe that feel-good "b urself" shite myself, no fucking clue why I wrote it

\
be tall

i imagine that would looking absolutely god fucking awful if youre under 6 foot 2