About to go downtown antisocial as fuck I posted in WAYWT but got hardly any replies so am I looking okay...

About to go downtown antisocial as fuck I posted in WAYWT but got hardly any replies so am I looking okay? I have social anxiety I try to curb by look effay. Tips. Post your drinking outfits tonigt boys and girls let's see it sluts

u eat ass?

Don't purposely mismatch your socks

It's one pair of socks. They match. One has stars and one has stripes cuz like the american flag and shit

Not sure what city you think that's ok to go out in. Your mismatched socks make you look like you have no social tact, the crop top makes you look insecure/thirsty and the combination of hat/poorly applied makeup/boring haircut makes it look like you've spent the last five years on the internet without any actual trendy friends.

Also if you're rolling your jeans don't make them look like capris. Roll above the ankle above the smallest part of your leg, rather than along the calf (a thicker part of the leg)

it looks like u just rolled around on your bedroom floor and left the house with whatever stuck onto you

Ok, great. Don't do that.

daily reminder that only one girl on Veeky Forums ever looked good in jeans

someone post that meme with the australia meetup pic where all the autists are criticizing the attractive dude

holy shit who is that? Post her IG/FB

instagram.com/alekzia

hard on the sink, something to drink

ratchet

>instagram.com/alekzia
>shes bleached
ahahaha

what's with all the russian on her page? where did some poo-in-loo learn russian?
She has good taste in designers though, I'll give her that

No need to worry OP i'd fuck you in a heartbeat

think it looks hawt desu. I'd definitely look twice if passing by on the street

she's also insane tbqh

Do you think if I went to Canada Tripskank would have sex with me for money? I mean I was never a trip but I have lurked Veeky Forums for a long time, she should do it for old time's sake.

I really like your figure, not everything has to be thinspo but I'd change socks, don't roll your jeans that high unless your fit work around it, I like the flannel.
Just lurk on the board, find styles you like, start buying those clothes, realise what doesn't work (because it probably won't be as good as you think it is) and keep branching out and developing a style until you have something you're comfortable with

I really like your figure, outfit needs work though

she specifically asked for it you goober. and it's all accurate

She probably would. She has spent the last half decade sleeping around and cheating on her few boyfriends she has at a time.

You also wouldn't be the first person from Veeky Forums she has had sex with

Crop tops are hella slutty
Other than that, not bad.

>Crop tops are hella slutty
Ever been to leafland? Every 14+ girl is wearing one.

that doesn't make it not slutty

That's my point. Liberal countries are full of slutty women. it's depressing.

I got lucky since I went to church, but even most churches girls dress and act like that now.

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ANTISOCIAL AND ASOCIAL

ALSO, FEMININE PENIS WHERE??????????

don't ever talk about her like that again

>women are all FUCKING SLUTS REEEEEEEEE

A U T I S M

>ironic Momjeans

I wish this meme would end

Reread my post

>I got lucky since I went to church

I have a girlfriend, and lucked out because she was a virgin (thanks to church).

Outside of church, it's at least a dozen cocks by the time they're out of high school.

I wanna fucc

I read that, and almost refrained from posting, but it's still retarded to generalize people

You look like the type of girl I would enjoy gutting in an alley.

Stay safe.

>it's still retarded to generalize people
How?

Generally, it's true. Obviously there are exceptions but that's a given m8.

Id eat her ass until I died from salmonella poisoning

SOLID 3.5/10. Keep it up, OP!

How the fuck is it not? That's the mentality of a social recluse, and not of a functioning human

bih unfollowed me a while back

shitty feed either way

>its wrong to generalize people!
>even if theres a clear cause of generalization!

not a recluse m8. i know almost every kid in my senior year. its definitely not under false pretense to say a good majority of grills have taken a shitload of cock already.

also, usually the "m-muh generalizing is wrong!" shit comes from those that are precisely pinpointed by the stereotype. faggot.

Anecdotal evidence is not evidence retard

And yeah I'm a total whore as a male with a functioning social life that actually gets to know people before judging them. I'm guessing you don't have a lot of friends. Also:

>muh submissive church woman

I bet you're the type of jealous faggot that accuses her of cheating every time she goes somewhere without you cunt.

>muh pure woman

Only a fucking virgin cares about what other women did before meeting them

I also bet you browse /pol/ you easily deluded bitch

>Presumptuously judges someone's character in accusing them of being presumptuously judgmental:

>I bet
>only a virgin
>I'm guessing

Made me think?

Don't know where you're from but I was raised differently than you, I'm from St. Petersburg. I'm also 6'4", lift, and have a good face, so I get to be more picky. Enjoy your sloppy seconds now and your future failing marriage later, user.

>And yeah I'm a total whore

>Only a fucking virgin cares about what other women did before meeting them
For hooking up? Not really. For fucking marriage you better bet your saggy whore ass isnt going to be worth shit after 30 for long term material.

I suggest you consider and before it's too late

no u look like shit honestly

>instantly labels church-going person as "submissive"

I feel sorry for you. Lost cause.

>Got lucky since I went to church

>retarded
>virgin
>brainwashed
The holy fucking trinity, user

>but even most churches girls dress and act like that now

pretty hot tbhsenpai.

If your allowed to "virgin shame" hes allowed to "slut shame".

You look like the average 8th grader from my country. With that said. hot/10

virgin shaming is directed at one single person who exemplifies the obvious characteristics of a weak and angry lonely man

slut shaming is directed at an entire population and 100% only done by weak and lonely people

its a false equivalency

>i know almost every kid in my senior year

wew lad, wait until you turn 20, you'll learn

>virgin shaming is directed at one single person who exemplifies the obvious characteristics of a weak and angry lonely man
You literally prove youreself wrong, you are literally saying that virgin men are weak and lonely men, how can you not see the hipocracy?