REEBOK General

are the regular club c85 worth getting? the vintage ones are out of stock every fucking place.

>Getting memed this hard

>calling everything you dont like a meme

I love my black pair but the "leather" upper is terrible quality and the stitching is abysmal so if you really want them just try to get them on sale because the quality doesn't match the price.

Why is everything so cheap in america

Just got these.
Quality isn't amazing. But they're cheap as fuck and they're the new meme smiths. Get them early before the hordes do

the Kendrick Collabs are the best

>Kendrick Collabs
What does he even do besides picking a colorway?
Probably among a set of colors reebok gives him to chose from.

pretty much

they're just plain heather grey suedes - the TGs in the photo

and the point is?
Raf put a fucking R on the Stans, those are still the epitome of fashion for many

yet ozweegos are talked about way more than his stans. raf stans and kendrick collabs are meh

Cop this for 80?

Get The insta pumps

The non vintage chalk ones are 35 at finish line

Leather quality is also better but yeah pretty much

Yes is better than club c

Lack of tariffs in our trade agreements with developing industrial nations.

If Trump puts a tariff on china and beanland our inflation will skyrocket like europes with artificially high prices on imported goods.

>tfw u were wearing the vintage ones on release like a year ago and everyone was like nice grandad sneaks
>tfw they are now a huge meme

thanks

which ones?

He's right, it is a meme. As soon as I see these threads I immediately laugh because I know that the posters have no own style and are just trying to fit in here, which is retarded

let's just fill /fa w/ all rick fits then and call it day since we're so original over here lmfao

I just bought these today, didn't realize they were a meme. Meme in Veeky Forums or meme irl/for normies?

meme for Veeky Forums not for normies

>confirmed for no own tastes

Did you not read what I said? You are literally trying to fit in on one of the most autistic places on the internet. Also:

>dick ovens
>unique

You must be new

the former

stan smiths and superstars are still the normie essentials

while I was waiting for a bus I saw footwear. out of 17 people I saw 2 reeboks 9 adidas faggots and the rest some walmart core shit

How do the Club C's fit?
I wanna order some online. I wear a US 9 usually.

Wrong, he redesigned them completely. The differences are minute but the silhouette is actually very different. From above they actually look pseudo-futuristic because of the way the sole peeks out in what seems like two circles

Half size up for true fit

Like AF1s, the only relevant colorway is the 85 Vintage with chalk soles.

All else is irrelevant trash.