It is iconic and not a meme... at least right now

it is iconic and not a meme... at least right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TgLiT7bKJ20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ugly clunky looking cheap pieces of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=TgLiT7bKJ20

that's the point I like the clunky style it gives

It was a meme a few years ago, bitchboi

thats the point they are dead now

well i dont, and im sure im not the only one, so therefore they arent the shoe everyone needs

I guess I am the problem but I can't forget the endless Ronaldo threads on Veeky Forums and the endless amount of pairs I saw ppl wearing in real life
I need some more time

ayy I still wear these

mids are better

Fuck off satan,
when they get yellow ,af1 look amazing
>pic semi related

That's fucking hot

if your shoes are bigger than your legs, that's usually a pretty good indication that something is wrong

these are clown shoes. when you make a shoe super thick and color it all white then of course they're going to look freakishly big and fairly retarded. i wouldn't be surprised if people assume that you're autistic and you have to wear them for better balance

>your shoes are bigger than your legs
What?!
>vans fag detected

>i'm can't into fashion

I unearthed these recently, wore them maybe a dozen times and they sat in a sunroom for about 8 years

so show us a pic of them after the 8 years

bladeeee

blacks > whites

They look amazing

nut

could I pull it off if my feet are smaller than usual?

Even better,af1 are are bulky, so they give the illusion that your feet is bigger, in your case, better proportions.

Are you ?

What should I wear these highs with? I'm 6'2 btw

black pants, black shirt :^)

nice, thanks for the meme

yw senpai :) the black shirt can be replaced with a white shirt if you feel like it

woah i could've sworn i typed senpai and not senpai

I kinda want to beat them up & stain them, if you know what I mean. DS looks just too white for my liking.
How can I get them BLACKED without destroying them?

yeah i think ds is too white too. i never really beat up my shoes by doing something other than wearing them normally though haha

ye

>chain around wrist
>wearing any kind of chain anywhere on you ever